Todoesprivado

Not newbie friendly

5 posts in this topic

Trying to get some clarification here, what does ‘not newbie friendly’ really mean??

Applying it to specific scenarios:

- if I’m new to the hobby, then I’m screwed ... you will not see me or would you?

- if  I’m new to your posting site, even though I may be an experienced hobbyist somewhere else, you will not see me or would you?

- What if I have a number of positive references but come across as a noob? Like acting nervous, asking for stuff I shouldn’t ask for via text, etc

- What if I’m a new but behave like your dream client, approaching you with all of the information you need from the get go and answer any questions even before you ask ?

"Newbie" = someone who has not seen another companion.... particularly for ladies who rely on references for a major element of screening. Seeing someone who is brand new involves a bit of coaching... and also risk in trying to determine if their expectations are on par with what this venture really is... I've had guys who have seen companions in the past and didn't have recent references and claim that they are "newbie again" ..nope...not how it works.  Seeing newbies can be a big risk in safety and comfort...and those companions...that do...typically have some different protocols to navigate it for both...

Not newbie friendly. This usually  means  a provider who will not see someone who still is the proverbally virgin to the hobby. They usually are seasoned, with regular clients. They don't have to take risks. When I started out on another site, some girls still considered me a newbie after 5 reviews.  Even with the process to get on P411. Some girls won't see someone, even with 2 okays. So if you move to another site, the girls don't know you there. They don't know anything about your references. How are they to verify you are who you  claim to be.  Here in Kansas City, most girls will knock you to the bottom rung of the ladder, if your references are over 6 months old.  Longer than that and you might not be a newbie but you have to jump through the same hoops. 

I am not newbie friendly as well.

New girls could be LE works both ways!!