Madison Taylor

Not so smart

12 posts in this topic

It’s really late, but I love my late nights... can anyone tell me how I change my avatar? Is it just like loading pics or somewhat close to that? I never said I was the smartest :) thanks in advance 

Log in.  Find current avatar upper right hand corner of screen.  Click down arrow next to.  Select "forum stats".  On the resulting screen your "cover photo" is a large banner across the screen right below the "listings reviews etc" banner.  In the lower left hand corner of the cover photo banner is a display of your avatar.  Hover over the little photo symbol and a label "profile photo" pops up.  Click on the photo symbol. Resulting screen gives you options of "no photo" "upload" "gravatar" etc.  I believe you will need to select "no photo" and save and then go back and select "upload" and upload whatever photo, jpeg, gif etc. you have in mind.  Have fun.

Thanks for that info how do you guys get these fun pics though? Just find them on the Internet ? And then insert them as you would a photo I’m assuming? I just wanted to ask before I spend hours trying to figure it out. See we select our profile pic and it automatically makes that our avatar so we don’t have to do any of that Incase you were thinking I’m not so smart 😆 lol 

Maddie, for images, I search the web and download them.  Then I re-size and crop the image, edit for color and contrast...then upload to the desired site like TOB.  I just went through and edited a bunch of old photos.  Was time consuming, but fun and the results came out to my liking.

Maddie, for images, I search the web and download them.  Then I re-size and crop the image, edit for color and contrast...then upload to the desired site like TOB.  I just went through and edited a bunch of old photos.  Was time consuming, but fun and the results came out to my liking.

Maddie..your current picture is hot...just my humble opinion.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

+1 😍

On 6/17/2019 at 10:01 AM, JRWolfe said:

On 6/17/2019 at 0:58 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

+1 😍

On 6/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, Funl0veR said:

Yup, What she said! 

Awe so sweet... thank you guys!! I think I’ll keep it up for now :) y’all definitely made me smile 

On 6/15/2019 at 0:07 PM, Madison Taylor said:

Thanks for that info how do you guys get these fun pics though? Just find them on the Internet ? And then insert them as you would a photo I’m assuming? I just wanted to ask before I spend hours trying to figure it out. See we select our profile pic and it automatically makes that our avatar so we don’t have to do any of that Incase you were thinking I’m not so smart 😆 lol 

In answer to your question... pretty much that's it!  I have a WHOLE BUNCH of pics, memes, and other stuff I find funny / interesting, saved to my computer. That way I can use it or pull it up any time I want. Plus I can use basic pics to create my own memes. Google is a wonderful thing!  Lol!