Madison Taylor

Threatening a bad reviews as blackmail

32 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Madison Taylor said:

It has been a few months since this has happened to me but I hear way too often guys threatening a bad review when they don’t get their way or a situation happens which most likely they are in the wrong but want to put the blame on the girl or make the girl look bad and quite honestly guys it’s so disappointing  you even behave this way.  We can’t all get our way when it comes to something like this we can do our research we can do everything to find that match but not always is everything going to be 100% perfect.

When you do something that you know is morally wrong and then you turn around and cuss us out and threaten to do a bad review it is probably in your best interest to not threaten us or actually post that review here’s a few reasons why... we will post a rebuttal and details may be exposed that could potentially make you look like a com plete douche, we communicate with each other. Not sure if you realize  this but we can tell each other how someone behaves and if you treat one bad I guarantee it’s going to get harder for you to enjoy this hobby. (not just on TOB)

Yes fsWe are all adults, let’s act like it. It’s sad that I wanted to post this because I am so tired of men using blackmail to cover their wrong doing.  Its a cowardly way to behave and it won’t go away once you do it. You will only bring light to whatever you did so you might want to think about that the next time you threaten a provider. Are you ready for everyone to know the true details of what went on? Can’t we all just play nice?

I agree, Madison... the truth will come to light in the end for the blackmail reviewers.. the ladies don’t need to be treated like that, hope you’re doing well....my friend....:)

1 hour ago, Madison Taylor said:

It has been a few months since this has happened to me but I hear way too often guys threatening a bad review when they don’t get their way or a situation happens which most likely they are in the wrong but want to put the blame on the girl or make the girl look bad and quite honestly guys it’s so disappointing  you even behave this way.  We can’t all get our way when it comes to something like this we can do our research we can do everything to find that match but not always is everything going to be 100% perfect.

When you do something that you know is morally wrong and then you turn around and cuss us out and threaten to do a bad review it is probably in your best interest to not threaten us or actually post that review here’s a few reasons why... we will post a rebuttal and details may be exposed that could potentially make you look like a com plete douche, we communicate with each other. Not sure if you realize  this but we can tell each other how someone behaves and if you treat one bad I guarantee it’s going to get harder for you to enjoy this hobby. (not just on TOB)

Yes fsWe are all adults, let’s act like it. It’s sad that I wanted to post this because I am so tired of men using blackmail to cover their wrong doing.  Its a cowardly way to behave and it won’t go away once you do it. You will only bring light to whatever you did so you might want to think about that the next time you threaten a provider. Are you ready for everyone to know the true details of what went on? Can’t we all just play nice?

This is great Maddie. Thank for bringing this to the light again. 🙏

43 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

I agree, Madison... the truth will come to light in the end for the blackmail reviewers.. the ladies don’t need to be treated like that, hope you’re doing well....my friend....:)

I am, thank you! And you as well friend ;)

4 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

It has been a few months since this has happened to me but I hear way too often guys threatening a bad review.....

If you had to estimate;

How many reviews on average does an individual have that uses this tactic ?

7 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

If you had to estimate;

Honestly it has been anywhere from 0-30, it’s random I for one had it happen with 2 men. One had no reviews but had seen a number of providers, the other had 11. A friend of mine had it happen with a gentleman that had 27. It’s all over the place

7 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I agree with you. Reviews should not be used as weapons or threats. In the past I’ve been a gloves off sort of individual, always thought it respectful to let the lady know I felt like this was her fault and review will follow. In my eyes, in this rare situation, it’s better to let them know I am going to do what I say I am than to be an oily shit with a smile and review negatively later.

But it sounds like the scenario you are talking about is different, meaning they are NOT necessarily going to do what they say they are.

Wipe ‘em off your boots and keep on jiggin’

Don't know what else to say on the matter other than people are fucking crazy just like country song said.

Thank you Madison for this post. Yes it is sad that some see fit to bring this into the awesome world of this hobby. But no matter, ladies do not cave into this and continue to stick to your guns. Most guys can see through the bs especially if they take time to read your prior reviews and research your body of work. There are so many great guys out there but hey there will always be the "other ones". Be safe guys and girls, have fun and as always screen screen screen xoxo

No matter how much we wish for people to be good humans, there will always be and have been predators floating around in this industry...(and yes..that is what they are in my opinion). Stay professional, follow the straight and narrow and not giving them any of your energy is a skill to save sanity in the long run.. When someone does that, getting the word out to other companions helps save someone else the fuss of dealing with an A-hole. Brush their bad energy off your shoulder like a piece of dandruff and realize..that is a flaw of the review systems in general that really can't be fixed.. :( 

9 hours ago, Vassago said:

I agree with you. Reviews should not be used as weapons or threats. In the past I’ve been a gloves off sort of individual, always thought it respectful to let the lady know I felt like this was her fault and review will follow. In my eyes, in this rare situation, it’s better to let them know I am going to do what I say I am than to be an oily shit with a smile and review negatively later.

But it sounds like the scenario you are talking about is different, meaning they are NOT necessarily going to do what they say they are.

Wipe ‘em off your boots and keep on jiggin’

Don't know what else to say on the matter other than people are fucking crazy just like country song said.

Yes you are right, what I’m talking about is the few that want to take donation back just because and get caught or one situation I had I was outside waiting to be welcomed in and I left because I had waited over 5 min in the cold , so I left it’s just ridiculous things like that, a person knows they are in the wrong and threaten a bad review as if nobody will find out why they are acting so immaturely. It’s not necessarily anything we did wrong. But I have put it behind me, I just posted this because friends of mine had it happen lately and it’s really not a good thing to threaten or use to blackmail. I did not turn around and go back to that gentleman’s house when that happened to me because that made me see what kind of person he really was, so in the end it’s just a bad thing to do all around. And I hope some day these men will realize that and stop behaving that way 

16 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

... we will post a rebuttal and details may be exposed that could potentially make you look like a complete douche... 

^^^^THIS^^^^

One of the main reasons I love TOB reviews better than other sites.  Ladies have the last word.  If a lady is having an "off day" most will rebut with an acknowledgement and offer to make it right.  If it's the a*hole reviewer with a blatant false review, he should/will be exposed.

12 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If you had to estimate;

12 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If you had to estimate;

Just last week I had a client who shorted me so I obviously was not going to see him again. When he did contact me again for a repeat visit and I “reminded” him that he shorted me, he said he was going to write me a bad review. The irony here is that he called to rebook!!! 😂 Ok counter intuitive guy!!! Whatever!!! I very clearly stated the ramifications of that in terms of what I would do on my end to out him as the thief and liar he is. Nobody would believe his negative review anyway but it’s the principle. I’m sure just like anybody, I don’t like threats. 😉

16 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Be confident in your sessions ladies. Do your very best to show these gentleman the best time you can. That's all any client can ask for. We're not always a good match or fit, but do your best during the screening process to weed those clients out. There are clients I don't see even if they have good references,  because after I see their references and reviews, I wonder why in the heck they want to see me. There's typically a pattern. For me I look out for guys that only review ladies in their 20s with perfect bodies, the ladies do everything they ask, the guys seem to have a checklist, they like CIM, anal, prostate stimulation, I avoid these clients, because I don't fit that mold, and that's not a fun session for me. I find after I communicate with them honestly, and ask them specific questions, I can figure out if I can meet their needs. Sometimes they won't even respond. I love that. That's easy screening.  If after all that, they choose to see me, and they want to give me a negative review, I have my rebuttal ready, if I've given them the best I can offer.  Keep it real always and you don't have many worries. My 2 pennies.

I can’t believe this happens given that we all pretty much have a second life we live to act like an ass! For a client to treat a lady like this to me is not cool at all! Just move on and find a provider who is willing to do the things you like! 

to those that think bad review blackmail is acceptable...

have some respect - for the people and for the community and the content posted here...

these boards are designed to help people make smart decisions in a delicate dating community - having reliable content is one of the best ways to do this...

having such selfish, vindictive and manipulative content with the express purpose of leveraging a lady make a poor choice or step one fucking instant outside her comfort zone should be a dismissible offense...

its a bummer you ladies have to deal with this but please back channel / share that 411 - enough time taking matters into their own hands will be just what the doctor ordered for those who think such behavior is ok...

you get as much respect as you give and i can only hope that karma plays her role after some douche treats a provider this way...

Edited by hornyoldtoad
removed the profanity

Bad review blackmail = Bad Karma

Karma Rules!

Fear not. This will be rectified in the world he lives in.

This is another thread the will run me out of rep points.  Glad to see we have a supportive community and consider something like this to be completely unacceptable.  For me, it is the same as extortion or blackmail.  This community and our hobby certainly runs on dollars, but it also runs on some mutual trust between consenting adults that want to enjoy themselves.  When threats of negative reviews occur, it just sucks..and not in the good way.  I can't imagine what it feels like to have the threat of a negative review held over someone's head to try to get them to do something they don't want to do....remember, consent is a key word.  Extortion and blackmail should never be a part of our hobby or community, but I know it happens.  Makes me feel sad and mad.  

Respect, honesty, safety and decency may sound "trite", but I believe them to be truly important in all areas of life, and especially important in our hobby world.

Like BBB said, I am also glad that ladies have the the ability of rebuttal. 

Average 1 I didn’t do this post to upset you guys or get anyone riled up. I love the fact that we have a community that supports each other and if there ever is a negative review put out there, that you will remember this thread. Bottom line is there are  bad eggs everywhere.  In society these days there’s not a lot of people that have manners or respect anymore or from what I see there’s not. It seems as though people are more apt to put the blame on somebody else than admit fault and it’s sad and unfortunate but karma is real.  I just wanted to say there really is no point in threatening, it’s not gonna do you any good because I think we’re a little bit more powerful than you realize 😁 

8 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Average 1 I didn’t do this post to upset you guys or get anyone riled up. I love the fact that we have a community that supports each other and if there ever is a negative review put out there, that you will remember this thread. Bottom line is there are  bad eggs everywhere.  In society these days there’s not a lot of people that have manners or respect anymore or from what I see there’s not. It seems as though people are more apt to put the blame on somebody else than admit fault and it’s sad and unfortunate but karma is real.  I just wanted to say there really is no point in threatening, it’s not gonna do you any good because I think we’re a little bit more powerful than you realize 😁 

Maddie, I know you didn't post it to upset anyone.  And I agree, there are bad eggs everywhere.  It is a shame that some folks don't practice good manners, kindness and respect.  Part of the reason I enjoy our community is we have some very supportive folks here.  I am grateful for those people and our TOB community.  :)

On 6/10/2019 at 1:00 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

^^^^THIS^^^^

One of the main reasons I love TOB reviews better than other sites.  Ladies have the last word.  If a lady is having an "off day" most will rebut with an acknowledgement and offer to make it right.  If it's the a*hole reviewer with a blatant false review, he should/will be exposed.

Totally agree with you on this!

Idle threats with no backup for their backlashes. Not sure  exactly what provokes such behavior from clients? We all get some sort of crazy threat from someone in the business. I am sorry Maddison. 

I just wondering about bigger issues and I am not sure how many of you are personally aware of the  opioid crisis

going  on  in our county and if this is affecting our clients and providers alike? The majority of all medical doctors are cutting patients prescription drugs without notification. Which has to be causing behavioral  issues for those who are struggling with pain on less medications. 

https://www.jurist.org/commentary/2018/09/james-hodge-opioid-responseact/

possibly you don’t see this as a possibility? However, i am left to wondering who could be struggling and when someone changes all sudden with their personal behavior going from nigh to day? I am just left to think  Was your meds cut?  Please speak up if something major happened recently? Let’s work together and not against each other please! ❤️ I am here to be a friend not a enemy. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

5 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Idle threats with no backup for their backlashes. Not sure  exactly what provokes such behavior from clients? We all get some sort of crazy threat from someone in the business. I am sorry Maddison. 

I just wondering about bigger issues and I am not sure how many of you are personally aware of the  opioid crisis

going  on  in our county and if this is affecting our clients and providers alike? The majority of all medical doctors are cutting patients prescription drugs without notification. Which has to be causing behavioral  issues for those who are struggling with pain having to make due with   on less medications. 

https://www.jurist.org/commentary/2018/09/james-hodge-opioid-responseact/

possibly you don’t see this as a possibility? However, i am left to wondering who could be struggling and when someone changes all sudden with their personal behavior going from nigh to day? I am just left to think  Was your meds cut?  Please speak up if something major happened recently? Let’s work together and not against each other please! ❤️ I am here to be a friend not a enemy. 

Amazingly put thank you Ms. Madison

On 6/10/2019 at 5:42 AM, winter kay said:

Thank you Madison for this post. Yes it is sad that some see fit to bring this into the awesome world of this hobby. But no matter, ladies do not cave into this and continue to stick to your guns. Most guys can see through the bs especially if they take time to read your prior reviews and research your body of work. There are so many great guys out there but hey there will always be the "other ones". Be safe guys and girls, have fun and as always screen screen screen xoxo

Exactly what was thinking one bad with a rebuttal along with several good reviews... I immediately think they didn’t click 

On 6/10/2019 at 1:32 PM, Raven Layne said:

Just last week I had a client who shorted me so I obviously was not going to see him again. When he did contact me again for a repeat visit and I “reminded” him that he shorted me, he said he was going to write me a bad review. The irony here is that he called to rebook!!! 😂 Ok counter intuitive guy!!! Whatever!!! I very clearly stated the ramifications of that in terms of what I would do on my end to out him as the thief and liar he is. Nobody would believe his negative review anyway but it’s the principle. I’m sure just like anybody, I don’t like threats. 😉

I recall an instance where the provider texted after I had left that "you gave me too much". Mistakes do happen.

That’s why rebuttals are awesome. I’m glad we get the final word. For the first time a hobbyist threatened me- “This is going to be a bad review” the other day bc I wouldn’t give him something for half the price. I kicked him out as soon as he said it. I don’t deal with threats. Especially from a man. I’ve also had someone leave a fake review. At the time I was seeing red but thankfully I reached out and got the situation fixed. It does suck when someone runs your name through the dirt. 

I saw a tweet that said it perfectly:

“Letting someone create a false narrative of you is a small price to pay for having rid yourself of their toxicity. Let them say what they want, if you and the most high know the truth, your life will flourish while their lies rot theirs.”

On 6/10/2019 at 6:42 AM, winter kay said:

You hit the nail on the head Winter, with a little research, we see through that BS. One bad review does not wipe away the good ones. The pieces of shit that pull this crap should have their balls crushed..... unless they like that sort of thing!

On 6/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, MyraGold said:

That’s why rebuttals are awesome. I’m glad we get the final word. For the first time a hobbyist threatened me- “This is going to be a bad review” the other day bc I wouldn’t give him something for half the price. I kicked him out as soon as he said it. I don’t deal with threats. Especially from a man. I’ve also had someone leave a fake review. At the time I was seeing red but thankfully I reached out and got the situation fixed. It does suck when someone runs your name through the dirt. 

I saw a tweet that said it perfectly:

“Letting someone create a false narrative of you is a small price to pay for having rid yourself of their toxicity. Let them say what they want, if you and the most high know the truth, your life will flourish while their lies rot theirs.”

And rot they will MyraGold! I love that tweet. 

Rebuttals are a girls second best friend, right behind diamonds! 😁

Well I understand the pain as that’s what I am dealing with atm.