BadBoy

Where the Fuckery Comes From

38 posts in this topic

So, I made a confirmed date with a gal off of TOB, we corresponded back and forth and it was clearly a confirmed date (she wanted to make absolutely sure of that).  About a hour ahead of time she asked to move it back 30 minutes, so I did and we both confirmed the new time.  I drove to the cross streets she provided (not a short drive), and texted to get the precise address, to which she replied that she was sorry, running late, needs to reschedule for another time, phone died, etc., etc., etc.  To be clear: we definitely had a confirmed date, I drove to the location she specified and was I on time.  I have the texts for proof.

So I wrote a no-show review and it was rejected because she wasn't a no-show, she cancelled.  This is TOB policy.  Yeah, she cancelled after I arrived at the location, and on time!

So ladies, here is the take away:  If your trick shows up on time, is waiting downstairs, and is texting for the room number, address, etc. and you have changed your mind, gotten a better offer, tried to jam in another trick who was late, etc., whatever, don't ghost the guy waiting downstairs!  That will constitute a "no show" and possibly lead to a no-show review.  Simply send him a text that says you changed your mind, etc.  Then it isn't a no-show any more and you won't get any bad reviews resulting your total lack of inconsideration and your totally self-absorbed rudeness.  It's company policy  :rolleyes:

So guys, here is the take away:  Don't take an absence of no-show reviews indicate that the lady will actually keep her appointment, it doesn't work that way.  It's company policy.

Please spare me the anticipated responses - I know it happens both ways, some guys are just as big of inconsiderate assholes, but at least the gals have blacklists, etc.

This (and similar behavior from the men) is where the fuckery comes from.

For my part this will simply reinforce my absolute rule that I will never no-show or cancel at the last minute - never have, never will.  It just so low-life and is ruining the vibe.

Edited by BadBoy

31 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

So, I made a confirmed date with a gal off of TOB, we corresponded back and forth and it was clearly a confirmed date (she wanted to make absolutely sure of that).  About a hour ahead of time she asked to move it back 30 minutes, so I did and we both confirmed the new time.  I drove to the cross streets she provided (not a short drive), and texted to get the precise address, to which she replied that she was sorry, running late, needs to reschedule for another time, phone died, etc., etc., etc.  To be clear: we definitely had a confirmed date, I drove to the location she specified and was I on time.  I have the texts for proof.

So I wrote a no-show review and it was rejected because she wasn't a no-show, she cancelled.  This is TOB policy.  Yeah, she cancelled after I arrived at the location, and on time!

So ladies, here is the take away:  If your trick shows up on time, is waiting downstairs, and is texting for the room number, address, etc. and you have changed your mind, gotten a better offer, tried to jam in another trick who was late, etc., whatever, don't ghost the guy waiting downstairs!  That will constitute a "no show" and possibly lead to a no-show review.  Simply send him a text that says you changed your mind, etc.  Then it isn't a no-show any more and you won't get any bad reviews resulting your total lack of inconsideration and your totally self-absorbed rudeness.  It's company policy  :rolleyes:

So guys, here is the take away:  Don't take an absence of no-show reviews indicate that the lady will actually keep her appointment, it doesn't work that way.  It's company policy.

Please spare me the anticipated responses - I know it happens both ways, some guys are just as big of inconsiderate assholes, but at least the gals have blacklists, etc.

This (and similar behavior from the men) is where the fuckery comes from.

For my part this will simply reinforce my absolute rule that I will never no-show or cancel at the last minute - never have, never will.  It just so low-life and is ruining the vibe.

Don't talk to me about my "tricks" because I don't have any. I doubt I'm the only provider who hates that crap. 

TOB was correct. It wasn't a no show. It was a last minute cancellation. Maybe they can add that as an option for reviews. You are correct it happens on both sides. We get it from TOB guys too. It sucks, when the guy is left holding his dick in his hand, or the lady is out the $$$.

Sorry this happened to you. I know it sucks. I would say I hope she makes it up to you, but doesn't sound like you would want that. I doubt she would either after this post, but you never know. I've seen TOB lovers kiss and make up over much worse. 

Hmm... Guess there really isn’t much need for the review after all....

Just now, Vassago said:

Hmm... Guess there really isn’t much need for the review after all....

Except for the fact that you have no idea who I am talking about and might waste a couple hours of your time too.....

Just now, BadBoy said:

Except for the fact that you have no idea who I am talking about and might waste a couple hours of your time too.....

Well I do agree with you that it IS a no show if she cancels after the agreed upon time. Did she at least offer a make up session?

41 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Sorry this happened to you. I know it sucks. I would say I hope she makes it up to you, but doesn't sound like you would want that. I doubt she would either after this post, but you never know. I've seen TOB lovers kiss and make up over much worse. 

First of all, dear Hunter, this has nothing to do with you.  In addition to being beautiful and sweet, you are very considerate and don't pull this crap.

Secondly, I prefer the company of women of character, like you, and have no interest in spending a moment with anyone else, so you are right, I have no interest in her invitation to reschedule (and thereby set myself up to waste another two hours).  There are enough lovely ladies who don't pull this crap - since you are one of them I would think you would want us to be able to identify those who drag down the entire vibe.

Love and kisses to you, so fun to disagree with a woman of character.

Edited by BadBoy

17 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

There is always pms and back channeling. 

True GQ but an established TOB member doing this ? If BP was still around I get it but ....,,,,,,

On the bright side...if I know you, some other arrangements were made with another lucky gal. One person's loss is anothers gain. 

The ladies back channel last minute cancellations as well. For me I give the guys a chance to make it up. One chance.

I do feel like it's important to know who the serial last minute cancelers are. If I know you are a guy who just happens to get into a lot of car accidents, are prone to getting flat tires, get called back to work on the way over a lot, I dont want to book them at all. Doesn't mean ladies aren't going to see them.  They come through sometimes, and we have bills to pay and families to take care of, but at least ladies no ahead of time what their chances and risks are. 

48 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

There is always pms and back channeling. 

There is after someone gets on the forums to shout a warning out when their reviews get denied. If BB hadn’t mentioned anything, how would anyone know?

Thx,  there is enough other BS in life to have to put up with and get cancelations, but to go crickets at the last minute, no bueno.  I truly hope that the providers realize that this is a two way street, but when this happens to a seasoned TOB veteran like   Badboy, it hits home a lot harder then to our newbies.  None of us are immune I guess.

You are right to bring this up.  Even Hunter says she will avoid guys like that. We only have so much free time in this fast paced world. Ask a dying man if he wouldn't like to have the  extra 2 hours that you lost,  with the exception of dying an horrible death. The whole  point of this and every other  site,  is so we can  play well with others. When one doesn't play well, then we should know who to avoid. This is only after the offending party  won't make good on their mistake. Too bad their aren't points for being on time and departing on time  like the air lines. 

42 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

You are right to bring this up.  Even Hunter says she will avoid guys like that. We only have so much free time in this fast paced world. Ask a dying man if he wouldn't like to have the  extra 2 hours that you lost,  with the exception of dying an horrible death. The whole  point of this and every other  site,  is so we can  play well with others. When one doesn't play well, then we should know who to avoid. This is only after the offending party  won't make good on their mistake. Too bad their aren't points for being on time and departing on time  like the air lines. 

Whoa...hold up there buddy. I said I give them  one more chance to make it up. I said I won't see guys who have a history of repeated last minute cancellations. I TRY not to be overly dramatic about the situation. I might want another 2 hours when I'm dying, but it won't be those 2 hours I lost because of some client that cancelled at the last minute. It's not that serious. I like your enthusiasm though! 😂

On 6/13/2019 at 6:56 PM, petey-9950 said:

Thx,  there is enough other BS in life to have to put up with and get cancelations, but to go crickets at the last minute, no bueno.  I truly hope that the providers realize that this is a two way street, but when this happens to a seasoned TOB veteran like   Badboy, it hits home a lot harder then to our newbies.  None of us are immune I guess.

Please explain how that bold is true. 

On 6/13/2019 at 6:56 PM, petey-9950 said:

Thx,  there is enough other BS in life to have to put up with and get cancelations, but to go crickets at the last minute, no bueno.  I truly hope that the providers realize that this is a two way street, but when this happens to a seasoned TOB veteran like   Badboy, it hits home a lot harder then to our newbies.  None of us are immune I guess.

Thanks for the boost, Petey dude, but I am going to disrespectfully disagree.  This is actually only the second true no-show I have had in over ten years of wonderful times with wonderful ladies.  Accordingly, I can bitch and moan a bit, post my whining publically, and quickly get over it.  I think it much tougher on newbies, they haven't had a chance to build up the perspective that occasional shit happens, but thank the Lord that it is actually damned occasionally.

35 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Would you give the same second chance to an outcall that you had to drive 45 minutes to, only to arrive and be told they changed their mind?  That's what BadBoy had to deal with.  I can see second chances with an incall for you but I'm betting that you might not, having driven 1 1/2 hours round trip for nothing.

How do you know if I've driven 1 1/2 hours to get to my incall for that appointment that was cancelled last minute, and then back to whatever I was doing previously, and wherever that may be??? I'm sorry. I didnt realize you were keeping track of my location and life at at all times 

Or course you can see how it must be easy to give 2nd chances at an incall. Of course it does take me an hour to get myself and my room ready for a visit. That's wasted time and effort. Then there's that pesky little thing of I won't book a session an hour before or after an appt at the very minimum, so that's 3 hours at a minimum of lost time and income. I stand by I give 2nd chances regardless if you think your or his or anyone else's time and money is more valuable, incall/outcall whatever. 

Bottom line is according to BBs posts, he has a history of scheduling with ladies who do last minute cancellations, hence the need for him to have a list of ladies to msg on standby for said last minute cancellations. I'd be shocked if he didn't have a back up plan. He was pissed he couldn't could post a review about her, so he posted in the forums instead. Now everyone can pm him to find out who she was, and choose to stay away from this provider. 

The reality is this.....Most guys will will go check out her profile, see that she has red flags, know what she did to BB, and has probably done to more guys, THEN....they will STILL go see her, because she's fucking hot, young and hot, and everyone wants to bang a young hot chic. She'll probably double her business. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The reality is this.....Most guys will will go check out her profile, see that she has red flags, know what she did to BB, and has probably done to more guys, THEN....they will STILL go see her, because she's fucking hot, young and hot, and everyone wants to bang a young hot chic. She'll probably double her business. 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, Hunter, but not everybody wants to bang the young, hot, {clueless, unprofessional, ...} chick.

EX:  I prefer a mature, professional provider.

Just now, Bit Banger said:

Sorry, Hunter, but not everybody wants to bang the young, hot, {clueless, unprofessional, ...} chick.

EX:  I prefer a mature, professional provider.

I know that babe. 🤗💋 Many will take the risk for the possibility that they will get to meet her, and have a good sesh though. 

Just like I won't book with serial last minute cancellation guys, even if they have plenty of references from ladies who say when he does come through, he's a good client. Other providers will still see them because thats $$$. 

I think the main thing is he wants to get the information out there for clients to make an informed decision for themselves one way or the other. 

Just my 2 cents but I think that once one party arrives at the agreed upon place at the agreed upon time, and then the other party cancels, that should be a no show.  I understand that some disagree with that, but this is my opinion. 

21 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Just my 2 cents but I think that once one party arrives at the agreed upon place at the agreed upon time, and then the other party cancels, that should be a no show.  I understand that some disagree with that, but this is my opinion. 

I tend to agree.  I would support a policy change allowing a no show review under the above described circumstances since the effect is the same as h 

.....the effect is same as arriving for an incall and then getting ghosted. 

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Bottom line is according to BBs posts, he has a history of scheduling with ladies who do last minute cancellations, hence the need for him to have a list of ladies to msg on standby for said last minute cancellations. I'd be shocked if he didn't have a back up plan. He was pissed he couldn't could post a review about her, so he posted in the forums instead. Now everyone can pm him to find out who she was, and choose to stay away from this provider. 

Well, I guess back when I had the $$$ to book 1-2 visits per week, I did get a few last minute cancellations, but that is a different bowl of granola.  If a gal texts me 30 to 40 minutes ahead of time that her kid is sick, or she doesn't feel well, etc., I just accept that as the way it is, don't even get cranky, and can generally find someone who wants to enjoy some time with me.  When you are already into the hour that you planned to be away and you get the "too bad, so sorry" text, there is no way in hell to have a "back up" plan, you just go home and write a review to try and help out other guys (and, I would add, reviews that steer the gentleman away from inconsiderate ladies help out the considerate ladies as much as the gentlemen).

I wasn't so much "pissed" by her behavior, as I was puzzed by company policy that says if a gal simply ghosts you after making an appointment, and after you show up, that is a "no show," while a gal who texts, "too bad, so sorry, I changed my mind," under the exact same circumstances is not a "no show."  I find nothing in this thread that helps me make sense of that distinction.

BTW, I am already over it - looking though the listings as we speak....

Edited by BadBoy

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Don't talk to me about my "tricks" because I don't have any.

Hmmm, I thought sure that you showed me a couple of very fetching little tricks.....

Must have been some other gorgeous blonde gal with good taste in beer :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Well, I guess back when I had the $$$ to book 1-2 visits per week, I did get a few last minute cancellations, but that is a different bowl of granola.  If a gal texts me 30 to 40 minutes ahead of time that her kid is sick, or she doesn't feel well, etc., I just accept that as the way it is, don't even get cranky, and can generally find someone who wants to enjoy some time with me.  When you are already into the hour that you planned to be away and you get the "too bad, so sorry" text, there is no way in hell to have a "back up" plan, you just go home and write a review to try and help out other guys (and, I would add, reviews that steer the gentleman away from inconsiderate ladies help out the considerate ladies as much as the gentlemen).

I wasn't so much "pissed" by her behavior, as I was puzzed by company policy that says if a gal simply ghosts you after making an appointment, and after you show up, that is a "no show," while a gal who texts, "too bad, so sorry, I changed my mind," under the exact same circumstances is not a "no show."  I find nothing in this thread that helps me make sense of that distinction.

BTW, I am already over it - looking though the listings as we speak....

Your  complaint isn’t the first time it’s been posted on here with the last I feel was a request that was then shat on by the usual because that person hadn’t contributed enough and the girl was accused of being young and new, and of course the BP slap and so on. I could be wrong on that last part but know it’s for sure not the first time someone has asked for this specific option with them also saying their review was rejected for the same pretense. 

Sooooo many lovelies to choose from. Have fun BB, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!! 😁 🍻

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

+1

On 6/14/2019 at 0:26 PM, Mustang87 said:

I will grant that there is a distinction between this scenario and a ghosting NCNS, but the end result is the same. A fella is stuck with a fist full of $s in one hand and his cock in the other.  No bueno!

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

last minute cancellations, but that is a different bowl of granola.  If a gal texts me 30 to 40 minutes ahead of time that her kid is sick, or she doesn't feel well, etc., I just accept that as the way it is, don't even get cranky, and can generally find someone who wants to enjoy some time with me. 

And that then is what you are asking for in practice - a late cancellation category.  Historically, no show means no call no show.  As I have always understood it, if she communicates to you PRIOR to the agreed upon time that is simply a cancellation.  There is no appointment to no show for because the appointment was cancelled.  The key is how long before the appointment is acceptable.  It could get too cumbersome to listen to he said she said over whether it was half an hour or five minutes.  It becomes a major inconvenience for me if she cancels after I have left the house - but for me that can be a couple hours.  Not everyone lives in the hinter lands. The simplest to me is leave "no show" alone, (reserved for no call no shows - the worst!) at most add a late cancellation if it is clearly defined.  Bottom line to me, it's life, shit happens, if she sounds believable and lets me know before the appointed time (even a few minutes) I get over it.  No call no show - light her up with review.  Cancellation - there was no session to either review or no show to.  Just one bird's opinion.

5 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

And that then is what you are asking for in practice - a late cancellation category.  Historically, no show means no call no show.  As I have always understood it, if she communicates to you PRIOR to the agreed upon time that is simply a cancellation.  There is no appointment to no show for because the appointment was cancelled.  The key is how long before the appointment is acceptable.  It could get too cumbersome to listen to he said she said over whether it was half an hour or five minutes.  It becomes a major inconvenience for me if she cancels after I have left the house - but for me that can be a couple hours.  Not everyone lives in the hinter lands. The simplest to me is leave "no show" alone, (reserved for no call no shows - the worst!) at most add a late cancellation if it is clearly defined.  Bottom line to me, it's life, shit happens, if she sounds believable and lets me know before the appointed time (even a few minutes) I get over it.  No call no show - light her up with review.  Cancellation - there was no session to either review or no show to.  Just one bird's opinion.

On another board, all No Show reviews are posted in the forums and roll off your screen with time.  They are NOT tied to a provider’s listing or profile, but it does get to word out to those who are paying attention.

6 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I absolutely agree. This is my pet peeve, it’s damn rude and inconsiderate. For all we know Badboy procured a sitter, went to the barber and drove 90 minutes. It’s just rude. It’s not a cancel at the set appointment time, it’s a NCNS. I do the same as Hunter. After awhile the block just goes on. 

The few times, I’ve canceled were in I advance, and followed up with a nice incentive next visit. Nobody likes to have their time wasted or be disappointed. Imagine if there really were, that many car accidents, flat tires and call backs to work.🤣😂🤣