Everhard

Pet peeves

61 posts in this topic

Just for fun. What are some of your pet peeves? Not the stuff that makes you angry, but more of the eye roll kind.

A couple of mine are these.

The guy who says in a review that he debated writing the review because he wants to "keep her all to himself". Umm, bud, I have news for you.

or the guy who admonishes other guys to "Take care of her" or "Treat her nice". Thanks for the reminder. I was thinking on being extremely rude to her until I saw that.

What else related to this business causes you to roll your eyes?

The YMMV description. If I like her review, then that is why I want to see her.  If I wanted something different, I would have contacted someone else.  Then the girls who ask you to be courteous  and show up on time. You are on time , text them and it still takes 10 min. to tell you the room number.  

When their incall is cluttered mess. The is especially mood killing when it is their home. 

Guys that do not take the time to read the ad.It would save a lot of aggravation, awkwardness and time.:rolleyes: 

I also have a difficult time reading a man that just zips his lips. Hehehe. Give me some kind of response or feedback

Edited by Audrey Astor

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Guys that do not take the time to read the ad.It would save a lot of aggravation, awkwardness and time.:rolleyes: 

I also have a difficult time reading a man that just zips his lips. Hehehe. Give me some kind of response or feedback

Hhhmmm... uh-oh, I read the ad but the second half is definitely me.... and yes, I’ve been told I’m hard to read... just quiet by nature....

Ass pics, cat ears and noses, and just shitty selfies 

Ghosting.  Definitely fucking ghosting.  If you wish to end a long time months/years <fill in blank - relationship, arrangement, business connection, friendship> just say so.  Saying nothing and leaving no clue and just sudden total silence is offensive bullshit.  The other person might actually care and worry. Just sayin' ..... for a friend. B)

31 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Ghosting.  Definitely fucking ghosting.  If you wish to end a long time months/years <fill in blank - relationship, arrangement, business connection, friendship> just say so.  Saying nothing and leaving no clue and just sudden total silence is offensive bullshit.  The other person might actually care and worry. Just sayin' ..... for a friend. B)

I agree a 1000 percent, they believe that it don't bother you cuz your so close like that and it don't matter

Pictures with a toilet in the background.

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I have a hard time, especially when my response is with my lips 😄👅

Also,  when they say don't contact me if you are a member of law enforcement. Like that is really going to stop them in their tracks.  Why even waste space in your ad for that.

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Audrey, you are so right and your second sentence is reason enough to show why "good communication" is key....before, during and after.  It makes for a much more enjoyable time for all involved !!  ;)

when I get that text at 2am  from a drunk texter , LOL my phone is off every night art 10pm 

A reply 6 hours later! 

Edited by Stang03

**Newbies that do not think they should have to screen.  

** Ghosting is so rude for any reason.

** Cancel appointment, and lie about why you are cancelling, just to find out you saw another provider.  Set up one appointment at a time.

** The use of C**t in a session

** Requesting full lingerie, stockings, heels sexy LBD for 7am appointment.

15 hours ago, rodrod1 said:

Ads with nothing but ass pics.

Sadly, ass pictures sell the best.  We use what draws in the most work. I have done my research on this.

The whole smoking part.

Description says “No” under smoker.

Pictures show gal holding a cig or smoking.

???

When someone call's and I ask did you read my Ad and he says no I just look ate the photos :P

and I have to go over screening and get a hang up ..:mad:

Available Now .. Text with out a interdiction :mad: this bugs me the most 

Oh, I forgot, great pics that turn out to be Denver Ladies!

Edited by petey-9950
Fat thumb

On 7/3/2019 at 5:56 PM, stevie-2249 said:

I agree a 1000 percent, they believe that it don't bother you cuz your so close like that and it don't matter

With some ... oh, they know it does but do not appear to care.  Totally disrespectful at best, and sometimes very hurtful.

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

1.)  "GFE experience", meet her, and realize she has no clue what GFE even means.

2.)  Show up on time, because you can get griped at for showing up early, and then having to wait 15 minutes in a hotel parking lot before you're given the room number.

3.)  ME:  "Hi (name), your photos are absolutely amazing and I'd love to spend an hour of time with you tomorrow at around 1PM. "

HER:  "Hey babe, how's your day.  Would you like to schedule a date?"  Uh yeah, that's why I asked you about a specific time tomorrow.

4.)  Speaking of "babe", it feels extremely disingenuous starting out with pet names before you've even talked, let alone seen each other.

Damn, it is like being there (again!) reading your post!

Telling me you want to lick this, bend that over and shove what where?? I hate when you guys talk explicitly it’s so awkward and I won’t describe my services, you should know what I do hell im posting an ad so of course you know we aren’t going out on a date 🤔🙄🙄 

Thinking that somehow I want a boyfriend... hell I think most of us are pretty content with variety and then alone time. I get what I want and that’s it... sorry but you can’t change that and if you try please be sure you are ready to take on all that happens or potentially could happen. But no I will not give it up just cause ;)

7 minutes ago, Madison Taylor said:

Telling me you want to lick this, bend that over and shove what where?? I hate when you guys talk explicitly it’s so awkward and I won’t describe my services, you should know what I do hell im posting an ad so of course you know we aren’t going out on a date 🤔🙄🙄 

Thinking that somehow I want a boyfriend... hell I think most of us are pretty content with variety and then alone time. I get what I want and that’s it... sorry but you can’t change that and if you try please be sure you are ready to take on all that happens or potentially could happen. But no I will not give it up just cause ;)

This👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

34 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

This👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Ya but I thought I could rescue you!!!!!

Rescue me from what? 🤔

On 7/4/2019 at 7:38 AM, Raine-7379 said:

**Newbies that do not think they should have to screen.  

** Ghosting is so rude for any reason.

** Cancel appointment, and lie about why you are cancelling, just to find out you saw another provider.  Set up one appointment at a time.

** The use of C**t in a session

** Requesting full lingerie, stockings, heels sexy LBD for 7am appointment.

I agree with all these... now the use of that word in a session is disrespectful, sometimes I like a little dirty talk, but... damn...I usually don’t request an outfit... I like to admire no matter what is being worn at the time