Vassago

The Table of Wolves

21 posts in this topic

I’m tired of being small. I’m tired of the land of being broken. Now I despise you. Break my bones you dumb drunken gorillas. I’ll not die today without a reason. I’ll not die today without a cause. Trip my wire we find tomorrow together. Your self aggrandizement means nothing to me. I don’t believe in you, fucking Neanderthals. I believe in the future. We are not a part of it. Oh Valhalla, I pray that night begins tonight. I will not worship your false gods. I’ve traded my name for a teen suicide in the book of judgement. I will not fear hell. I will tremble before the might of man but I shall not fall. And on that day that day that begins tonight I remember the greater thing that swallowed us alive. Just in case, just in case my mission fails. The age of Man is over with. I shall pray that It is true. I shall pray that I am not afraid of death. I shall pray that I find Loki and pull him out from under the fire of the serpent. I shall pray for the fall of all mankind. Lethe sweet river forget that I was ever human.

Thor’s hammer will be kicked out of the throat of the great wolf. I promise you I know only this thing that we call ...,

Anyone who is this depressed when there are so many comforting ladies here need help.

Depression? Im pretty sure it’s something else. Post wasn’t pointed at any of you. I ran into some dumb ogre last night who couldn’t handle his liquor. I’d have thrown a candy bar at him to slow him down but I’m pretty sure he would just eat the fucking thing with the wrapper still on. His girlfriend was 10 times worse. I was just venting. Can disregard. Good news is, his girlfriend has a loud mouth. I know where they work. Time to wait 2 weeks and get some people fired.

I can think of a few ppl who cant hold their liquor 🙄

4 hours ago, Vassago said:

Time to wait 2 weeks and get some people fired.

I'm glad I don't know you personally...you seem bitter and vengeful...

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I'm glad I don't know you personally...you seem bitter and vengeful...

I’m glad I don’t care. You seem hollow and half formed. 

This why I will never meet any of you men in person. 

Let’s all have a good drown together, forever.

Vassago, we all love a great BBQ! Bring on the meats!!! Everything wrapped in bacon sounds delicious! 

and if mr. pink or stevie shows up in a dress, i dont what the fuck i'm gonna do. Hand 'em a sausage? C'est la Vie

Vassago, I don't understand the majority of what you post...but I do respect the fact that you own who you are and never appologize for being you. 

Edited by Juskiddng

1 minute ago, Juskiddng said:

Vassago, I don't understand the majority of your posts...but I do respect the fact that you own who you are and never appologize for being you. 

I try to do the right thing. Society has decided that my 'right thing' is not for the rest of the brainwashed. The post was really about true courage. A sad story about a teen suicide and the way America has decided to dictate it's dominance on our spiritual fate. I have a problem with that. They use this weapon to intimidate us. I despise that. I know my soul is written in the good book. I've decided to exchange it for Pheobe Prince. I choose to burn in hell forever if the good lord will scratch my name out and put her's in my stead. She was a child, and after all, we as a society are directly responsible for this. I wish to own it. I'm only hoping my master shows mercy and spares us both, or  it will be a long way down the throat of fate.  

Just in case though ... there is Loki; plan B ..?

Ave, Long John Silver - The Captain with a Long Memory

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

I try to do the right thing. Society has decided that my 'right thing' is not for the rest of the brainwashed. The post was really about true courage. A sad story about a teen suicide and the way America has decided to dictate it's dominance on our spiritual fate. I have a problem with that. They use this weapon to intimidate us. I despise that. I know my soul is written in the good book. I've decided to exchange it for Pheobe Prince. I choose to burn in hell forever if the good lord will scratch my name out and put her's in my stead. She was a child, and after all, we as a society are directly responsible for this. I wish to own it. I'm only hoping my master shows mercy and spares us both, or  it will be a long way down the throat of fate.  

Just in case though ... there is Loki; plan B ..?

Ave, Long John Silver - The Captain with a Long Memory

Just so you know ... there is no god.

16 hours ago, whosyourdaty said:

Just so you know ... there is no god.

Maybe. There are however, black holes. I understand they occur naturally from collapsed stars. Whose to say someone or something won’t manufacture one or something similar? Hence the reference to Ragnarok and Fenrir swallowing Valhalla.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:42 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Vassago, we all love a great BBQ! Bring on the meats!!! Everything wrapped in bacon sounds delicious! 

You are such a sweetie Kali!

On 6/3/2019 at 2:24 PM, Vassago said:

Depression? Im pretty sure it’s something else. Post wasn’t pointed at any of you. I ran into some dumb ogre last night who couldn’t handle his liquor. I’d have thrown a candy bar at him to slow him down but I’m pretty sure he would just eat the fucking thing with the wrapper still on. His girlfriend was 10 times worse. I was just venting. Can disregard. Good news is, his girlfriend has a loud mouth. I know where they work. Time to wait 2 weeks and get some people fired.

Something that's worked well for me in the past... I really appreciate the fact that your post isn't meant for the good folks on here. Really do.... 

If you encounter a big dumb ass Ogre that won't listen to reason and is being threatening to you or your loved ones. Someone who, despite you trying to be reasonable and de-escalating of what ever situation might have pissed him off and is still threatening you and will not listen to reason....I have a solution (sorry Kali)  

Listen closely here, this is the trick. Punch him in his fat fucking nose with every thing you have and do it from your hips. He'll be crying for his mommy as he bleeds and his eyes are swelling. Do this as your LAST RESORT. I promise it works every time. (or so I've read on the internet)

Any and all arguments will cease to exist from there, I promise. I'm not really an advocate for violence but a hard crack to the honker almost always tames the average douche bag as a last resort... Remember throw the punch from your hips, that's where your true strength is. Oh, that is from what I've read on the internet about being accosted and hanging around rough sorts, things like that. I for one have never had to stoop to this level, I'm merely pointing out an option to a devilish problem.

I'd like to point out here, when I was younger there was no such thing as "Political Concreteness" and if you threatened someone you ran the risk of getting your ass kicked in a humble and royal fashion.

Maybe that's why there are some many douche bags today? I'm guessing at this point........I'm probably wrong as usual.....

33 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Something that's worked well for me in the past... I really appreciate the fact that your post isn't meant for the good folks on here. Really do.... 

If you encounter a big dumb ass Ogre that won't listen to reason and is being threatening to you or your loved ones. Someone who, despite you trying to be reasonable and de-escalating of what ever situation might have pissed him off and is still threatening you and will not listen to reason....I have a solution (sorry Kali)  

Listen closely here, this is the trick. Punch him in his fat fucking nose with every thing you have and do it from your hips. He'll be crying for his mommy as he bleeds and his eyes are swelling. Do this as your LAST RESORT. I promise it works every time. (or so I've read on the internet)

Any and all arguments will cease to exist from there, I promise. I'm not really an advocate for violence but a hard crack to the honker almost always tames the average douche bag as a last resort... Remember throw the punch from your hips, that's where your true strength is. Oh, that is from what I've read on the internet about being accosted and hanging around rough sorts, things like that. I for one have never had to stoop to this level, I'm merely pointing out an option to a devilish problem.

I'd like to point out here, when I was younger there was no such thing as "Political Concreteness" and if you threatened someone you ran the risk of getting your ass kicked in a humble and royal fashion.

Maybe that's why there are some many douche bags today? I'm guessing at this point........I'm probably wrong as usual.....

Thank you for the advice Sparkey. I appreciate you taking the time to write this, and no I don’t believe you are wrong. There are however a few factors that would make doing what you suggest difficult if not impossible. For starters, it wasn’t the ogre I had the most problem with. It was his Tyrion Lannister looking girlfriend. And I am definitely NOT going to punch her in the nose.

Regarding, the ogre. He’s a bouncer at a local bar. I’m pretty sure he’d be expecting a punch in the nose. 

I also have a pretty severe leg injury, so punching from the hip would probably just injure me more than him.

I always like a plan B. Unfortunately plan B is running away which again due to the injury, not an option. 

Plan C is even worse. Pulling  Fiacail Saille from my coat pocket and driving it into his neck. Pretty sure I’d be going to prison.

Plan D was what I ultimately went with. I’ve made good friends with the ladies at the bar this occurred in over the last several months and they stepped in to diffuse the situation.

Something actually happed the following day. I went back to this place and hung out with some older gentlemen, one is a retired army vet. I have a good sense of humor and make people laugh. I just make smart ass comments from time to time that tend to get me in hot water. That following day I had a blast though, hanging out with these old fellows. I even made the lady who diffused the situation the night previous chuckle here and there. 

Note to self, no matter how tempting it might seem, never mention deflated footballs to Patriots fans.

Thank you, Sparkey.

Edited by Vassago

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I don’t believe the younger generation understand the old mantra about ‘sticks & stones’ and can’t distinguish between a verbal insult and a poke in the schnoz.   I’d bet they never even heard of Cyrano de Bergerac. (Though Roxanne was one of Steve Martin’s better performances.)

22 hours ago, Vassago said:

Thank you for the advice Sparkey. I appreciate you taking the time to write this, and no I don’t believe you are wrong. There are however a few factors that would make doing what you suggest difficult if not impossible. For starters, it wasn’t the ogre I had the most problem with. It was his Tyrion Lannister looking girlfriend. And I am definitely NOT going to punch her in the nose.

Regarding, the ogre. He’s a bouncer at a local bar. I’m pretty sure he’d be expecting a punch in the nose. 

I also have a pretty severe leg injury, so punching from the hip would probably just injure me more than him.

I always like a plan B. Unfortunately plan B is running away which again due to the injury, not an option. 

Plan C is even worse. Pulling  Fiacail Saille from my coat pocket and driving it into his neck. Pretty sure I’d be going to prison.

Plan D was what I ultimately went with. I’ve made good friends with the ladies at the bar this occurred in over the last several months and they stepped in to diffuse the situation.

Something actually happed the following day. I went back to this place and hung out with some older gentlemen, one is a retired army vet. I have a good sense of humor and make people laugh. I just make smart ass comments from time to time that tend to get me in hot water. That following day I had a blast though, hanging out with these old fellows. I even made the lady who diffused the situation the night previous chuckle here and there. 

Note to self, no matter how tempting it might seem, never mention deflated footballs to Patriots fans.

Thank you, Sparkey.

That's what I'd call a perfect ending to a bad day and a very bad situation! I'm happy that it all worked well for you, my friend! I would never suggest violence against ladies. Key word ladies, but I catch your drift, so to speak. You did the right thing in this situation and were man enough to not pull "plan C" not a very good option I agree! Juries tend to think poorly about neck stabbings.

Oh God's and Fishes, if you're hanging with "Patriot's Fan's" never mention Bill Bellicheat or the "Deflatriots" it pisses them off to no end. (probably because they know i's true! ha!) We all know how the Patsie's tend to "stertch" the rules regarding football as everyone on Earth knows the game. (a different subject)

Your plan D was perfect and I applaud you! I hope your leg gets better soon, injuries in general seem to dampen life in general and all our best laid plans!

Your good sense of humor finally won out in the end! That's a testimony to your personality, again, I applaud your candor in this particular situation. You did very well in this situation in my very humble opinion!

Peace Bro!

2 minutes ago, N6_in_the_village said:

I think "Tyrion Lannister looking girlfriend" will live on beyond this thread :)

2 minutes ago, N6_in_the_village said:

I think "Tyrion Lannister looking girlfriend" will live on beyond this thread :)

Agreed!

On 6/5/2019 at 7:34 AM, Bit Banger said:

I don’t believe the younger generation understand the old mantra about ‘sticks & stones’ and can’t distinguish between a verbal insult and a poke in the schnoz.   I’d bet they never even heard of Cyrano de Bergerac. (Though Roxanne was one of Steve Martin’s better performances.)

The younger generation doesn't understand a lot. Remember they were the trophy for participating and coming in last generation!

I Loved Roxanne!