DanikaSkye

Introduction to TOB Forums//Community :)

20 posts in this topic

Hey All!

I go by Danika Skye ✨🌩️⚡

Finally getting a chance and taking the time to introduce myself to the forums and website. After almost a year of having this profile and using it in cities where it is not as popular, it is nice to finally be able to be a part of TOB where it is used and active:)!

Little about me.. San Diego Native born and Raised.. Moved to Las vegas and Started in this business over 6 and a half years ago and have had and continue to have an amazing ride. 

Nightshift Refugee. I miss the forums from NS so im so glad to know there is a huge forum base here on this site. Ive been definitely missing out.!!! 

Cant wait to contribute what I can and be a part of this awesome platform ! 

Still kind of trying to figure it all out but just wanted to Say Hello ! 

Xoxoxo DanikaSkye

Welcome Miss DanikaSkye. We love when new ladies decide to hop on, and participate in the forums. The guys love it. The ladies love it. I personally find it refreshing. Providers are all so different. I enjoy reading different and new perspectives on the threads. You need skin made of leather around here sometimes because we like to speak our minds. It's cool to see which members are up for the challenge and thrive on TOB. Have fun and be yourself. Yourself seems pretty awesome to me so far. ❤

Nice introduction, finally. 😁

Hop in, join the fun.  We enjoy the discourse even when we’re not next door neighbors.

Welcome to the forum, Ms. Danika.  Hope you enjoy and prosper here.

19 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Welcome Miss DanikaSkye. We love when new ladies decide to hop on, 

I couldn't have said it better Hunter. Lol   Welcome Danika and I hope you have as much fun as everyone else here. This is a good crowd to hand with.

Welcome Danika and enjoy.:D

Welcome, we can be a dysfunctional bunch at times, (but what family isn't), so welcome to the craziness. Have fun and stay safe.

Welcome to the most supportive community out there! 

Welcome to the board and Colorado, you will find it fun and at very least interesting.

Thank you all for your welcoming and positive vibes :))) After a few days here I can say I am enjoying myself and starting to get a hang of this city. So far the people I have met have been nothing but gentleman which is a breathe of fresh air so thank you guys! 

6 hours ago, DanikaSkye said:

Thank you all for your welcoming and positive vibes :))) After a few days here I can say I am enjoying myself and starting to get a hang of this city. So far the people I have met have been nothing but gentleman which is a breathe of fresh air so thank you guys! 

What a contrast, just a few weeks ago we had a woman post that every guy on this site was a POS. :D

19 hours ago, boink36 said:

What a contrast, just a few weeks ago we had a woman post that every guy on this site was a POS. :D

Wowza!😳😱

Welcome to TOB beautiful lady!   Hope you have a fun in Denver and good to see you posting.  Have fun, stay safe and prosper.  

On 7/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, boink36 said:

Haha really!? That's too bad. I think everyone has a different experience and connection with the fellas when visiting a new place. I went to Texas Once and I will never go back there for business. But I know some ladies that swear it's the best place to work lol. Get in where you fit in I guess 😂😁😘😍🤔

On 7/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, boink36 said: