lustybustygina

Dirty Talk Do You Like It ?

47 posts in this topic

Not really.  I can't talk dirty as I start to laugh.  If it's sincere, it's sexy...if it's not, it's funny!

I love dirty talk. Giving and receiving. Yeah, sometimes it seems silly, or forced, but when it's good I get really excited! :P

14 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I love dirty talk. Giving and receiving. Yeah, sometimes it seems silly, or forced, but when it's good I get really excited! :P

Yes if it's forced it can be silly . But I like it when We just go with it and enjoy each other

When it seems to come naturally, in the flow of the moment, yes.  If seems canned, no.  Depends on the lady, the mood and how things are going.  I've seen some ladies who are awesome with their mouths....in a variety of ways, including dirty talk.  ;)

25 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Not really.  I can't talk dirty as I start to laugh.  If it's sincere, it's sexy...if it's not, it's funny!

Oh baby give it to me ..lol

On 7/14/2019 at 10:03 AM, lustybustygina said:

I love to talk dirty BCD  .

Are You  on the same page ? 

Love doing it and helps overcome some of my other...uh...shortcomings.  :)

2 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I do not know.

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

The giggles can be sexy too. 🙃 Its very hard for me NOT to giggle during dirty talk. At the very least I have a huge smile on my face, and on the verge of busting out laughing. 

I’m learning how to talk dirty.

It is a lot of fun to hear and speak.

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The giggles can be sexy too. 🙃 Its very hard for me NOT to giggle during dirty talk. At the very least I have a huge smile on my face, and on the verge of busting out laughing. 

I prefer the giggles. They seem natural and that the girl seems to be enjoying the moment. I know the dirty talk with a provider is just part of the performance. So I really don't care for it that much.

my experience is it is totally hit or miss - man o man when a gal gets the dirty talk just right it is such a turn on but there are times when someone is trying dirty talk because they heard its sexy and just comes off as way off...

i guess if the chemistry is there the moans and grunts can turn into words and if you're lucky some BCD BYT (between you two) dirty talk - and if so congrats that's gonna be a naughty time you will remember...

Thats a nope for me.... 

I can't help but laugh.....even when im on the recieving end.... sorry in advance 😂

As long as you do not use the C**t word.  I do not like that during a sensual sexy encounter.  Total turn off.  What I want to do to you graphically is the best for me.

Miss AA is the best at dirty talking... Turned on for days just thinking about it....

17 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

yes needs to be sexy and NO C or B word but I do Like The F**** me more 

I agree.  Dirty talk can be fun and encouraging while not being disrespectful.  Some words are a turn on and, for me, some words are disrespectful and a turn off.

I like it when the lady uses dirty words to tell me what she likes and what I need to do to help her reach a bed shaking climax. 

OF course, if she chooses not to tell me, then I'll just have to try a lot of different things until I find the right combination. :P

Then it's my turn

So meany hot sexy dirty words ..   Like how sexy  his c**k is .. I like the word C***K  

Edited by lustybustygina

On 7/14/2019 at 10:40 AM, lustybustygina said:

Oh baby give it to me ..lol

On 7/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

YES GIGGLES for sure, what ever comes to mind. if nothing comes to mind then you know lol its not going well lol.

5 hours ago, Lbuffs674 said:

I like to ask questions..."Do like how my h**d c**k feels in your...?"  "How do you like me to f*** you babe?"  while doing it.  Gets the conversation going!

It does help :D

I LOVE it! Both giving and receiving. It’s a surefire way of getting me revved up and roaring! I want to hear all of it. But have always been very vocal during the act so perhaps that why I just adore it so much! 

7 hours ago, CallieVane said:

I LOVE it! Both giving and receiving. It’s a surefire way of getting me revved up and roaring! I want to hear all of it. But have always been very vocal during the act so perhaps that why I just adore it so much! 

Callie, you took the words right out of my mouth !!  ;)

The more I think about this, I imagine being able to talk freely within an interaction of trust can be refreshing. Perhaps it can be a way of removing 'masks,' so to speak, and possibly being real.

On 7/14/2019 at 10:03 AM, lustybustygina said:

I love when a woman talks dirty to me. when she whispers things in my ear like "I' m going to throw rocks in the water while you're fishing" or "I'm going to cut the bottom out of your dip net" or "I'm  giving the fish you caught to my friends". :D

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

I love when a woman talks dirty to me. when she whispers things in my ear like "I' m going to throw rocks in the water while you're fishing" or "I'm going to cut the bottom out of your dip net" or "I'm  giving the fish you caught to my friends". :D

What if she says, “Fish on!”

So in the heat of the moment ...”Am I deep enough? She looked up at me, smiled, and said Oh Yeah!” At first I thought she was kidding, but then realized she was telling me “are you kidding?” Not everyone is like that, but I’ve been lucky..

Love it!! Sometimes it can be awkward Because you don't want to say something that the other person doesn't want to hear..lol but I've said some really dirty things then after I'm like.. what did we just say to each other?! 😂😂😂😂😂☺️☺️☺️

I love asking if they like this p***y while they eat or are inside.. and they say omg yes love it 🤪🤪🤪 💦💦💦💦