Calik8

Would you rather? The game!

45 posts in this topic

Let’s play a game!! 

You ask a question in the form in this format (Would you rather___ and have to ___? Or  ___ and have to blank?

then some one answers and asks there questions 

At the end of the weekend I’ll make an ad lib post based on the answers!!

2 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Let’s play a game!! 

You ask a question in the form in this format (Would you rather___ and have to ___? Or  ___ and have to blank?

If chosen...what do we win ??

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Ginsu knives...you silly man

A basketball hoop to score points with tossing the used condom wrapper and what else have you! Make sure the guy who makes the most dramatic shot gets a high 5!!!

I’ll take those knives please! 😂😂

1 hour ago, pointymoustache said:

After sex would you rather nap or cuddle and talk?

It's supposed to be all bad things, or it's not fun.

For example...

Would you rather have amazing sex with an incredible provider and have to go to court on a solicitation charge or get married and have to have bad sex for the rest of your life?

Edited by fork

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Ginsu knives...you silly man

not something to have near me,at this time

5 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Let’s play a game!! 

Would you rather show up and have to enjoy ? Or flake and have to disappear.

Would you rather fart on your crush or your crush fart on you?

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

I’d rather be the one to give lol

would you rather her be tight 🐈  but she’s missing teeth or have her be loose but she has all her teeth?

8 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Hmm I’ll make a a tiny trophy for the winner  lol but you’ll have to come collect it🤪😝

5 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

I would like to come and collect for the winner.

Lol ok babe illl let you come collect 💋💋

17 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

After sex would you rather nap or cuddle and talk?

Or have sex again 😁

Would you rather see the girl with the beautiful face  image without body pictures or the great body pictures but no face image?

Would you give up 15 years of your life for the ability to  go back and change the last 15 years  or would take 15 more years  giving up forever the ability to change the last 15.

14 hours ago, Calik8 said:

I’d rather be the one to give lol

would you rather her be tight 🐈  but she’s missing teeth or have her be loose but she has all her teeth?

tight wit no teeth makes for two places where its warm and smooth

Would you rather have lots of hair all over your body and never be able to shave or have no hair anywhere?

1 hour ago, Alex Majors said:

Would you give up 15 years of your life for the ability to  go back and change the last 15 years  or would take 15 more years  giving up forever the ability to change the last 15.

This is a good one... I’d give up the 15... don’t want an additional 15 years tacked on to my life sentence...

Would you rather it be wet....or sloppy?

Would you rather be right or be happy ?

Would you rather give or receive ?

Would you rather eat pizza with your hands or with utensils ?

Would you rather do the horizontal tango or disco dance ?

On 7/13/2019 at 10:29 AM, Alex Majors said:

I've gotta say, this one got me thinking.

Ok, how hard is the concept ?? ...... both choices should be bad.  Like:

Say you are enjoying a little strange when her husband comes home early.  Would you rather be thrown out with no clothes, no wallet, no keys or would you rather have to give him a blow job?

Would you rather be groped by T-rump or have Wet Willie light the cigar while still inserted?

Would you rather get no call no showed or hook up and find only thing on menu is a dry handy?

Rather she farted while you are going down on her or that she sneezes and bites while she is going down on you?

Be sentenced to life without parole and share a cell with a dude named "Killer" who calls you "Cutie Pie", or have your dick cut off in an unfortunate elevator incident?

Are we clear yet lol?  Carry on.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Are we clear yet lol?  Carry on

"... and here in the orange we have the people who never get it"

perot.jpg

This is a really great question. But say we choose to go back and change the last 15 years, would we be able to keep the knowledge we attained within those years.? Or would it be a clean slate Type of thing, memory wiped and just starting over like those original 15 years never even happened..? 😉😙🤔 

I will say you keep your memory. Because if you wiped your memory, you might still make the same mistakes. Plus lost 15 years of your life. The thought was to correct choices that you wished you hadn't made.

I’d give up 15 years of my life to go backwards and change. 

14 hours ago, average1 said:

Would you rather it be wet....or sloppy?

Would you rather be right or be happy ?

Would you rather give or receive ?

Would you rather eat pizza with your hands or with utensils ?

Would you rather do the horizontal tango or disco dance ?

Wet, happy,give, hands, hmmm not sure on the last one 

12 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Ok, how hard is the concept ?? ...... both choices should be bad.  Like:

Say you are enjoying a little strange when her husband comes home early.  Would you rather be thrown out with no clothes, no wallet, no keys or would you rather have to give him a blow job?

Would you rather be groped by T-rump or have Wet Willie light the cigar while still inserted?

Would you rather get no call no showed or hook up and find only thing on menu is a dry handy?

Rather she farted while you are going down on her or that she sneezes and bites while she is going down on you?

Be sentenced to life without parole and share a cell with a dude named "Killer" who calls you "Cutie Pie", or have your dick cut off in an unfortunate elevator incident?

Are we clear yet lol?  Carry on.

Wet willie, farted, killer and I are friends 

lol

I would never go back and change things, with my luck even making a seemingly better one off choice here or there would get me to a worse place overall. 

I

6 hours ago, timesnewroman said:

I would never go back and change things, with my luck even making a seemingly better one off choice here or there would get me to a worse place overall. 

I see. the old time travel dilemma. Changing the past would alter the future. Well you could by bitcoin for pennies. Hit the lottery, invest in little in start-ups that make you a fortune, etc.  Live like a King. Have a harem of your own. I don't think it would change that much. Just mostly you and those with whom you are close . Like the last day of "Ground Hog Day" with Bill Murray or that one Twilight episode "Back There" with Russell Johnson. I would give up the 15 years to save a life. I just needed to delay her 10 seconds.

Would you rather be extremely well endowed but can't get hard or a Vienna sausage that's hard all the time?

Would you rather be a hot dog in the hallway looking at a smokin' hot face/body or a jammed packed elevator but need a bag on her head?

Ladies:

Would you rather spend time with an amazing lover with a booger in his nose the whole time or a freaky fetish that is built like Adonis?