Alex Majors

What do you think?

42 posts in this topic

Had a appointment last night set for late evening. She is a long time, well respected girl in  KC with a few hundred reviews. I saw her friend 2 weeks prior, that she travels with. Same reputation. She asks to bump the visit up an hour or 30min. I agree to the 30 min change and get there exactly on time. She isn't answering the door to a very nice residential incall. A few minutes go by and she texts she will be down. She opens the door and I set the donation down. We go to her room and a little chit chat, first visit. Activities start and about 8 min. after the start, there is a knock on the bedroom door. Her friend is there and a min. later she comes back and says the place is being watched and tells me we all have to leave. She starts dressing but gives me back 2/3 of the donation and apoligized. By the time I am dressed, she is packing everything up. I look out onto the dark street with a number of parked vehicles on the street, not knowing what to expect. I walk out by myself and head straight to my car. I drive off and check my phone a few min. later. Maybe a total of 14 min. was all I was there. No one followed me. I parked up a house or two away. She texted right back saying she was sorry and would make it back up to me. So what do you think? Paranoid? , Cops drove by? They had a better doubles offer for around the time I had pre-booked? 

Things are real tough in KC right now. If she’s highly reviewed, I bet she got paranoid.  The fact that she gave you back 2/3 shows quality. I would have given it all , but.... 

Just be patient with us right now. We’re mostly all being extra cautious. Sorry, and I hope she does make it up to you. :-)

20 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

You got played

13 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Things are real tough in KC right now. If she’s highly reviewed, I bet she got paranoid.  The fact that she gave you back 2/3 shows quality. I would have given it all , but.... 

It could go either way.  Audrey has a good point about her giving money back. If it was an outright scam she would have fled with all the money before you had your pants on. Still...

So, let us know what she does when you schedule a makeup session.  If Audrey’s right you’ll have a fantastic time; if Stevie she’ll ghost.  Just me prediction.

(From what the OP said:

• Good reviews
  • Prior session w/partner

My money is on Audrey. 😁)

"A very nice residential incall" later referred to as a house.  It is extremely unlikely anyone scamming is going to invite you to their home or high cost with probable lease rental.  (You know where to find them to cause trouble) I have also never heard of a scammer calling you later and offering to make it up lol.  And risk a "several hundred review" reputation over two thirds of a donation??  Sorry the "you got played" theory is about as likely as our president not lying when his lips move.  Take her up on her offer to make it up.  Maybe a discount on a three way with her friend? :D  You will NEVER know what really happened but my money is on the "make it up" session curling your toes. As I always, I reserve the right to be full of shit, but .......

22 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

"A very nice residential incall" later referred to as a house.  It is extremely unlikely anyone scamming is going to invite you to their home or high cost with probable lease rental....

Maybe it was an AirBnB...?

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Just be patient with us right now. We’re mostly all being extra cautious. Sorry, and I hope she does make it up to you. :-)

I go with Audrey right now until she proves different

if it ain't safe, it ain't fun - hopefully she was just doing her best to stay safe...

she said she'd make it up to you, so, you two get the convo going again and get the make up session happening - then follow up here to clear the air so you don't get PM harrassed about who it is and drive her dating scene into the dirt...

if she ghosts you hereafter, then, well, you may have been played - then you can share that here because no one needs that shit...

Thanks. I never intended anyone to think she was trying to scam me. I did get in a little play time. So what she took was fair. The house could have been an air bnb. It is in an area of $400 grand homes. I haven't mentioned this in a  KC site or will I write a review.  It didn't seem fair to her. I appreciate being just as safe as the gals. She lives a couple hours out of town but travels here often.  Also I did mention  that the next time she is here, a doubles with another girl I have been wanting to see.  At both their posted rates.   They look very similar.  So I just thought moving the appointment up and this happening might  be connectdled.

1 hour ago, lintlizard said:

Maybe it was an AirBnB...?

Now there’s a thought.  Perhaps your YL’s GF spotted the owner’s security cams.  That would explain “We’re being watched!” w/o the presence of 5-0.

33 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Now there’s a thought.  Perhaps your YL’s GF spotted the owner’s security cams.  That would explain “We’re being watched!” w/o the presence of 5-0.

Now that never crossed my mind. Unless if something was written in the contract, I think inside the home would be illegal. There was a Ring doorbell but no outside lighting.I have thought about it  , when I went to a private incall before. Does the girl have a hidden vidieo camera?  No SO to blackmail me and no one would pay to view me. LOL.

If it was the police they can't enter without warrant and doubt they would get one over this, if it was a Airbnb even if they were watching them what can they do? Nothing! 

You can try to come to any conclusion but I believe it was done intentional, it was all a play so it still looks good for the girl, without a bad review to be placed. 

It would be interesting to see if she really does make it up to you

AirBnB does allow cameras in "common areas", but not bed rooms, bathrooms. And owner is supposed to disclose that. However, plenty of stories out there where people are finding cameras and not being disclosed to them.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/887/what-are-airbnb-s-rules-about-security-cameras-and-other-recording-devices-in-listings

Owner might be noticing lots of traffic via the Ring doorbell and pinging them re: "what's going on"?

A neighbor might be keeping an eye on the place, so, seeing lots of middle aged/old men showing up and going at a half-hour/hour rate. And/or thinking someone is renting to use as a party house, which brings it's own separate set of issues.

1 hour ago, NoCoGeezer said:

AirBnB does allow cameras in "common areas", but not bed rooms, bathrooms. And owner is supposed to disclose that. However, plenty of stories out there where people are finding cameras and not being disclosed to them.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/887/what-are-airbnb-s-rules-about-security-cameras-and-other-recording-devices-in-listings

Owner might be noticing lots of traffic via the Ring doorbell and pinging them re: "what's going on"?

A neighbor might be keeping an eye on the place, so, seeing lots of middle aged/old men showing up and going at a half-hour/hour rate. And/or thinking someone is renting to use as a party house, which brings it's own separate set of issues.

But they all of a sudden get suspicious 8 mins into a session? Why not finish the session then pack their bags? 

26 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

But they all of a sudden get suspicious 8 mins into a session? Why not finish the session then pack their bags? 

Try this scenario:

GF is listed on the BnB rental agreement.  Owner calls to ask what’s going on after viewing video.  Says, “I’m coming over to check on things.”

Would you beat feet?  Or at least eliminate the situation?

I say again - with the good review history, good session w/partner, partial refund, and promise of a makeup session, I’m going to bet that they felt they had real concerns.

Just don't sound right, if that was the situation then why not just kick out the guy, they packed all their stuff and left, something else was going on

Edited by stevie-2249

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Just don't sound right, if that was the situation then why not just kick out the guy, they packed all their stuff and left, something else was going on

You sure ain't Dick Tracy. Audrey's explanation makes far more sense. Feel free to explain to me why the woman would refund two thirds of the donation, if it was a scam. You can't. 

21 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

if it ain't safe, it ain't fun - hopefully she was just doing her best to stay safe...

she said she'd make it up to you, so, you two get the convo going again and get the make up session happening - then follow up here to clear the air so you don't get PM harrassed about who it is and drive her dating scene into the dirt...

if she ghosts you hereafter, then, well, you may have been played - then you can share that here because no one needs that shit...

I agree...if it doesn't feel safe, it won't be fun...for all involved.  Hope she makes it up in the best of ways.

22 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Completely agree with Audrey.  Sometimes a healthy dose of paranoia keeps us out of trouble.  

11 hours ago, pfunk said:

You sure ain't Dick Tracy. Audrey's explanation makes far more sense. Feel free to explain to me why the woman would refund two thirds of the donation, if it was a scam. You can't. 

Let's say the session was 250.00 that is 84.00 for what he said was 8 min of playtime in which what can be done in 8 min? Not much probably! So why not give back all the money? 

In all reality it is not a rip off in some people’s eyes because she did give back some money so nobody probably mentioned if she has done it before, or he hasn’t read all the 200 reviews 

if she was for real about this she will give him a session at a discounted price, if not then it was probably a scam from start, hopefully he keeps us informed on the out ome

I’m sure someone with 200 plus reviews don’t get paranoid that easily!!

20 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Now that never crossed my mind. Unless if something was written in the contract, I think inside the home would be illegal. There was a Ring doorbell but no outside lighting.I have thought about it  , when I went to a private incall before. Does the girl have a hidden vidieo camera?  No SO to blackmail me and no one would pay to view me. LOL.

There you have it. If it was not her home and it looked like a short term rental....and there was a Ring and your appt was set up late at night...then there is a good chance the owner of the property is wondering why you..and possibly other guys were coming around at night. (many VRBO and AIRBNB House rules have verbiage about visitors) .

As a property manager once, you bet- I'd be on the phone with my tenants if there was unapproved activity/visitors at night and i was getting the notifications on my Ring. She probably saved you from an awkward situation with the owner or neighbors coming by or calling LE. 

I feel bad for the girl as to have to abandon appts during a mini-tour is costly.  

For those posting about seeing what kind of "make up" or discount she gives you next time, understand this .... Yes, the gents are put out time, gas money and the chance to get their dicks wet ....but for some ladies...it means rent money or feeding their kids.  

Be a good human, if she offers a discount (in fear of a bad review or losing a customer/further income) listen then Don't Take It.   Understand that there is a gap in power dynamics in this industry (esp now)  and simply pay her normal fee.   it will yield dividends in the long run. 

As for what actually happened... there's nothing wrong with actually reaching out to HER, expressing your concern if she is Ok...ask her what happened.. vs guessing or posting on hobby boards etc.  Communication is sexy.

Now, Play Nicely All. :) 

Edited by MelindaMadison

For those posting about seeing what kind of "make up" or discount she gives you next time, understand this .....

On 6/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, Alex Majors said:

... She texted right back saying she was sorry and would make it back up to me. So what do you think?

Melinda, make-up session was her idea, per the OP. 

5 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I’m sure someone with 200 plus reviews don’t get paranoid that easily!!

I have over 400 okays and I sometimes wear a tin foil hat when traveling to KC😂

6 hours ago, MelindaMadison said:

Be a good human, if she offers a discount (in fear of a bad review or losing a customer/further income) listen then Don't Take It.   Understand that there is a gap in power dynamics in this industry (esp now)  and simply pay her normal fee.   it will yield dividends in the long run. 

As for what actually happened... there's nothing wrong with actually reaching out to HER, expressing your concern if she is Ok...ask her what happened.. vs guessing or posting on hobby boards etc.  Communication is sexy.

Now, Play Nicely All. :) 

On 6/15/2019 at 0:54 PM, Alex Majors said:

Thanks. I never intended anyone to think she was trying to scam me. I did get in a little play time. So what she took was fair. The house could have been an air bnb. It is in an area of $400 grand homes. I haven't mentioned this in a  KC site or will I write a review.  It didn't seem fair to her. I appreciate being just as safe as the gals. She lives a couple hours out of town but travels here often.  Also I did mention  that the next time she is here, a doubles with another girl I have been wanting to see.  At both their posted rates.   They look very similar.  So I just thought moving the appointment up and this happening might  be connectdled.

So it was a 1hr. at 10pm appointment moved up to 9:30pm. I didn't get let in till 9:35 and was out the door by  like 9:53. I was actually home and getting a drink before the appointment was suppossed  to end. I did ask who was watching but didn't get an answer. The answers you all have given,  is what I was looking for. Some things I wouldn't have thought. It cost me $100, not the end of the world.

50 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

So it was a 1hr. at 10pm appointment moved up to 9:30pm. I didn't get let in till 9:35 and was out the door by  like 9:53. I was actually home and getting a drink before the appointment was suppossed  to end. I did ask who was watching but didn't get an answer. The answers you all have given,  is what I was looking for. Some things I wouldn't have thought. It cost me $100, not the end of the world.

There was a reason you posted This and I think it was more about the girls being paranoid? 100 bucks may not be a big deal to you but for others it's alot of money.

Hell, I dont even get naked anymore for $100, so I'd say he got his moneys worth 😂😂😂

Sounds like it was quite the adventure Alex.  Not what you planned, but you made it another day to talk about it on TOB. I hope she makes it up to you. You know what they say about make up sex 😁

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

There was a reason you posted This and I think it was more about the girls being paranoid? 100 bucks may not be a big deal to you but for others it's alot of money.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, stevie-2249 said:

You got played

After reading all of this, I agree with you. Probably not intentional. More of an automatic customary response of “well I am going to get something for my time” even though it sounds like not much has happened. To speculate at this point is kind of ridiculous. Nobody here was there but Alex and the lady in question isn’t here to defend herself. That being told, my gut tells me she screwed you over. She just gave you the courtesy of the reach around. I would never visit a lady like that again. 

That’s just me though and I’m pretty sure I’m mostly insane.

I posted it because nothing like this has ever happened to me. It isn't like I can just ask my friends or family what to do.  I am not new but some of you have been here for years. So I have asked you. What have you experienced? Had anyone out there come close to this? What did you do? What do you think I should do?  She was a P411 girl and has over 275 reviews on ECCIE.  The last thing I wanted to do is post something in KC,  that I might regret.  It doesn't make points with the girls. You are right Stevie,  to say $100 is a big deal. I work hard for that. No one gives it to me. We were stripped down and started the session. Remember , you pay by the hour, not the activity. I was about a 1/3 of the way in on a 300hr session.  I didn't  get physically hurt and now have a memory , most will never have.

As for make-up sex, it only works if you argue with each other. Not the case here. Now my last SO did enough arguing to last me a lifetime.  We never really had good sex,  let alone make up sex. Which is why I am here.  She married some loser in jail , seven months later.  I guess he was the only guy who wanted her.