HitmanAce

Go-To

41 posts in this topic

I take it as clients, we have go-to providers when we are not getting any kind of responses from a new potential provider, having to wait for proper screening, only having a short window of time, etc..

My question is, as a provider, is there such a thing as go-to clients for any reasons?

Don't know if this topic has been brought up before, apologies if it has or is a no no to discuss about in the business.

We call them Regulars or ATF's ;)

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Thank you for the reply.  Please don't close the thread. Just let it flow. Please. Just let it flow.

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

17 hours ago, HitmanAce said:

I take it as clients, we have go-to providers when we are not getting any kind of responses from a new potential provider, having to wait for proper screening, only having a short window of time, etc..

My question is, as a provider, is there such a thing as go-to clients for any reasons?

I agree with Chrissy. We have our regulars our very special favorites who visit us often, and I have periods where sometimes I'm only seeing them, and not many new guys. That being said, I don't "go to" them when I need a booking. I just don't operate that way. I'm sure there are providers who do though, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

It does seem like our ATFs spidey senses seem to kick in at just the right times though. Lol. I've always found that interesting. 😁👍

7 hours ago, Chrissy said:

1 hour ago, Crystyna said:

I do not have "go to" clients because I never pursue clients even if I am dead slow. I take the discretion of my clients very seriously which is why I never reach out first. I do have regulars but I wait for them to contact me first, always.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I agree with Chrissy. We have our regulars our very special favorites who visit us often, and I have periods where sometimes I'm only seeing them, and not many new guys. That being said, I don't "go to" them when I need a booking. I just don't operate that way. I'm sure there are providers who do though, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

It does seem like our ATFs spidey senses seem to kick in at just the right times though. Lol. I've always found that interesting. 😁👍

Thank you ladies.  We ask the questions....you give the reply!

When ladies have reached out to me (via TOB pm) they are usually new to the fold and trying to get themselves established.  Sadly for them, I’m not newbie friendly. 😏

I have, however, had favorites & board friends touch base to see how how life’s treating me, just like any other friend.

Yep... everyone has their favorites or atf’s, I know I have mine... there are times when I wonder if I’ve ever made a list like that... I think I’ve come close with 1 or 2... but.... I don’t get the opportunity to visit as often as I’d like so............. unfortunately my chances of making the atf list are most likely......... slim to none.........

25 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

When ladies have reached out to me (via TOB pm) they are usually new to the fold and trying to get themselves established.  Sadly for them, I’m not newbie friendly. 😏

I have, however, had favorites & board friends touch base to see how how life’s treating me, just like any other friend.

Love our TOB friends 😊

Do you see it as bad for a provider's business when a provider reaches out to a client for an appointment? Like an act of desperation? Or some kind of bad business ethics? Or, is it just a friend helping a friend? I've read many times on these forums "business is business and friends is friends". Over time does a provider/client relationship become more than that. Sounds like it could turn into a slippery slope.

2 hours ago, HitmanAce said:

Do you see it as bad for a provider's business when a provider reaches out to a client for an appointment? Like an act of desperation? Or some kind of bad business ethics? Or, is it just a friend helping a friend? I've read many times on these forums "business is business and friends is friends". Over time does a provider/client relationship become more than that. Sounds like it could turn into a slippery slope.

Depending on her means of communication, reaching out to a client could have VERY bad consequences.  You never know who else may be reading his email/texts, or able to overhear a phone conversation.  You also have to take into consideration the client’s MO - Some want a regular and others are ‘one & done’ butterflies.

As Ravenous Redheaded Randi used to say, “You don’t pay us for sex; we’re paid to leave afterwards.”

10 hours ago, Wrangler05 said:

Yep... everyone has their favorites or atf’s, I know I have mine... there are times when I wonder if I’ve ever made a list like that... I think I’ve come close with 1 or 2... but.... I don’t get the opportunity to visit as often as I’d like so............. unfortunately my chances of making the atf list are most likely......... slim to none.........

I seriously doubt that. 😘

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Depending on her means of communication, reaching out to a client could have VERY bad consequences.  You never know who else may be reading his email/texts, or able to overhear a phone conversation.  You also have to take into consideration the client’s MO - Some want a regular and others are ‘one & done’ butterflies.

As Ravenous Redheaded Randi used to say, “You don’t pay us for sex; we’re paid to leave afterwards.”

Exactly this is why I never reach out to clients, even those who tell me I can. You never know when a situation may change!

I like conversations and my perspective is a bit different. I see us all as humans and an open conversation on any topic of interest can be really fun at times as long as client and provider feel safe and happy with chit chat. Adventure on any level adds to the spice of life! Can’t put a price tag on that can you? 👀😈😘 just back away from excessive anything that doesn’t serve anyone   

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Well said.......:).   :)   👍

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I seriously doubt that. 😘

😃 thanx, hate to disagree, but... the competition is stiff here...:) :). Pun intended? Maybe... all things considered: physical appearance, financial, intelligence, intellect, charm... I don’t have a snowballs chance at an atf list... it’s like a 130lb geek in high school trying out for NFL Qb....I have to throw humor in... it’s all I have ....😘😘

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I like conversations and my perspective is a bit different. I see us all as humans and an open conversation on any topic of interest can be really fun at times as long as client and provider feel safe and happy with chit chat. Adventure on any level adds to the spice of life! Can’t put a price tag on that can you? 👀😈😘 just back away from excessive anything that doesn’t serve anyone   

Good point of view there.

I understand it when someone you haven't met before contacts you. As for someone you have seen before, then it doesn't bother me.  This is a business. You need a certain amount of traffic. Otherwise it is truly a hobby according to the IRS.  Each girl can run her business  according to her style. If the client is a regular to the point you know more about him, then you would know if contacting him is the thing to do. I would say 6 months would be the base more or less. Just don't wait too much  longer.

On 7/9/2019 at 8:05 PM, Alex Majors said:

I understand it when someone you haven't met before contacts you. As for someone you have seen before, then it doesn't bother me.  This is a business. You need a certain amount of traffic. Otherwise it is truly a hobby according to the IRS.  Each girl can run her business  according to her style. If the client is a regular to the point you know more about him, then you would know if contacting him is the thing to do. I would say 6 months would be the base more or less. Just don't wait too much  longer.

Well said Mr. Alex Majors. Well said.

Not sure why this is so taboo. I don’t have a problem with ladies reaching out to me. It’s actually flattering that they would trust me enough to reach out. If I can help out, I will. If I can’t, I kindly tell them I’m not in a position to do this right now. They have always accepted my answer as truthful and there is no shame in asking me just as there is no shame in me having to decline the offer.

That being said, a wise man once told me. A wise man from Norway (That’s right I said Norway!):

Don't leave the window open and stick your dick through the door frame.

4 hours ago, Vassago said:

Not sure why this is so taboo. I don’t have a problem with ladies reaching out to me. It’s actually flattering that they would trust me enough to reach out. If I can help out, I will. If I can’t, I kindly tell them I’m not in a position to do this right now. They have always accepted my answer as truthful and there is no shame in asking me just as there is no shame in me having to decline the offer.

That being said, a wise man once told me. A wise man from Norway (That’s right I said Norway!):

Don't leave the window open and stick your dick through the door frame.

Great reply. Starting to get the other points of view. Thanks for the reply.

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

Not sure why this is so taboo. I don’t have a problem with ladies reaching out to me. It’s actually flattering that they would trust me enough to reach out. If I can help out, I will.

Obviously my family and friends over 21 have no problem with my getting adult entertainment industry calls.But when I am with my nieces and nephews ,I let such calls go directly to voice mail. so yes, I can understand why many do not want to be reached out to on their phones or texts. Especially if they have a spouse that does not know that they hobby.

15 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Obviously my family and friends over 21 have no problem with my getting adult entertainment industry calls.But when I am with my nieces and nephews ,I let such calls go directly to voice mail. so yes, I can understand why many do not want to be reached out to on their phones or texts. Especially if they have a spouse that does not know that they hobby.

Thanks for the reply. Straight to the point.

Edited by HitmanAce

Sort of learned a bit more about the game of Chess last evening with a friend of mine! I told him I believe I am much better at Chest versus Chess! We both had a great time! 

36 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sort of learned a bit more about the game of Chess last evening with a friend of mine! I told him I believe I am much better at Chest versus Chess! We both had a great time! 

YES!!!! That's awesome!!!!

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

46984286561_6d7ffa1e46_b.jpg

I used to love chest, then I found backgammon.

Edited by Vassago

8 minutes ago, Vassago said:

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

Then I found Go. 

A good rousing game of Dominoes can also be fun.  They get VERY serious at some of the cigar shops in S.FL.