Vassago

Do you know what frightens me?

11 posts in this topic

Yesterday 

I don’t even know what day is today but I can say yesterday, it’s the worst of us all.

Have a good earl grey

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

Yesterday 

I don’t even know what day is today but I can say yesterday, it’s the worst of us all.

Have a good earl grey

I was positive the answer would be thunder!  

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

Snakes frighten me.

OMG yes snakes and spiders!

Knowing I'm smarter than the President. :(

7 hours ago, tide32 said:

Knowing I'm smarter than the President. :(

Being smart isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.  Having lots of knowledge is worthless if you don’t know how (or bother) to think about the consequences of your actions. 😨

23 hours ago, Crystyna said:

OMG yes snakes and spiders!

Lol, I actually like snakes.... spiders, not so much... I used to have a couple large pythons and a boa constrictor, it was quite a few years ago, very docile and beautiful colors. I do have a couple humorous stories to tell about owning them though....😁

12 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Being smart isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.  Having lots of knowledge is worthless if you don’t know how (or bother) to think about the consequences of your actions. 😨

Now see! That's what I keep telling Titus, when he pisses on the lilac bush. :unsure:

Well let see an IRS audit and a government vehicle, with flashing red and blue lights. But I live a pretty clean life. So the future is really a pretty frightening place. As I get older, I wonder what will happen to me. Over the years I have seen my clients age. The problems they have faced. The increasing number of prescriptions on the kitchen table/counter. Eventually the loss of all independence and reliance on others. The unknown is a very very  scary place.