Audrey Astor

Is there such a thing... Asking for a Friend

41 posts in this topic

I like the kissing making out nibbling and the caressing the etc and talking and sticking around for while :wub::wub::wub:

No there is never to much sensuality, it is the essence of the experience. Tell your friend.

11 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

No there is never to much sensuality, it is the essence of the experience. Tell your friend.

Exactly...

The kissing, necking, caressing, nibbling, the holding hands, the whispers of sweat nothings... all are important.

brushing the hair away from her face so I can look into her eyes, her laugh, her smile all make taking care of business so much more enjoyable.

27 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Is there such a thing as too much sensuality when on a date? (Making out, Kissing neck, nibbling caressing)? Do you like it? Or do you want to take care of businesss and be on your way?

The sensuality is what drives me!

The taking care of business part will always be there.

Lovin’, Touching and Squeezing’ is what this whole thing is about.

At least for me.

Audrey, I like it just the way you do it!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Is there such a thing as too much sensuality when on a date? (Making out, Kissing neck, nibbling caressing)? Do you like it? Or do you want to take care of businesss and be on your way?

I'll run out of rep points if I gave everyone a "thumbs up".  I know it is different strokes for different folks, but some of us love sensuality with lots of making out, caressing, taking one's time to discover what each person finds pleasurable...with nothing rushed and everything savored fully.  For me that is what makes the difference between "just getting my rocks off" and having a thoroughly enjoyable and memorable time.

i love the build up!!

all the sensuality you can garnish the requisites with just makes the ending so much happier:)

There is never too much sensuality.  The more the better.

I wished I was able to get more of that! Most ladies I’ve seen just want to take care of business and send you on your way! 

Stang, stick around, us old boys will help you in your quest for greatness and variety.

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

No, from my perspective, no such thing as too much has been found.  I keep trying though :)

So ........... back at you ........ is there for you, err,  I mean your friend?

But if not careful it can cause:

6 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

HH appointment does not lend itself to more sensual time; an hour is all about the light fingertips run across the bare soft skin, a passionate kiss, carresed from head to toe while body to body.  

Out of rep points but damn, you know how to get someone worked up....

Always have the preference of being able to take as much time as possible.  Sometimes though, the hornies and a short lunch break come together.... so just have to be flexible!

For me, it depends on the flavor of the sensuality...sexual, or romantic. With most "non-pro'",  women they seem to want to "relive" being seduced like it is the first time. Over the years of dating many, it began to annoy me. Women who can't stand to eat the same food two days in a row, wear the same outfit more than once every 2 months, watch a rerun, etc...new new, new, new. BUT...come bedtime...'"OK...pretend to romantically seduce me again for the 100th time!"  That tendency was by FAR the number one thing that drove me to hobby. Paying for that to me is a real bummer. Now...if she is aggressive...forceful....passionate...hot and horny...that is different and great!. In fact, they cannot BE too aggressive.  If she is "waiting" while making out like a romantic seduction......I'm going to just barge ahead before Mr. Hard-on becomes Mr. Soft-off   ( Those guys are the hobby equivalents of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)

Kissing, nibbling and cuddling are the icing on the cake.  The girl must also want to give as much as they receive. Take control for some of the session. If these aren't in the mix,  then the session is just not worth the drive to me. 

It is the best way to go. I will say at the very least it needs to come across as genuine and not be an obvious act. If there is no connection it would be best to be up front and move on.

On 6/4/2019 at 5:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Not a chance Miss Audrey! Love, love, love it!! 😘 Gets me all tingly thinking about it! 

Light feathery touches sweet soft kisses with an incredible  passionate times of great experience of connecting on many levels!

I so agree with you Audrey 😘❤️

On 6/4/2019 at 4:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Yes!! lot's of it!

On 6/4/2019 at 4:43 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Is there such a thing as too much sensuality when on a date? 

No. 

It tingles my body in fun places. 

Tell your friend I want to meet her!

23 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Ah, I'm guessing you're plight might be the same as mine....going for young and hot providers who aren't usually sensual.

I think you are correct!

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

Ah, I'm guessing you're plight might be the same as mine....going for young and hot providers who aren't usually sensual.

I think I set myself up for failure when I set up appointments with some of the younger ladies! I go into the appointment with certain expectations and I most of the time walk out a little disappointed at myself! 

If I don't have time for sensuality, I'll stay home and HANDle it myself. Sensuality is the whole reason I schedule! :P