BadBoy

Good News Re P411

22 posts in this topic

Hey kids, I just got the following email from P411, breaking news:

We are very excited to announce a number of positive updates at Preferred411!

1. New Companion members are now being accepted
  2. New Client members are now being accepted

It was a short email so I don't have any further details, but those of you who have been chomping at the bit should try to join to find out the requirements, details, etc.

Just checked my messages. Nothing in my inbox.   I have noticed the number of providers have stopped dropping and gone up about 300. The guys seemed to have bottomed out too but not really rising

BB, do you mean you had a PM from P411 when you logged into your P411 account?

I’ve never known of P411 sending emails to members.

I just checked my P411 account and don’t have a PM from them saying they are opening up membership.

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

It was a short email so I don't have any further details, but those of you who have been chomping at the bit should try to join to find out the requirements, details, etc.

I've got that email also

Make that "also...."   I dont know if Aldo received the email or not. 😁

I received a PM on my P411 account several days ago that they were opening up to new providers with references from established admirers.  But no email specifically saying, "hey, we are now accepting new admirers and companions".

16 hours ago, BadBoy said:

You have to be approved by two gentleman already on P411 to be able to join, and then P411 will send you an invite to join. I have only had one gentleman that I know has a P411 account approve me so far,  still waiting for one more and then I can join.

29 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

You have to be approved by two gentleman already on P411 to be able to join, and then P411 will send you an invite to join. I have only had one gentleman that I know has a P411 account approve me so far,  still waiting for one more and then I can join.

That’s exactly what I received in a PM for P411.

1 hour ago, Crystyna said:

Keep in mind the gentlemen must have 5 ok’s in order to ask for the invite.

As of today (well ... technically I noticed it before today :D) ...

P411.jpg

Edited by Anthony732

Well, I didn’t get the message, but I do have the ADD button 😁

I hope these invites from the gents all stay above board and no special favors are being asked.  

39 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I hope these invites from the gents all stay above board and no special favors are being asked.  

Me too.  There should be enough guys on p411 willing to legitimately help that I'd hope someone could decline a "bad offer" and just wait a few more days for someone else to say "Oh yeah, I saw you a few months ago and I'm on P411, let me get you that reference..."

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Me too.  There should be enough guys on p411 willing to legitimately help that I'd hope someone could decline a "bad offer" and just wait a few more days for someone else to say "Oh yeah, I saw you a few months ago and I'm on P411, let me get you that reference..."

I would hope "a few months ago" would not work.   The criteria for writing a review is 30 days.  That seems reasonable for this also. 

2 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

I would hope "a few months ago" would not work.   The criteria for writing a review is 30 days.  That seems reasonable for this also. 

There is no criteria other than "You saw the provider" since it's not about review or anything like that.  It's just to validate that yes, they are a provider, and they are "a good fit," which I take to mean they're professional in their dealings.

22 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

There is no criteria other than "You saw the provider" since it's not about review or anything like that.  It's just to validate that yes, they are a provider, and they are "a good fit," which I take to mean they're professional in their dealings.

I agree 100%.

As I was joining p411 during this recent opperyunity I asked a premium provider for a okey to help me join. I saw her early last year. 

She did the okey yet the next day asked p411 to delete her okey for me from p441.

I think she thought I was using her since my visit with her was more then a year ago.

I thought that this was unprofessional.

Its all about the “ you saw the provider “as opposed to  not the “review”.

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

I agree 100%.

As I was joining p411 during this recent opperyunity I asked a premium provider for a okey to help me join. I saw her early last year. 

She did the okey yet the next day asked p411 to delete her okey for me from p441.

I think she thought I was using her since my visit with her was more then a year ago.

I thought that this was unprofessional.

Its all about the “ you saw the provider “as opposed to  not the “review”.

Obviously this provider had second thoughts to "a few months ago" being a valid time for vouching you into the system. 

I just sent out emails to 3-P411 girls. It took a couple of weeks  to have my sessions but my real world info wasn't needed. I love the fact that the girls can see my okays and I don't have to fill out endless links to my references.

2 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

Obviously this provider had second thoughts to "a few months ago" being a valid time for vouching you into the system. 

You missed the fact of this conversation. “It” was about visiting “ her”    not the “review”

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

You missed the fact of this conversation. “It” was about visiting “ her”    not the “review”

No I didn't.