Phil-anderer

Taking a break

19 posts in this topic

Hey ladies (and gents) - I've started seeing someone seriously, so am taking a little reprieve from the hobby.  I know, no one really cares, but I thought I'd throw it out there.  We'll see where this goes, as I don't hobby when I'm in something committed.  Have fun!  

25 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Hey ladies (and gents) - I've started seeing someone seriously, so am taking a little reprieve from the hobby.  I know, no one really cares, but I thought I'd throw it out there.  We'll see where this goes, as I don't hobby when I'm in something committed.  Have fun!  

Well then I hope you never return!! 

Serious best wishes and good luck. :)

Yaaay good for you! It makes me happy to see people find someone they can truly have a connection for. Best of luck! 

I wish you the best of luck in your "committed" relationship.

That being said ... see you back in the game in 12 to 14 months max.

Good luck, and of course I hope everything works out with you two! Take care. 😊

❣️❣️❣️❣️ wishing you all the happiness your heart can desire.

You will be missed, but it is nice to hear when people find someone they can commit to. Best of luck to you sir, wishing you Health, Wealth, and Happiness.😏😎

1 hour ago, whosyourdaty said:

I wish you the best of luck in your "committed" relationship.

That being said ... see you back in the game in 12 to 14 months max.

Dude.

23 minutes ago, Nina Faulkner said:

Dude.

Haha. Let's hope he's wrong. Then again I'm not sure which is cheaper. Was that out loud?????

23 minutes ago, Nina Faulkner said:

Dude.

9 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Haha. Let's hope he's wrong. Then again I'm not sure which is cheaper. Was that out loud?????

You know the saying "I'm going to pay for it one way or the other...…"   Best of luck to you.  I hope you find love and undying romance for the rest of your days.

1 hour ago, Nina Faulkner said:

Dude.

could be wrong. He may be one of the poor saps that hangs in there even after the SO's true colors come out. Not that I'm a cynic or anything.

2 minutes ago, whosyourdaty said:

could be wrong. He may be one of the poor saps that hangs in there even after the SO's true colors come out. Not that I'm a cynic or anything.

Oh gosh no on being cynical - hehehe.  BTW, I love your handle.  It made me chuckle.  Chuckling is always good.  :)

5 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Wishing you the best.  I have been the same way.  When I was in a relationship or married (for many years), I was monogamous.  Hope things work out for both of you.

8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Well then I hope you never return!! 

Serious best wishes and good luck. :)

Image result for I agree meme

Best of luck to you.  Hope there are calm seas ahead for the both of you.

We will miss you have some  fun with the special someone and maybe we will see you back here😊