Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

The passing of an American icon

11 posts in this topic

Lee Iacocca of natural causes at 94.

His work at Ford was spectacular.  His turn around of Chrysler even better, paying off their bailout loans 7 years early.

RIP

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

His work at Ford was spectacular.  His turn around of Chrysler even better, paying off their bailout loans 7 years early.

RIP

He was the commensurate of all business men. Class act in my humble opinion. What he did for Ford and later Chrysler was legendary! 

9 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

RIP

Bit, I'm out of rep points, but completely agree.  He was a one of kind.  His later years were spent being of service to others with his charitable work.  A talented man who also seemed to be pretty down home.  I was sorry to read of his passing.

23 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

RIP

If it wasn’t for this man and his team I can only wonder what mine and a few other gents on here handle would be! 

3 hours ago, Stang03 said:

If it wasn’t for this man and his team I can only wonder what mine and a few other gents on here handle would be! 

---> Pinto03

To honor Lee Iaccoca, a 45th anniversary car was created in partnership with a design and coach-building team and Galpin Ford. The 2009½ Iaccoca Silver Edition Mustang was produced in extremely limited numbers.

ford-mustang_100643884.jpg

Pretty incredible man! I agree! Been to MI a few times. Rough in the winter. 🥶

I had the plusher to meet him once at a Pistons game log ago .. MI is very cold in the winter 

RIP.