ShelbyCreams

New to Denver...suggestions for food in dtc?!

12 posts in this topic

Hello gents and beautiful lady’s I’m new to Denver area and would love any suggestions on food or fun things to do in this DTC area!

I’m loving Denver so far and I’d love to learn your favorite things about Denver as well :)

So many possibilities tell us what kind of food you prefer and if you have any price range?

On 6/29/2019 at 4:10 PM, ShelbyCreams said:

Hello gents and beautiful lady’s I’m new to Denver area and would love any suggestions on food or fun things to do in this DTC area!

I’m loving Denver so far and I’d love to learn your favorite things about Denver as well :)

Welcome to Denver Shelby, try the View House, the Land Mark and Top Golf just to name a few. They are all located in the DTC area. Quiet as kept, Denver is going to love you as well, trust me.

Pappadeaux's, Shanahan's for steaks just for starters

Sahara for Middle Eastern.

Pho Saigon for Vietnamese

Tocabe for Native American

Yani’s for Greek

Flemings steak and seafood, Purple Ginger for chinese, El Tapatio for Mexican.

Go east on Arapahoe Road towards Parker Road and there is a multitude of places to eat.

Normally, I am fully in line with ilovewomen, but have to differ on the recommendation for Flemings, unless you really like an overly pretentious, extremely overpriced, mediocre steak house.  For the same money there are lots of better options for steak and seafood.

10 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Pappadeaux's

Pappadeax's is Yummy and the best cocktails 

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Sahara for Middle Eastern.

Pho Saigon for Vietnamese

Yes and Yes! 

Sukiya Ramen is my favorite Ramen spot, and Nonna's has some good Italian. 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Normally, I am fully in line with ilovewomen, but have to differ on the recommendation for Flemings, unless you really like an overly pretentious, extremely overpriced, mediocre steak house.  For the same money there are lots of better options for steak and seafood.

BadBoy, I’m always open to suggestions on good places to eat. I’d gladly hear your recommendations for my next dinner date.

And if the OP or anyone else is willing to travel a bit, Gaetano’s at 38th and Tejon is good Italian...just don’t be in a rush. Plan an 2 hours there.

Thank you all for the great selections:D

I’ve already been to Pappadeaux yummmm definitely love ramen oh so much Nd that’s next off the list for sure!

All of the Steakhouses are great- Ruth Chris, Shanihans, McCormic & Smick, Del Frisco- Hapa is excellent sushi, Jengs is awesome happy hour as is Bone Fish

Rosalyn Park and Westlands park have excellent running paths. 

Just south is Park Meadows for shopping.

Have fun!

Ya Ya’s is fantastic.  It has great food, fantastic wines and cocktails but it is a bit expensive