BadBoy

Where the Fuckery Comes From

38 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I absolutely agree. This is my pet peeve, it’s damn rude and inconsiderate. For all we know Badboy procured a sitter, went to the barber and drove 90 minutes. It’s just rude. It’s not a cancel at the set appointment time, it’s a NCNS. I do the same as Hunter. After awhile the block just goes on. 

The few times, I’ve canceled were in I advance, and followed up with a nice incentive next visit. Nobody likes to have their time wasted or be disappointed. Imagine if there really were, that many car accidents, flat tires and call backs to work.🤣😂🤣

I’m more disturbed by the fact that this is being classed as a cancellation. Anyone can NS and call the next day with “My bad.. So sad. Well have a great day”? 

Where the fuckery comes from? Seems like it’s systemic.

Ego driven silliness  please start a new topic!

Have a great weekend people!

So happy I came on here tonight! 

Hunter don’t even bother with such silly garbage! 

I find it hard to believe that the mods would allow an after the appointment cancellation to nullify a no call no show rating - if you show and the other party doesn't, that is by definition a no show?  but circumstances and odd rules are often menacing and part of this gig is the humble acceptance that it isn't and never will be perfect...

Ladies screw up - guys screw up - i have certainly screwed up before, i have had IMO my share of inconsiderate 'no shows' - and when this happens everyone gets screwed, while ironically at the same time, no one does...

No dineros, no nuts, no bueno...

So let's just focusing on screwing each other up the right way, the taboo way, the naughty way, the way that you burp the twins thinking about on your own, and the way you just can't get anywhere else but here - and not the no dineros, no nuts, no bueno way...

You should have left a "NO" review.  She is flacky and ghosted me.  

On 6/14/2019 at 11:28 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

How do you know if I've driven 1 1/2 hours to get to my incall for that appointment that was cancelled last minute, and then back to whatever I was doing previously, and wherever that may be??? I'm sorry. I didnt realize you were keeping track of my location and life at at all times 

Or course you can see how it must be easy to give 2nd chances at an incall. Of course it does take me an hour to get myself and my room ready for a visit. That's wasted time and effort. Then there's that pesky little thing of I won't book a session an hour before or after an appt at the very minimum, so that's 3 hours at a minimum of lost time and income. I stand by I give 2nd chances regardless if you think your or his or anyone else's time and money is more valuable, incall/outcall whatever. 

Bottom line is according to BBs posts, he has a history of scheduling with ladies who do last minute cancellations, hence the need for him to have a list of ladies to msg on standby for said last minute cancellations. I'd be shocked if he didn't have a back up plan. He was pissed he couldn't could post a review about her, so he posted in the forums instead. Now everyone can pm him to find out who she was, and choose to stay away from this provider. 

The reality is this.....Most guys will will go check out her profile, see that she has red flags, know what she did to BB, and has probably done to more guys, THEN....they will STILL go see her, because she's fucking hot, young and hot, and everyone wants to bang a young hot chic. She'll probably double her business. 🤣🤣🤣

Hunter I’m old enough you are the young hot chick

4 minutes ago, 2small said:

Hunter I’m old enough you are the young hot chick

Well if pushing 50 is the young hot chic, I like it! 😂😂😂

Thanks babe 😘

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Well if pushong 50 is the young hot chic ...

Yes, it is!!!

Kudos to Hunter for being the “Young Hot  Babe”! 🥳🥳 💕

I totally agree with Hunter  and I guess that is where my frustration Is coming from. Do your homework first read the reviews! If the reviews say her services are “spotty” well then you know to always have a plan  B and possibly a plan c too. Why be frustrated over such a provider? 

I also have my share of no call no show. I press block button if the person doesn’t explain himself or get back to me. I then let my lady friends know. Simple enough and no reason to allow such an individual ruin your day in life! Why give your power away?! My emotions are worth more! 😊