fishndude57

Sometimes Something So Simple…

10 posts in this topic

…As a genuine Hug. I’m not talking about a hug goobye (Amy Winehouse Back to Black) or a quick pat on the back. I think it’s easy to tell the difference between a genuine hug and just yeah you cool hug. To me, I hope I at least I can leave an impression. I received the good hug today, and Oh Did it Make my Day, Life, Afterlife. I live alone, and it made me feel less lonely. A Hug is a Good Thing…

I remember 30+ yrs ago I was in this singles group.  Our monthly speaker was on the topic of hugs. He said you needed at least 1/day.  Prior to that meeting, we had greeted our neighbors/seat mates with a hand shake.  Afterwards it was hugs all around.  

59 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

…As a genuine Hug. I’m not talking about a hug goobye (Amy Winehouse Back to Black) or a quick pat on the back. I think it’s easy to tell the difference between a genuine hug and just yeah you cool hug. To me, I hope I at least I can leave an impression. I received the good hug today, and Oh Did it Make my Day, Life, Afterlife. I live alone, and it made me feel less lonely. A Hug is a Good Thing…

So true and I wish I could reach that far 🤗 

3 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I remember 30+ yrs ago I was in this singles group.  Our monthly speaker was on the topic of hugs. He said you needed at least 1/day.  Prior to that meeting, we had greeted our neighbors/seat mates with a hand shake.  Afterwards it was hugs all around.  

Genuine hugs feed the soul. 

Hugs are the best way to demonstrate real friendship and caring 

3 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Amy Winehouse....damn. Great talent and to me personally...just gorgeously sexy. I saw her performing about 6 months before she died and I just knew.....I told my friends I just knew. Then she was gone. Really still bothers me. She was spectacular.....I knew...and could not do jack shit.

I'll run out of rep points, again.  Hugs are very under-rated as a way to connect and show genuine care.  I thing we are an under-hugged society and many of us could use more hugs.

I always ask before hugging, and if accepted, sometimes suggest hugging for 3 deep breaths while sending kind and caring thoughts.

A hug can brighten anybody’s day

They are great when they are unexpected and from a pretty girl. You close your eyes and  you get the scent of her perfume for your nose and the feel of her body for your sence of touch. It is the  best way to end a session.