Mjplay41

Does a connection count?

30 posts in this topic

Due to my very limited availability to indulge in the hobby, I find it important to have the opportunity to speak to a potential playmate and verify that there’s an initial connection. I feel that it’s a great way to break the ice, alleviate anxiety, and sets the stage for ensuring a truly amazing experience.  I’ve received quite a variety of reactions to this, ranging from total agreement, to the provider being really put off and accusing me of sounding like a cop.

I’ve been curious for some time as to how providers feel about this so I thought that I’d go ahead and put it out there and hear what you wonderful ladies think!

Sooooo, what’s your take on it?!

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Not a provider but I have seen some of them say they've met up with clients for drinks or dinner.  That time isn't free, so you have to factor that into it.  You'll probably get a wide range of answers, because every provider is different.  

Interesting. I’ve had that time free before. I of course have always taken up the tab, but I wouldn’t assume anything. Providers or not, they’re still women and based on the ones who have opened up to me, many if not most of them will probably not have many opportunities to go out on a ‘normal’ date. Again, emphasis on the assume nothing part, or things can go south fast. As to your original question, no for me. I don’t need an initial connection prior to meeting. Half the women I see don’t even speak English.

I do not like to chit chat with a potential client. 

It is a time factor for me and my time is limited.

Most ladies are paid actresses and they usually make sure that the connection between them and their clients is a good one.

In this industry time is money if you're wanting to have a good conversation and good connection send a text or email and a Amazon gift card asking for the lady to call and have a good conversation. Your generosity will show that you are interested and not a timewaster. 

Chit chat takes up a lot of time so if it's short and simple, that can show a connection. Every provider is different and could be interested in chit chat upon meeting. Really depends on you and the provider. 

As in other things in life, providers are all different.  Some are all about the Benjamins; others are about connecting with people. Many are a blend of the two extremes.  Different strokes for different folks.

These are some great responses so far and thanks for your insights! I am in total agreement about the individuality of all of us, and I completely understand the comments about time. My conversations are typically 5-10 mins and really just focused on PG content to become acquainted. I’ve actually had 2 conversations with providers I was really excited to meet but found that our personalities were too far apart and we wouldn’t have connected in an appointment. I see that as a time saver for both of us! That said, I’ve also had a few conversations where I wasn’t totally set on someone from her posts but was intrigued enough to reach out. The brief conversation was so effortless and engaging that it totally sealed the deal resulting in a really great experience! Different strokes for different folks, for sure! I’m excited to hear what others think, and thanks to the gentlemen for your input as well.

Sounds like a lot of work for the provider and a bit self indulgent on your part. You and the provider will know if/when there is a connection through the normal course off events. Don’t ask the provider to interview for your business. 

6 hours ago, Mjplay41 said:

These are some great responses so far and thanks for your insights! I am in total agreement about the individuality of all of us, and I completely understand the comments about time. My conversations are typically 5-10 mins and really just focused on PG content to become acquainted. I’ve actually had 2 conversations with providers I was really excited to meet but found that our personalities were too far apart and we wouldn’t have connected in an appointment. I see that as a time saver for both of us! That said, I’ve also had a few conversations where I wasn’t totally set on someone from her posts but was intrigued enough to reach out. The brief conversation was so effortless and engaging that it totally sealed the deal resulting in a really great experience! Different strokes for different folks, for sure! I’m excited to hear what others think, and thanks to the gentlemen for your input as well.

Maybe you need a wife, not a provider

8 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Most ladies are paid actresses and they usually make sure that the connection between them and their clients is a good one.

In this industry time is money if you're wanting to have a good conversation and good connection send a text or email and a Amazon gift card asking for the lady to call and have a good conversation. Your generosity will show that you are interested and not a timewaster. 

I think this the is the best, and most appropriate, answer to the OPs question.

1 hour ago, Todoesprivado said:

Maybe you need a wife, not a provider

Ahh yes, the no connection OR sex option!! :P

I have found the phone calls seem to be a free phone sex session, and endless menu questions.  Never just a PG talk.

We are working, getting ready to work, or are in the real world, so phone calls need to be limited.  We cannot spend 10 minutes per inquiry, or that is all we would do all day.... I agree, I have an online presence, and do not want to be interviewed. 

For me the connection is essential. Met a great young lady in 2003, saw her 3 to 5 times per month for 7 years. Always had a pleasant visit, shared a lot of laughs, gifts at holidays and birthdays, and the physical side was always great. She married and moved away, now I usually get a short text on my birthday, and I send a short message near Xmas (her birthday is close). I wish her all the best in life.

I haven't met another woman like that since, but I am still hoping.

10 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have found the phone calls seem to be a free phone sex session, and endless menu questions.  Never just a PG talk.

We are working, getting ready to work, or are in the real world, so phone calls need to be limited.  We cannot spend 10 minutes per inquiry, or that is all we would do all day.... I agree, I have an online presence, and do not want to be interviewed. 

Agreed. I don't do a public phone number just for that very reason...Plus it seems to be a magnet for the "u avail?" and troll crowd...BUT...I believe a "comfort call for both" (after screening) is important prior to a meeting..and a bit of time to get to know someone is simply my foreplay also....'cause although someone is hiring me to be a companion...i want to have fun also. :) 

Well getting to know  a girl before your first session,  is the reason for reviews and galleries . I know how it feels to to be called constantly and asked questions. If I did that, I wouldn't get anything done. I have often joked about getting a pay per min. number. At least I would get compensated for my time. As for feeling a connection, well a number of visits can do that for the guy. It also makes you feel more at ease.  A girl might get to know you likes and dislikes. I would say that would be her only connection. It makes the session go smooth. She isn't going to become your girlfriend or wife. Well let me say 99.9% of the time she won't. I

Thanks Melinda! I think that you better stated the “comfort call” much better than my attempt. The detail that you described is really what I was getting at. Post-screening for sure and intended as the final step for ensuring a good time together! I always keep the conversation unrelated to activities or inappropriate content and it gets me into the mindset of going to meet a new friend. 

That said, I have a better sense now of the extreme levels of pokes, ghosts, and plainly transactional clients you incredible ladies have to deal with. Just as many of you have mentioned, not only are all providers individual and different, so too are the clients you’re interacting with.

Different strokes for different folks.  Connection is important to me, and I also want to be respectful of boundaries.  I know I've posted this a few times, but I get the business side of this and never want to be a time waster.....but for me it is also supposed to be about 2 (or more) consenting adults sharing fun with each other.  Finding the right people to share time with is a balance of making some level of connection in order to make the shared time more enjoyable for each of us while respecting each others' boundaries.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, gr8owl said:

Ahh yes, the no connection OR sex option!! :P

I don’t favor the no connection approach. I get much more enjoyment  when there is a connection and some chemistry....but I can’t have that as a requirement.

I don’t understand why you cannot book a longer session, have your conversations in the beginning of the appointment and go from there.

You are paying for a service. asking for anything outside the agreed timeframe of such service is not fair to the other person. 

I don't "talk" on the phone... Ever. I know it sounds harsh but that is just the way it is. I have a personal life full of family, obligations and friends. All of which do not have any part or knowledge of my adult only time. Clients tend to contact on "their" time which almost never coincides with the time I am alone and free to have an out loud conversation. But fellas dont be fooled I love a good connection. I like to laugh and joke around. I'm laid back and quality time comes easy and pressure free. If you want to chit chat before hand I will respect that and kindly refer you to someone who actually answers the phone when it rings. I like real connections face to face. You will never be able to measure it by listening to my one word answers as Im trying to pretend you are Aunt Janet or a Bill collector.

A lot of providers have a "social rate" where they will meet for a meal or drink and nothing additional. There is very much a fee involved, although normally less than it would otherwise be. The best connections are developed over multiple visits. 

I personally prefer more of a connection or knowing. I used to book a minimum of 2 hours just to get to know the person. I have booked several 3+ hour sessions. This can and has backfired where I had a 3 hour session with someone with whom I had zero connection. Very awkward. A waste of "fun" funds in that case. 

Now I book 1 hour or 90 mins. If I connected well and I really like the person, I book a second longer appointment. 

No offense to clients but i do not like to make conversation. That is what the appt is for. I have noticed most gents who try to make convo are just time wasters who never actually book. So I prefer straight to the point! "Can I get an appt at this time for this amount of time?" Makes things a whole lot easier!

On 6/18/2019 at 9:06 AM, Crystyna said:

No offense to clients but i do not like to make conversation. That is what the appt is for. I have noticed most gents who try to make convo are just time wasters who never actually book. So I prefer straight to the point! "Can I get an appt at this time for this amount of time?" Makes things a whole lot easier!

All business. Nothing wrong  with that.

There are times when all I seek is a physical release that is not self-induced.  For those occasions an ‘all business’ provider does just fine. 😮

There are also times when I seek some release for my soul.  Since I don’t hang out in bars or barbershops anymore, nice girls who understand, smile & stroke my ego get the call.  If we can actually discuss the problems of the world, so much the better. 😁

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:06 AM, Crystyna said:

. I have noticed most gents who try to make convo are just time wasters  who never actually book.

NT2HJAr.gif

I follow several providers on Twitter and depending on how much they post, it gives me a good chance at interacting in a non-threatening space. With a few I have followed for some time, I can banter or flirt(I need all the practice I can get) with them and not suck up their time.

On 6/18/2019 at 8:06 AM, Crystyna said:

Exactly

"Connection" is another one of those terms that is so subjective as to be almost useless. What that means to you is different than what it means to me. What it means to each provider is different also. Setting aside the very real time constraints ladies may have, and dismissing the very real time wasters....just how much actual "connection" is a person going to get in that 10-15 minute phone call anyway? Or those 10-15 texts? The ladies are not here to make "connections" they are here to make money. Connection is often just a sales pitch. If you ever doubt those last two sentences, try booking ladies here "for the connection" WITHOUT the money. If you do, for my amusement, PLEASE be so kind as to retain copies of the text, e-mail, and phone responses you get. "Connection" starts with the word "Con"and with some guys that's just what it is...a con. We have already read posts on this thread about connecting with time wasters and free phone sex seekers...but wait! There's more! Some guys want to develop that FREE pre-session connection because , although they won't admit it, they don't want to WASTE session time talking and getting to know her. That's a con. All of that said....I HAVE had connections with a few providers. Some became scorching, regular ATF's.  A couple became real world friends. I became romantically involved with 3. But guess what....ALL of those real connections DEVELOPED after meeting them and having sessions over time. Real connections develop in time......(and just so you know, a real connection with us is the LAST thing most of these working ladies want). Connection may also be code for "what's on the menu?" I'm a lot more understanding of that interpretation. Using myself as an example....If I'm only interested in a natural french conversation, I'm not throwing down hundreds of dollars just to see the menu and maybe it is never on there. That's where reviews come in. If reviews don't give me an answer....reaching out to a reviewer in a private message sometimes does. If that still does not do it...I move on and forget about that lady. ( O.K...I will admit to having , upon occasion, sent an inappropriate menu question to providers who I found just too irresistible to forget. Those were hail-mary's  that almost never got a reply but allowed me to feel I had done all I could....maybe too much) My point to all that was....those are not attempts at a connection.  Anyway O.P...good luck! 

I agree with the Admiral,

Connection is in the eye of the beholder.  To me the session is exponentially better if you can talk and laugh together and not just connect the naughty bits.  I tend to schedule longer sessions so hopefully we get to know each other better before, during, and after.  I don't indulge often but in my experience - even if there is not a strong mental attraction - it has never failed to be a nice human experience.  

Maybe you could schedule an hour, if things click - great!  If not - there is no rule saying you have to do anything.  Pay her for her time and try again.  The only thing you may have lost here is money... pisshh.

6 hours ago, jus12pla said:

I agree with the Admiral,

Connection is in the eye of the beholder.  To me the session is exponentially better if you can talk and laugh together and not just connect the naughty bits.  I tend to schedule longer sessions so hopefully we get to know each other better before, during, and after.  I don't indulge often but in my experience - even if there is not a strong mental attraction - it has never failed to be a nice human experience.  

Maybe you could schedule an hour, if things click - great!  If not - there is no rule saying you have to do anything.  Pay her for her time and try again.  The only thing you may have lost here is money... pisshh.

I'm  a connection guy. I try and book 90 min or 2 hours so we have time for conversation and the naughty bits. Some before and after. I also like cuddeling,  so we can cuddle & tallk. My regular lady understands this and accomidates.

I like the longer times booked , just gives us more time to get to know each other with BCD Activity 

after all this is kinda like a blind dating ... 

I like to get a feel for the gent over the phone and I make time to chat before hand .

I try to set a time where we are both able to chat , I'm a time manager so taking time to chat is't going to make me  late for any thing or any one , 

If you know how to manage your time cheating a bit should be easy .

And yes I have let a few off the hook for  chat live and just text after screening is done 

But every lady has her own way of doing things ...

connections are great! When the chemistry is great it's amazing for both sides. I totally agree. I love to hear my client (if it is the first time meeting) please call and talk to me on the phone. Just feels more comfortable for me. When you give me a phone call and we talk a little bit before we meet in person.