Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SouthernPunter

Corrections Officer arrested for pimping

9 posts in this topic

This is a day of celebration for the ladies in our Denver community. 💙👏

I love that they found multiple msgs of him harassing/threatening/stalking multiple providers. I hope it brings him more charges, to discourage the guys out here that are changing their handles, names, and numbers to mess with us providers.

Yeah you guys out here playing these games with the ladies, going by multiple handles, and using multiple names and app numbers...beware. It might just bite you in the ass one day.  Y'all think you're being clever, but they were able to obtain the messages. This guy just happened to be a Denver corrections officer, so it made the headlines, but this can happen to anyone of you scumbags that pull this crap.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-corrections-officer-arrested-on-suspicion-of-attempted-pimping-patronizing-prostitute

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

34 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love that they found multiple msgs of him harassing/threatening/stalking multiple providers. I hope it brings him more charges, to discourage the guys out here that are changing their handles, names, and numbers to mess with us providers.

Yeah you guys out here playing these games with the ladies, going by multiple handles, and using multiple names and app numbers...beware. It might just bite you in the ass one day.  Y'all think you're being clever, but they were able to obtain the messages. This guy just happened to be a Denver corrections officer, so it made the headlines, but this can happen to anyone of you scumbags that pull this crap.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-corrections-officer-arrested-on-suspicion-of-attempted-pimping-patronizing-prostitute

Sorry you ladies have to put up with that kind of shit. 

9 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Sorry you ladies have to put up with that kind of shit. 

Tis the life of a working girl. 🤷‍♀️

Thank you though. It feels good to see him get his due. Not even gonna lie. 😁

I’m glad you don’t have to worry about this one anymore sweet Hunter. I think sometimes some ladies are portrayed as nutjobs, but this stuff really does happen.

Thank gosh, the majority of the members here are honest, behave with integrity, and are lots of fun. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TREAT US WITH RESPECT.😘

I'm really glad they caught this guy! I hope his fellow inmates show him a warm welcome in lockup! :cool:

19 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Reading this article twice,I'm under the belief that these detectives now have leads that they never had before. Be EXTRA safe ladies.

🥳🥳🥳🥳 

Greatest reason to celebrate for the ladies! 

Happy INDEPENDENCE for ALL the ladies in  CO! 😘😘