Laci French

Happy Father’s Day!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hope all of you wonderful men have a terrific day!   

I agree....Happy Father's Day for all of the dads.  Wishing each of you a great day.

You Thank you for your wishes. And thanks to a tweet you posted this morning, let me add Happy Fathers Day to the single mothers who are also the fathers in their families and hold everything together.

Edited by ilovewomen

A big THANK YOU and Happy Father's Day to our service men that cannot spend the day grilling for his family BBQ.  Thank you to the mom's that hold the family together while he severs.❣️❣️

Hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day.  I am my only child, so I am waiting for them to have a Happy Sugar Daddy Day!

All I got was texts from the kids,  nada from the wife,  so I went and jumped out of airplanes all day.  Best Father's Day ever!

Edited by BadBoy

On 6/16/2019 at 8:37 AM, Laci French said:

Hope all of you wonderful men have a terrific day!   

Actually had all 3 boys over to the house Sunday night for pizza, wings and beer.  The old man still had to pick up the tab, but it was nice having all 3 boys under one roof for an evening.

On 6/17/2019 at 8:36 AM, BadBoy said:

All I got was texts from the kids,  nada from the wife,  so I went and jumped out of airplanes all day.  Best Father's Day ever!

That's because you're not her father...;)

Happy Fathers Day to all those wonderful dads!! ❤️

This will be my first Father’s Day without my dad. Dad’s are very special men in our lives. Missing mine and thinking of him today

(Thought this was sent) thank you Laci!!!😘😘

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

This will be my first Father’s Day without my dad. Dad’s are very special men in our lives. Missing mine and thinking of him today

😢 sorry for your loss, Kali ... I really am ...

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Love you sweet Kali ❤

14 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Kali, sorry for your loss and I know how much you love your dad and what he meant (and still means) to you.  The first Father's Day can be a toughie.  Keep the good memories fresh and remember the good times.