Alex Majors

What do you think?

42 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

I posted it because nothing like this has ever happened to me. It isn't like I can just ask my friends or family what to do.  I am not new but some of you have been here for years. So I have asked you. What have you experienced? Had anyone out there come close to this? What did you do? What do you think I should do?  She was a P411 girl and has over 275 reviews on ECCIE.  The last thing I wanted to do is post something in KC,  that I might regret.  It doesn't make points with the girls. You are right Stevie,  to say $100 is a big deal. I work hard for that. No one gives it to me. We were stripped down and started the session. Remember , you pay by the hour, not the activity. I was about a 1/3 of the way in on a 300hr session.  I didn't  get physically hurt and now have a memory , most will never have.

As for make-up sex, it only works if you argue with each other. Not the case here. Now my last SO did enough arguing to last me a lifetime.  We never really had good sex,  let alone make up sex. Which is why I am here.  She married some loser in jail , seven months later.  I guess he was the only guy who wanted her.

Just tell her her you wants some good make up sex. Yell at each other for 2 minutes, then have some mad passionate sex for the rest of the time.  Its fun! 😂

10 hours ago, MelindaMadison said:

There you have it. If it was not her home and it looked like a short term rental....and there was a Ring and your appt was set up late at night...then there is a good chance the owner of the property is wondering why you..and possibly other guys were coming around at night. (many VRBO and AIRBNB House rules have verbiage about visitors) . So in your opinion is this the fault of the client or the fault of the provider who arranged her incall location in the first place? In my opinion, it's her fault. She knew the risks involved and took them anyways. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is an obvious risk of owners getting involved if they suspect  you are using their place as a brothel. It's not a hotel. There are cars on the street and neighbors are nosy. 

As a property manager once, you bet- I'd be on the phone with my tenants if there was unapproved activity/visitors at night and i was getting the notifications on my Ring. Which further emphasizes my point above. She probably saved you from an awkward situation with the owner or neighbors coming by or calling LE. 

I feel bad for the girl as to have to abandon appts during a mini-tour is costly.  Make better plans..?

For those posting about seeing what kind of "make up" or discount she gives you next time, understand this .... Yes, the gents are put out time, gas money and the chance to get their dicks wet ....but for some ladies...it means rent money or feeding their kids. I understand that, but it's also the cost of doing business, and as I stated above this wasn't his fault.

Be a good human, if she offers a discount (in fear of a bad review or losing a customer/further income) listen then Don't Take ItHow is this "being a good human"? If one of us gets on this forum and tries to tell you ladies how to run your business we get copiously defecated on. So how is it that you feel it appropriate to tell us how we should conduct future engagements on our end? Understand that there is a gap in power dynamics in this industry (esp now) Please explain what you mean. What "gap in power dynamics"? and simply pay her normal fee. I wouldn't, but that's just me. it will yield dividends in the long run. What dividends? There are no tangibles here.

As for what actually happened... there's nothing wrong with actually reaching out to HER, expressing your concern if she is Ok...ask her what happened.. Thank you. I agree with you here. vs guessing or posting on hobby boards etc.  Communication is sexy. Again. Agreed, as long as communication is understood as a two way street, not as a cudgel to be administered for obedience.

Now, Play Nicely All. :) 

3 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Just tell her her you wants some good make up sex. Yell at each other for 2 minutes, then have some mad passionate sex for the rest of the time.  Its fun! 😂

Mmmm.. Sounds like a normal session to me.

1 minute ago, Vassago said:

Mmmm.. Sounds like a normal session to me.

If walls could talk 😋

On 6/15/2019 at 9:15 PM, pfunk said:

You sure ain't Dick Tracy. Audrey's explanation makes far more sense. Feel free to explain to me why the woman would refund two thirds of the donation, if it was a scam. You can't. 

I can. She didn’t intend to scam anybody. 200 reviews comes with experience, sort of like when you fall asleep at the wheel but can’t figure out how you drove home without getting into a wreck. Customary instinct with her practice caused her to make an habitual decision. She decided she needed to be compensated for her time to make ends meet, even in light of the fact that it was her fault in first place.  People make bad decisions, especially when they have to make one instantly. It’s human nature. But it was a bad choice on her part in my opinion. 

17 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Stevie,  is your glass always half empty?

Funny thing, that. Most the people who ever stabbed me in the back were not glass half empty sort of people. World is full of folks isn’t it?

3 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

So that's what it takes for you to join in for "Naked Twister" next time.

Lmao. Oh, I'm way too shy for that! That requires some Gin or Tequila. Both of which lead to nakedness, smoking cigarettes, loss of wallet, shoes, bra, keys, and 2 days worth of hangover. It's a bitch getting older. I like to watch though. 😁

So, moral of the story is, the lady should have put duct tape over the Ring camera.🤔🤷‍♀️😳

Yeah, the voice from its speaker was garbled.  I couldn't tell what was said or who was talking.   Tape will do the trick everytime. As for getting  a hangover Hunter, those days are behind me too. I can't function for at least 24 hrs. The few hours of fun are traded for 24hrs of recuperation. Probably a good 15yrs since I had one. I don't miss them either.

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lmao. Oh, I'm way too shy for that! That requires some Gin or Tequila. Both of which lead to nakedness, smoking cigarettes, loss of wallet, shoes, bra, keys, and 2 days worth of hangover. It's a bitch getting older. I like to watch though. 😁

:o

6 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

:o

I love that song. I'll watch you guys and gals get naked and play twister in group settings though. I love to watch, lord knows there were enough folks watching me in my younger days. I'll stick to more private gatherings. 😉💋

That doesn't sound like a scam, she gave back majority of your cash.