Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Quiet during BCD activities

16 posts in this topic

ok... so I was visiting a lady yesterday and talking with her for probably at least a good half hour and that is very rare for me. When the BCD activities started I ceased talking and began concentrating... for some reason I find it very hard to talk during those moments, where I prefer to use body language. She brought it up... jokingly a couple times but I noticed it bothered her a little and it hurt me because of how well we got along otherwise...so... thoughts and opinions please

Everybody is different. Your change from "talkative to quiet" obviously concerned her. It's really more her issue than yours.

That being said, I like to chat initially, and convert to quick compliments, flirting, moaning, and dirty talk, as we progress. For me, it helps things flow naturally. The only time I'm really quite, is when my mouth is full! :eek:

Everyone is different, but for me, being responsive and letting someone know how much I am enjoying myself is part of a good encounter.  And being with someone who is responsive and lets me know what they like is a HUGE turn on.

OK, I can’t believe I have waited all this time to ask: What does BCD stand for?

18 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

OK, I can’t believe I have waited all this time to ask: What does BCD stand for?

Behind Closed Doors....

3 hours ago, average1 said:

Everyone is different, but for me, being responsive and letting someone know how much I am enjoying myself is part of a good encounter.  And being with someone who is responsive and lets me know what they like is a HUGE turn on.

There are other ways to be responsive besides verbally.  I personally like when they're grabbing the sheets, turning their head from side to side with their eyes rolling in the back of their head. That's a major turn on. 😁

16 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There are other ways to be responsive besides verbally.  I personally like when they're grabbing the sheets, turning their head from side to side with their eyes rolling in the back of their head. That's a major turn on. 😁

Hunter, you are so right.  There are a variety of ways to communicate...and so many of them can be wonderful !!  ;)

watching his toes curl is a good damn hot who needs words ?... I'm like some dirty talk :o:rolleyes:

On 7/14/2019 at 2:35 PM, sb1212 said:

Behind Closed Doors....

Ha!   I wanted to ask but was too embarrassed

I’m still trying to find the clip from Any Which Way But Loose where Clyde closes the door on the orangoutang habitat with Charlie Daniels singing in the background. 

Im all sorts of loud, especially when I score a great BOGO deal on my favorite products at Safeway.

I had the same problem at first. Too focused on the visuals. But if she is reacting in a positive way, try telling her how you feel...like “god this is good, how you doing?” Or some sincere thoughts about her. Practice speaking out, it takes an effort, but if you’re genuine about how much you appreciate her, it will become easy. 😇

Just as long as they don't say "I've never done this before."  Any dialogue before,during and after is ok.

On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 1:23 PM, Turtle138 said:

Just dont say do it Daddy.

Yeah, that is pretty gross