stevie-2249

Not that you providers

23 posts in this topic

Will admit to it but kinda wonder when you make a appointment and communicate till the person is at your incall and then you ghost them, my thinking is you get scared? If you screened him then should be no worries right? Or maybe not attracted to the guy, my guess, what ever the case it's wrong, especially when it happens multiple times!

Edited by stevie-2249

If this has happened to you multiple times, I would assume that it is something you are doing to repeat that same result.  ?? If you are making it thru screening of multiple providers yet ultimately being ghosted upon arrival...odds are the problem is on your end..

1 hour ago, Danielle Rae said:

If this has happened to you multiple times, I would assume that it is something you are doing to repeat that same result.  ?? If you are making it thru screening of multiple providers yet ultimately being ghosted upon arrival...odds are the problem is on your end..

Not me, but referring to reviews, happened to a few different guys by same provider, same situation on those reviews

Edited by stevie-2249

Good ole stevie, up early, stirring the turds. Morning stevie! 

21aba0b907b1bab33d80da41498d9222.jpg

I would think that booking with reputable reliable ladies should alleviate this action. 

I’ve come across LOTS of bargain hunters lately. My guess is they moved on to an unknown, which there is nothing wrong with that. It’s just a bigger risk, and sometimes doesn’t work out.

I may have told this story, but worth repeating. I had a client find a super bargain that he drove a long way to meet. He got to a sketch hotel, with non matching photos and a long list of no’s. He left, and drove back to me. His, time, gas, aggravation.... he didn’t save anything.

7 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Will admit to it but kinda wonder when you make a appointment and communicate till the person is at your incall and then you ghost them, my thinking is you get scared? If you screened him then should be no worries right? Or maybe not attracted to the guy, my guess, what ever the case it's wrong, especially when it happens multiple times!

Unless she ask for a photo of the person she meeting, she not going to know what he looks like till he get's to the door and she looks out the peep hole , then I think if she ghosted him then she risk him knowing what room she in ..

Would depend how she screens if she gets scared !!

Edited by lustybustygina

40 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Unless she ask for a photo of the person she meeting, she not going to know what he looks like till he get's to the door and she looks out the peep hole , then I think if she ghosted him then she risk him knowing what room she in ..

Would depend how she screens if she gets scared !!

Every instance has been communication till they got to the hotel, then she ghosted, so must of seen them and decided it wasn’t going to happen

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

Every instance has been communication till they got to the hotel, then she ghosted, so must of seen them and decided it wasn’t going to happen

Stevie, you have a talent for asking valid questions in such a way that: singles out one lady and assumes the bad review is gospel, ignores multiple great reviews, extends the issue to accuse ladies in general ("you providers"), and causes your question to get lost and/or lousy answers.  The question - why would a provider with many great reviews schedule a guy, tell him where her incall is and then ghost him without further communication after he gets there?" - is a great question, but I suspect the answer is not what you suspect - that she is some kind of flake.  I am going out on a limb and will say probably something the dude said or did.  For instance:

Dude:  "Hey baby, I'm here.  Hope you are ready to get it good!"

Lady: (sighs quietly) "Running a little late. Give me five"

Dude: "Discount for waiting?"

Lady: "no, but it will be worth the wait"

Dude: "Bitch, better get something good for this, or you get trash review"

Beep - radio silence.

Ad says - no one under 35.  You lie,say "yeah, baby I'm 40" during screening.  She looks out window, you look like haven't started shaving yet.  Or ad says no one over 50 and you show up struggling to get your walker out of car and looking older than Joe Biden. Beep. Radio silence.

I am going to guess there are many perfectly logical - and even useful - answers the ladies could give but are certainly not going to while being generically accused.  Lastly since you apparently enjoy reading lots of reviews (just never writing) when a lady has dozens of great reviews and only a couple bad ones, read the other reviews by the reviewers that gave her a bad one.  Sometimes it all becomes quite clear. ;)

Well...I tell ya...if she is looking out of a window watching for you, and she suddenly sees that you are basically Jabba The Hutt......well....better call Ghostbusters.....

i guess I have to learn that providers do know wrong!! If the ladies post on here how the guys ghost  them, it then begins oh how it shouldn’t happen, what double standard! I guess things will never change, 🤔

On 7/16/2019 at 7:55 AM, Audrey Astor said:

I would think that booking with reputable reliable ladies should alleviate this action. 

I’ve come across LOTS of bargain hunters lately. My guess is they moved on to an unknown, which there is nothing wrong with that. It’s just a bigger risk, and sometimes doesn’t work out.

I may have told this story, but worth repeating. I had a client find a super bargain that he drove a long way to meet. He got to a sketch hotel, with non matching photos and a long list of no’s. He left, and drove back to me. His, time, gas, aggravation.... he didn’t save anything.

What's the issue @JoDoe27? I'd rather see a rebuttal than a thumbs down if you disagree with my story. 😀

17 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

What's the issue @JoDoe27? I'd rather see a rebuttal than a thumbs down if you disagree with my story. 😀

I didn’t even realize I tapped it so no issue deep enough for a thumbs down.  But I disagree with the “reputable provider” comment mainly because no one can truly define what that means. Or they’ve yet to define it openly. Seeing a “reputable provider” is often the magic pill of the board to alleviate all issues a client might encounter while simultaneously stifling the growth of newer providers with little to no establishment or reputation even if they’re legit. This of course only holds if individuals follow what I assume the term means or how it appears to be applied. 

Additionally, the use of “bargain” doesn’t sit well with me either. We’re talking about people not items or things. Also, again, what is considered a “bargain”? 

Thumbs down removed! :) 

35 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

But I disagree with the “reputable provider” comment mainly because no one can truly define what that means. Or they’ve yet to define it openly

rep·u·ta·ble
/ˈrepyədəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: reputable
  1. having a good reputation.

well thought of, highly regarded, well respected, respected, respectable, with a good reputation, of repute, of good repute, creditable, esteemed, prestigious, estimable; More
    established, well known;
    reliable, dependable, trusted, trustworthy, tried and trusted, honest, honorable, principled, above board, legitimate, upright, virtuous, irreproachable

So, how would we apply this definition?  By reading the reviews and making sure that the person you want to meet keeps the appointment, generally resembles the description and age, etc.  The more positive reviews and recommendations, the more the person is well respected, of good repute, dependable, etc.

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:
rep·u·ta·ble
/ˈrepyədəb(ə)l/
adjective

well thought of, highly regarded, well respected, respected, respectable, with a good reputation, of repute, of good repute, creditable, esteemed, prestigious, estimable; More
    established, well known;
    reliable, dependable, trusted, trustworthy, tried and trusted, honest, honorable, principled, above board, legitimate, upright, virtuous, irreproachable

So, how would we apply this definition?  By reading the reviews and making sure that the person you want to meet keeps the appointment, generally resembles the description and age, etc.  The more positive reviews and recommendations, the more the person is well respected, of good repute, dependable, etc.

<<100%  

established, well known;

38 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

... But I disagree with the “reputable provider” comment mainly because no one can truly define what that means. Or they’ve yet to define it openly. 

I’ll take a stab, even though the definition may be somewhat circular.  For me:

An ‘established provider’ is one who

• Has been advertising for at least 6 months.  If a traveler, it has to be at least her 2nd verified visit to Denver.
  • Has 6+ reviews, at least 1/2 of which are from ‘established clients’(*)
  • Bonus points if she is an active discussion board participant.
  • Further bonus points if I have met her at a social or meet&greet.
  • I may consider a back channel recommendation from a client well known to me in leu or reviews.
  • If missing some of the above, but I have had a session with her, she’s established in my book.

(*) Established client - here’s where the circular definition comes in  This is a client with multiple reviews of multiple established providers  AND a solid discussion board presence.

Note that none of this depends on the quality of her sessions or appearance. She may have a reputation for NCNS or fake pictures.  What a client does with that review information is their own risk.  But she is an established member of the community and (probably) not LE.

Hope that helps.

38 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Thumbs down removed! :) 

Good!  Thank you for being man enough to admit & adjust that.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:
rep·u·ta·ble
/ˈrepyədəb(ə)l/
adjective

established, well known;
    reliable, dependable, trusted, trustworthy, tried and trusted, honest, honorable, principled, above board, legitimate, upright, virtuous, irreproachablE

I’m going to tag @Bit Banger to consolidate my response. 

First I’m going to preface this with the simple fact I’m not shitting on the reviews, those who do (not) write them, or take them for granted. I’ve only written a few myself and as such never felt I could dump on a system I didn’t actively contribute. And as such I never really used reviews. Yes they’re there but if I didn’t write them I didn’t feel right using them. 

This portion I left up there is fine in idea though practice not so much. If I apply board information pertaining to reviews I can the following (I’m not arguing any of these points);

1.) people generally tend to not write bad reviews even if a bad experience was had. Generally a anything short of a rip off garners a “yes.”

2.) if someone writes a bad review they’re basically dumped on for writing it. Clearly the client was the problem in any bad review because up until that point everything else was positive. (See point one) With this from personal experience I have had to take a step back and just chalk it up to the game. Nothing she did was bad but the date was off. So to some degree I understand why negative reviews can and should be taken with a grain of salt but that grain should hefty. 

3.) the mods have indicated from time to time about the “reputable providers” doing things less than reputable so we know it does in fact 

4.) the “broken” aspect of a NC/NS being the coupling of those two. A lady can cancel at any point, even after the start time and it does not count as a NC/NS

5.) I’ve only had this happen a couple of times but some guys aren’t forthcoming with info to people they don’t like or trust. Especially new people. Thankfully the first time ever reached out @BigBaldBlk responded. (Remember SS Bethany?) 

6.) I just like playing devils advocate at times and it’s nice to simply, and respectfully not agree. Though I do agree more with @Bit Banger’s definition because it allows for more fluidity. 

My Barber,  My Grocer,  My Butcher and everything else in between.

How much do you mean?

Everything.

On 7/16/2019 at 2:41 AM, stevie-2249 said:

Last summer I touched upon this topic and to answer your question some providers do not do things like the situation you had listed above but like yourself there maybe other factors that a provider has in her everyday life that exceed the importance of your appointment but if you are in complete communication with that provider literally in the parking lot or on there street and they then "ghost" then that is them not being a provider. Because a hooker does inconsiderate things like that a provider does exactly what the name Intel's she "Provides" whatever you had discussed. Either way common courtesy wether she had a bad feeling or a unanticipated event took priority a text message or phone call would do. 

I've said this many times, but it bears repeating:

Why on earth do you guys expect professional-level behavior from hookers?

If providers were known for on-time performance, follow-through, etc. they'd have graduated from college and working regular 9-5s.

Unprofessional behavior pretty much comes with the territory. I EXPECT working girls to be flaky and not show up. If they do show up - I'm pleasantly surprised!

The answer to this problem is: Outcall to my place. Now, granted, I'm single, and this won't work if you have the old ball and chains puttering around, but if she doesn't show up I'll have a case of blue balls, but I will have kept my cash and my sanity. 

In the good old days you had brothels.

On 19.7.2019 at 0:22 AM, Bit Banger said:

An ‘established provider’ is one who

• Has been advertising for at least 6 months.  If a traveler, it has to be at least her 2nd verified visit to Denver.
  • Has 6+ reviews, at least 1/2 of which are from ‘established clients’(*)
  • Bonus points if she is an active discussion board participant.
  • Further bonus points if I have met her at a social or meet&greet.
  • I may consider a back channel recommendation from a client well known to me in leu or reviews.
  • If missing some of the above, but I have had a session with her, she’s established in my book.

There are plenty of "established providers" who provide mediocre services. You know this. And I know this. 

Established clients? Ha ha, more like pawns and shills. 

The only pussy I trust is the pussy I fucked myself!

2 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Welcome back 2Big

Oh no! Hahaha! 😂😂