DragonVC07

New to the hobby

13 posts in this topic

Thought I would say hi and introduce myself. Not sure how too lol. I am new to Denver. Two weeks today!! so nice to see mountains and how open denver can be. Can’t wait to explore this beautiful city.  What are your favorite thing to do her in Denver?

I am also new to Tob. But not to the hobby

Cant wait to see where life takes me.

Welcome baby

I love Colorado its so much to see and do. Shit they Dave & Busters is the biggest I ever seen. Enjoy yourself play safe and have Fun.

Welcome to CO and TOB!  You're going to have some fun exploring!

DragonVC, welcome to Denver and to TOB.  Denver has lots to see.  We are no longer a "Cow Town".  Nice museums.  Awesome outdoors stuff nearby.  We're a good sports town....GO Rockies.  Outstanding local music scene (I'm biased cuz I'm playing a gig in a couple of hours).

And....we are a superb hobby town with some wonderful ladies.  Remember, research is your friend.  Participation in the forums is a great way to get to know a bit about some of us.  Be safe, play respectfully and enjoy fully !!

Welcome! I would definitely recommend a nice hike in Rocky Mountain National Park. It’s very beautiful and peaceful. :-)

6 hours ago, average1 said:

DragonVC, welcome to Denver and to TOB.  Denver has lots to see.  We are no longer a "Cow Town".  Nice museums.  Awesome outdoors stuff nearby.  We're a good sports town....GO Rockies.  Outstanding local music scene (I'm biased cuz I'm playing a gig in a couple of hours).

And....we are a superb hobby town with some wonderful ladies.  Remember, research is your friend.  Participation in the forums is a great way to get to know a bit about some of us.  Be safe, play respectfully and enjoy fully !!

This👆🏻

Also this community made a big difference for me and think it will do the same for you. So glad you moved here ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!! 

Definitely can see it’s  not a “cow town” any more. 

Today I think i’m Going to check out 16th street mall. 

Welcome to the board brother.:)

On 6/8/2019 at 9:41 PM, DragonVC07 said:

Thought I would say hi and introduce myself. Not sure how too lol. I am new to Denver. Two weeks today!! so nice to see mountains and how open denver can be. Can’t wait to explore this beautiful city.  What are your favorite thing to do her in Denver?

I am also new to Tob. But not to the hobby

Cant wait to see where life takes me.

Welcome!