1bamf

Hello all

13 posts in this topic

Been here for a while but never posted anything in the forums. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and just wanted to say hi.

So...

Hi!

Hello there and welcome to the forums 😊

Hi, I’m with you... been here for awhile but want to be more active in the forums. So get used to this face guys you’ll be seeing more of it 😁

10 hours ago, 1bamf said:

Been here for a while but never posted anything in the forums. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and just wanted to say hi.

So...

Hi!

Welcome in, it is a fun group of people. Stay safe and have fun

36 minutes ago, Madison Taylor said:

Hi, I’m with you... been here for awhile but want to be more active in the forums. So get used to this face guys you’ll be seeing more of it 😁

Join in, the more the merrier. With a beautiful face like that who wouldn't want fo see more of it😊

Hi and welcome to the board.

Glad to see you diving into the deep end of the pool.  The water is fine here.  I'm also one of those who did not participate in the forums for quite a while.  With last years changes, I figured that I needed to participate and have discovered TOB is more than seeing ladies and doing reviews.  Gotta say, I am having much more fun since participating in the forums.  Hope you find the same thing.