Laci French

Hey fam...how’s your week been?

21 posts in this topic

My week was interesting, fun, wild and completely satisfying.  I went to KC and a friend ran out of gas in the middle of the highway, my bootycall scheduled wrong dates for flying in and I had sex in an Uber ride.  

Tell me how your week went...miss you all!

But did you find your fighter pilot?

5 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

But did you find your fighter pilot?

Apparently he doubles as a navy seal on the side😂

God Bless America 

Edited by Laci French

Obviously not as much fun as yours but still was a good week hope you have as good a one this week

13 hours ago, Laci French said:

My week was interesting, fun, wild and completely satisfying.  I went to KC and a friend ran out of gas in the middle of the highway, my bootycall scheduled wrong dates for flying in and I had sex in an Uber ride.  

Laci, sounds like you had an up and down week.  The finish in the the Uber must have been a blast (pun intended).

Is THAT technically a FUBER?  Fighter pilot and Navy Seal. Hummm? Yeah, I am sure he is in a class of his own.  Everyone launches the same, it is how you stick your landing that really counts. 

one thing this board continually provides is a reminder that i need to start living my life more fully!!!  You people are frickin awesome and Lacey, thank you for the share - Uber car - really?!?!  Awesome....

So glad the driver didn't wreck the car during the show:)

Had a burnt blooming' onion in Delaware, Flight delays back home.  Helping a friend move this weekend, Throwing my dad a Big Ole shindig,  then I just may sneak a party at her Empty place to celebrate being back home 😂 😂 

On 6/14/2019 at 7:52 PM, Laci French said:

OK, you spilled the beans about your Uber ride, Now spill the beans! What the heck happened?? Inquiring minds want to know, especially minds that may be out of commission for up to 8 weeks! HAHA!

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

OK, you spilled the beans about your Uber ride, Now spill the beans! What the heck happened?? Inquiring minds want to know, especially minds that may be out of commission for up to 8 weeks! HAHA!

Sparkey, remember that enhanced physical therapy that could make your recovery MUCH better !!  ;)

Here's another vote for details on the Uber ride......😁

31 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Here's another vote for details on the Uber ride......😁

Hey, what happens in Uber stays in Uber. 😁

Though if she wants to post an account in Stories Online 🥰

Edited by Bit Banger

Dear Penthouse Letters, I never imagined this would happen, but.....

Last week was great, but this week is a disaster. Thanks for asking.

Well... I think I went to the grocery store every day. This one forgot their lunch, this one forgot their swimsuit. I had lunch at PapaDeaux with a peer, and I think we drank a lot. Rejoined a cat that been hanging around the house, only to find she had kittens in my backyard, reunited mama with kittens, and I got some REALLY GOOD fun in there. Not nearly as exciting as yours.😉 Apparently OKCis the place to be!😂

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

😉 Apparently OKCis the place to be!😂

You need to plan a visit and find out😉😊

On 6/16/2019 at 8:52 AM, average1 said:

Sparkey, remember that enhanced physical therapy that could make your recovery MUCH better !!  ;)

Agreed and done...Thanks for the reminder.