Rugersmygun

Messaging providers

14 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I  wonder if anyone else is having a problem sending messages to a provider? I'm trying to get verified  but she says she sees nothing.

It all looks good on my end when I send it  even says message sent,  she said she's hearing the same thing from others but I'm still wondering if I'm doing something wrong? 

I've tried sending it to her two or three times and even restarted the app but she's not receiving anything.  

I've not had a problem with PM's on TOB.  PM's have been a great way to communicate with others on the board.

15 hours ago, Rugersmygun said:

even restarted the app but she's not receiving anything.  

What app are you using? Maybe you need to text directly from a smart phone, no app.

16 hours ago, Rugersmygun said:

Hey all,

I  wonder if anyone else is having a problem sending messages to a provider? I'm trying to get verified  but she says she sees nothing.

It all looks good on my end when I send it  even says message sent,  she said she's hearing the same thing from others but I'm still wondering if I'm doing something wrong? 

I've tried sending it to her two or three times and even restarted the app but she's not receiving anything.  

From the help guide. have her double check.

A TOB Member Has Allowed Me To View His References, How Do I Do That?:
Login,  scroll down the page below your gallery to a heading titled "Profiles Shared with You" Then click on the user name you are interested in. These are the only users that have given you permission view their references. Once you click on their user name you will be taken to their profile page. You can then scroll down to view their References area.

On 7/13/2019 at 8:02 PM, Rugersmygun said:

Hey all,

I experienced this a while back with DMs on this site, but the problem seemed to fix itself at the time.

Her mailbox could have been full.  »  Click "Go to inbox."  »  2nd line down shows a "bar" to indicate how much space is being used and a __%.   I'm always trying to delete / etc. I'm on 92% -- agh!

(of course, go to a provider's website or profile to check her preferred contact method.)

I just had this happen last week. My message was not visible on her end.

On 7/13/2019 at 8:02 PM, Rugersmygun said:

Hey all,

If you send it too many times I think it locks you out or something. Contact an admin. Good luck. 💙

On 3/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, Leonalune said:

Her mailbox could have been full.  »  Click "Go to inbox."  »  2nd line down shows a "bar" to indicate how much space is being used and a __%.   I'm always trying to delete / etc. I'm on 92% -- agh!

(of course, go to a provider's website or profile to check her preferred contact method.)

This thread is from July of 2019. I'm willing to bet that he has figured it out by now.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

This thread is from July of 2019. I'm willing to bet that he has figured it out by now.

😂😂😂

I really should check dates. How does someone find a thread from that far back? Lol

12 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

They scroll thru the history.

5 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thats a lot of scrolling

Some of us prefer to use the search function.  :lol: See top banner where it says "search".  Members or content.  Works pretty slick if you can identify a key word or two.

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Some of us prefer to use the search function.  :lol: See top banner where it says "search".  Members or content.  Works pretty slick if you can identify a key word or two.

Key word or two.