Madison Taylor

Question for the guys

6 posts in this topic

One thing I have noticed and I’m sure a lot of the girls wonder this as well... how do you guys share your profile with us? I would like to be able to give gentleman some guidelines or instructions on how to do so but I don’t know how you guys do it and we cannot see your profile or your references until you share it with us so anybody who has done this can you chime in and tell me what I can tell somebody when they ask?? Please and thank you :)

When we go to your profile there is a button that says share references, if we click on it, it will allow you to see our reference until we go back and uncheck it. As far as our profiles I think all you have to do is click on our avatar and it will take you to our profile stats.

Hope this helps.

I wondered that too. I also wonder what the hell happens to all the guys who share their profiles with me? It seems like I’ve only seen maybe a 1/4 of the list. 

Did y’all die? 😜😘

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I wondered that too. I also wonder what the hell happens to all the guys who share their profiles with me? It seems like I’ve only seen maybe a 1/4 of the list. 

Did y’all die? 😜😘

I hate to say this, cuz I'm probably one of them, but...lots of us male clients think with our (not to smart) dicks. The brain catches up later. :eek: