roosterman88

New to Hobby question

19 posts in this topic

If I make a request to a provider on P411, how long should I wait for an answer before I imagine that there is either no interest in meeting or provider is not answering email for another reason? Thanks 

Depends if she around or not and maybe how many Okays you have

Or if you sent a nice PM ? 

That is up to you and how long you are willing to wait for that provider to get back to you but a good rule of thumb is probably 24 hours

4 hours ago, Crystyna said:

That is up to you and how long you are willing to wait for that provider to get back to you but a good rule of thumb is probably 24 hours

Oh no, no, no.......  24 minutes, maybe.  When the little dude's got to get out, the little dude has got to get out!  Nothing against preplanning (other than the fact that it seems to drive the NCNS rate up by a quantum percentage), but I gotta tell you that there is a special place in heaven (with extra good meade) for short-notice girls.

SHORT NOTICE GIRLS - A REAL MAN'S DELIGHT sung to the tune from,

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Oh no, no, no.......  24 minutes, maybe.  When the little dude's got to get out, the little dude has got to get out!  Nothing against preplanning (other than the fact that it seems to drive the NCNS rate up by a quantum percentage), but I gotta tell you that there is a special place in heaven (with extra good meade) for short-notice girls.

SHORT NOTICE GIRLS - A REAL MAN'S DELIGHT sung to the tune from,

Lmao!! I take short notice appts everyday but I dont know how a P411 request works so unless the lady is logged on she may not get it right away. And your right, guys get an itch and they want to scratch it right away!

Well there is the available now on P411. I think the ad stays up an hour. So if they catch your eye, send a request. It should be a quick response. I tend to see traveling girls, who post days to a couple weeks in advance. I usually get a response in 2 to 24 hrs. Then there are those who I have requested but not a peep from them.  I know they haven't even looked at my profile. For those, I usually follow up a month to 6 weeks later. They could be on vacation or just on a break. After that, I write them off because they could send a PM like no thanks,  on vacation, medical leave, etc.

P411  visiting ads are for 30day's  posting ,  I only tour for 7days or less but my visiting ad is up for 30days to get the pre bookers 

so some of the gent's might think we are in town when we are not .

44 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

P411  visiting ads are for 30day's  posting ,  I only tour for 7days or less but my visiting ad is up for 30days to get the pre bookers 

so some of the gent's might think we are in town when we are not .

The gents that can't read. It usually has a date/dates that your will be there. If that isn't enough, if your calendar is up to date , they can check it.

Have you tried to contact her by another method?   

I like to send the request on p411.  Then email/call mentioning that she has message from me on p411.  

3 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

I like to send the request on p411.  Then email/call mentioning that she has message from me on p411.  

Yep, used 411, perhaps she is out of town or retired

On 7/8/2019 at 2:01 PM, roosterman88 said:

Yep, used 411, perhaps she is out of town or retired

Did you try another point of contact?  Sometimes people don't check P411 and/or P411 doesn't communicate to their other email address that they have a message. 

On 7/8/2019 at 9:03 AM, Alex Majors said:

The gents that can't read. It usually has a date/dates that your will be there. If that isn't enough, if your calendar is up to date , they can check it.

Yes your right ,But getting any one to read past photos is very hard for them to do lol   

On 7/8/2019 at 0:49 PM, frankenthaler91 said:

This is perfect.  

ehhhh, you risk coming across as clingy/psycho if you send a lot of messages.

17 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

ehhhh, you risk coming across as clingy/psycho if you send a lot of messages.

You think 2 messages is a "lot" of messages?!? haha!