Calisurfgirl

It’s been awhile

13 posts in this topic

So how do I ask this? When you don’t post for months then repost and have numbers that you don’t recognize text you some off the wall things . Has any provider ever had this happen to them or has had this happen to them recently. 

Welcome back, you have been missed and we all hope you are doing well.

There are always lurkers out there that only want to mess with ladies think are new because they have already been blocked by other ladies

I'v gotten a lot of text's from non members  of  TOB when I first put my listing first up.. .. who will not screen or even know what screening is

asking for things that should not be talked about ,,  Just time wasters  

Just have to weed them out .   

On 7/9/2019 at 10:32 PM, Calisurfgirl said:

So how do I ask this? When you don’t post for months then repost and have numbers that you don’t recognize text you some off the wall things . Has any provider ever had this happen to them or has had this happen to them recently. 

Can't speak for the providers. But I've had people think and say all kinds of weird things when I leave TOB for months. Then again, they think and say weird things when I'm here !!!

Hugs to the ladies for having to endure the BS.    (and please remember my number :) )

not a provider so can't answer the question but glad to see you back!!!

On 7/10/2019 at 10:15 AM, lustybustygina said:

I'v gotten a lot of text's from non members  of  TOB when I first put my listing first up.. .. who will not screen or even know what screening is

asking for things that should not be talked about ,,  Just time wasters  

Just have to weed them out .   

This happens a lot to me as well.

Glad your back 😊

Great to see you posting.  Hope life is treating you to many smiles. 

Yup lots of time wasters and lurkers.

Nice to see you back.

Pictures look great!

If a guy has a good time with someone would it be to much to ask if the provider puts his name and number in their phone and save it so the provider can know for sure they are good to go next time? Of course if the provider does that kind of thing

Glad to see you’re still around. Thought you were moving back to Cali ...

hope you’re doing well, Sexy. 

12 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

If a guy has a good time with someone would it be to much to ask if the provider puts his name and number in their phone and save it so the provider can know for sure they are good to go next time? Of course if the provider does that kind of thing

I save my regs numbers with a code words , 

I ask ladies to save my number, if they want to.  That way, hopefully they'll recognize me, even if has been a while...for both of us.

And welcome back.  :)