Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

Outdoor dining recommendation

10 posts in this topic

Making the drive up to the big city Saturday to see Garth at the Broncos Stadium. Looking for a nice place to eat, close to the interstate, that offers outdoor dining.  Outdoor dining being the tricky part.  Anywhere between Lone Tree and the stadium would work.  Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

I don’t know if they offer outdoor dining but the Denver chophouse is great! A little pricey but it’s Just a few miles from the stadium! I take my s.o. There for special occasions!

My Brothers Bar at 15th and Platte.

Great bar!

Great buffalo burgers!

Fantastic place to go before sporting events or concerts!

3 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Great bar!

Great buffalo burgers!

I'll second My Brother's Bar. Good food, and good service, at reasonable prices. I used to go there regularly when I lived near downtown. :)

My first thought when reading this thread title wasn't about restaurants, but about some fun and fine places to "dine" in the great outdoors...and it bought back some very fond memories !!  ;)

4 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Great bar!

Great buffalo burgers!

Is it unrealistic to think we could leave the car at My Brother's Bar and walk back and forth to Broncos Stadium?

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Is it unrealistic to think we could leave the car at My Brother's Bar and walk back and forth to Broncos Stadium?

Parking will be nuts, so I would check first and see is the bar would allow you to do this. Looks to be about a 20 - 30 min walk. Uber/Lyft is an option, although higher Surge pricing will likely be in place, and getting a car back from the event will probably be impossible. Dont know if pedi-cabs will be running that route. 

Re: Chophouse: if back room is open, then have outdoor, but otherwise, inside.

Travernetta by Union Station has outdoor. From the Frasca folks, so, will be top notch dining.

Matter of fact many places by Union Station have outdoor.

If want uber casual, Wynkoop has outdoor. Or along same lines, Amato's Ale House in Highlands. Bunch of places in Highlands have outdoor.

if I recall, Jax Fishhouse at Blake and 17th has outdoor. Kitchen Lodo as well (16th & Wazee:  been a big fan of their original Boulder location; have had fine meals at Lodo).

Rioja on Larimer is mighty fine. On Larimer, have a couple of Frank Bonano restaurants: pizza place for sure has outdoors, can't recall if Green Door has.

Many of the places along Larimer have outdoor eating and most are really good pappardelle on I-25 has outdoor dining and live entertainment outside. Have fun at the concert will cheer along with you and the other 80000 of his closest friends