Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

No Springs Reviews...

20 posts in this topic

...in over a week now.  I know the hobby is not robust down here, but didn't think it had gotten that bad. :(

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

...in over a week now.  I know the hobby is not robust down here, but didn't think it had gotten that bad. :(

Then you know what must be done. 

3 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Yes Mustang, if anyone can keep the dream alive in the Springs, its you. 😁💙

One thing I noticed is that each days' new reviews has only been maybe half page the last week or so, when it's usually a full page or more.  Maybe things are slow all over?

3 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

No, but options I can think of:

• repeat with known favorites (ATF's particularly valuable down south)
  • the infamous TOFTT (but why does the team never chip in? aww, never mind)
  • take a chance on non-reviewed, even non-members on TOB (does NOT mean they are not legit especially since they can't join)
  • rely on the reviews last 3 months or so
  • back channel
  • negotiate the gap
  • talk (more) reviewed, member, "safe" Denver area ladies into visits
  • drive to Pueblo

OK, the last one not that realistic any more, checking to see if anyone paying attention lol.

Regardless @Mustang87 best of luck always sir.

I’ve been messaging with a few Springs guys here that have been members for a few years with zero reviews posted! What’s up with that? 

5 minutes ago, Stang03 said:

I’ve been messaging with a few Springs guys here that have been members for a few years with zero reviews posted! What’s up with that? 

Hmmmm. How might this relate to the recent complaint about difficulty getting references from COS ladies?  Just a suspicion the two are a little related.

30 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

One thing I noticed is that each days' new reviews has only been maybe half page the last week or so, when it's usually a full page or more.  Maybe things are slow all over?

Maybe with school being out for the summer it’s a little harder to hobby! I know I am personally affected by this! 

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Hmmmm. How might this relate to the recent complaint about difficulty getting references from COS ladies?  Just a suspicion the two are a little related.

Possibly! 

46 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

So how do you feel the two are corrilated? Is it because the guys stick to their favorites that don't give references? I've only had 3 visits to the Springs, 2 were short visits (a couple days), one was a little longer. I found the guys I saw there, the ones who were able to get references for ladies that would respond to a request, at least half were guys who left reviews, and were repeat clients. One or two, joined TOB after our session. The rest do not participate on TOB. What's your perspective of this situation?

I wish TOB could add an option like they do on our other favorite site, where a provider can select to be seen as a reference friendly provider. That way TOB members would know which providers are open to be contacted by other providers for references.  I know TOB has a feature to give references like the other site gives okays, but I find that extra option to be beneficial. I wonder if the guys do as well. 

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes Mustang, if anyone can keep the dream alive in the Springs, its you. 😁💙

Well, if it's up to me then I guess it's up to me. Being that it's the weekend, I guess there is no better time then the present to get started.  But gotta run.  Heading out to pick up some red Gatorade and little blue pills. 

26 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Well, if it's up to me then I guess it's up to me. Being that it's the weekend, I guess there is no better time then the present to get started.  But gotta run.  Heading out to pick up some red Gatorade and little blue pills. 

Cheering you on Mustang. You got this. Have fun! 😉💋

tenor.gif?itemid=5388942

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

On 6/6/2019 at 8:01 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

So how do you feel the two are corrilated? Is it because the guys stick to their favorites that don't give references? I've only had 3 visits to the Springs, 2 were short visits (a couple days), one was a little longer. I found the guys I saw there, the ones who were able to get references for ladies that would respond to a request, at least half were guys who left reviews, and were repeat clients. One or two, joined TOB after our session. The rest do not participate on TOB. What's your perspective of this situation?

As Stang03 notes there are a lot of guys that are members here that do not write reviews, percentage lower in COS according to rumor and legend.  In COS there is frequently a silent trade (sometimes not so silent) of sure I will give you a reference if you give me a review.  I have no knowledge of whether that applies up north or not - you would know much better than me on that.  So the correlation was, if guys imply or promise a review, do not come through with one, then ask for a reference so they can see a visiting lady, well......... just seemed it may explain some of the difficulty you described.  Best wishes.

13 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

As Stang03 notes there are a lot of guys that are members here that do not write reviews, percentage lower in COS according to rumor and legend.  In COS there is frequently a silent trade (sometimes not so silent) of sure I will give you a reference if you give me a review.  I have no knowledge of whether that applies up north or not - you would know much better than me on that.  So the correlation was, if guys imply or promise a review, do not come through with one, then ask for a reference so they can see a visiting lady, well......... just seemed it may explain some of the difficulty you described.  Best wishes.

Thanks for bringing some awareness. I'll admit I never understood why clients choose not to leave a TOB review for a lady he requests a TOB reference from. Especially, when they review other ladies. It only seems fair. I've heard quite a few excuses that make no sense, and most ladies know when a client is blowing smoke up their ass. LOL. That's their choice though, and I personally do not require a review to give a reference. Reviews are a non factor when I give a reference. It depends on how the client treated me during our session. Was he a gentleman, did he respect boundaries things of that nature. 

On 6/6/2019 at 8:20 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I wish TOB could add an option like they do on our other favorite site, where a provider can select to be seen as a reference friendly provider. That way TOB members would know which providers are open to be contacted by other providers for references.  I know TOB has a feature to give references like the other site gives okays, but I find that extra option to be beneficial. I wonder if the guys do as well. 

Best advice Hunter. The ladies of  COS are so used to their system. Feel free to reach out to me. 

People don’t realize that Hunter goes the extra mile if you are willing to meet her halfway she will help you too. Ladies don’t be afraid to reach out for help. Friendship makes for greater happiness let’s work together and be friends!❤️

On 6/7/2019 at 5:05 PM, goodguy69 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5388942

Does the gatoraid activate the blue pill and give you a green light, Good Guy? After all GREEN means go! 😁

just teasing!! 

Damn Kali! Nooo Purple means step into royalty 😂😂😂😂 I stand to be corrected!!!😁