Wannabebad

411 on sexylegs

9 posts in this topic

I called her, set up a outcall , she got lost but that was ok. Not a clock watcher . I tried to do a review but TOB said I couldn’t since I was new. I had a old account but can’t remember back from 2010. 

PM for details.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, Mountainman51 said:

I called her, set up a outcall , she got lost but that was ok. Not a clock watcher . I tried to do a review but TOB said I couldn’t since I was new. I had a old account but can’t remember back from 2010. 

PM for details.

How I love a good mystery.  Probably explains why I check into many a 411 best as I can.  

So let me get this straight.  You can't remember your former handle?  Show of hands - who forgets their handle?  E-mail, phone etc - with which mods should be able to dig up old profile.  Or did you ever review anyone before (reviews way before 2010 are still here) to look up their reviews and find your forgotten handle?  You "could not do a review since you were new" but you did get a review of another lady to post in under a week from joining - during the same time frame the other was not allowed?

Thanks for the good mystery.  Oh, and welcome or welcome back or .........

Maybe it's not his handle, but rather one of those pesky passwords we have to remember and change and not duplicate and never write down....

Happens to me all the time.

8 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

Happens to me all the time.

At which point I assume you click the handy "forgot your password?" button.  I could speculate too, but rather not.

I guess everyone else can remember 9 years ago. I have had multiple phones and computers since then. I don’t remember the password and can’t access the old email since I closed it because if the thousands of spam emails.

I do remember two encounters from back then. I tried to contact moderators and they said to just make a new profile. 

As to submitting a review of someone else that is a member the same week was just trying to establish this account. 

I can’t even remember all the people I work with by their names. So excuse me if I have memory problems 

A moderator is welcome to assist me with this 

thank you

Lol, didn’t think this 411 would set off such a little shit storm. He did PM me with some other details and I am inclined to believe him maybe 60 percent but I still haven’t pulled the trigger. If I do I’ll post a review. 

On 7/5/2019 at 1:51 PM, fork said:

Any update? Has anyone taken a shot on goal?

Haven’t had time. Sorry.