Taximan

Do the ladies mind ?

104 posts in this topic

Just think about the legal ramifications if you went into a sting.  What in the hell are you even thinking?

If you have carry permit you will lose that shit real quick in the commission of a crime.

Not even to mention how it would make us ladies react.  Jesus.

Edited by Laci French

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

If you are such a needle-dick pussy that you can't even go see a girl without a frigging gun stuck in your pants,  you deserve to go without sex the rest of your life.  I have lived in some very shitty parts of town, and have had several really shitty jobs (including night shift cashier at a rural truck stop) and never saw a need to carry anything other than my fists, and have never needed anything else (OK, a broken beer bottle, once).  If I was a gal and some creep brought a concealed gun into my apartment, I would do everything I could to make sure he never saw another girl.  If you ask her ahead of time, and she says "OK," that's a different story.

YMMV.

Expected no less. It was an honest question, brought about by the wardrobe topic last week. So, as stated earlier, I’ll continue to secure my weapons before going to the door. Thanks to everyone else for your measured and thoughtful responses. 🚕 

4 hours ago, Stang03 said:

I wonder what the legal ramifications would be to conceal carry to a first time appointment and that appointment just so happens to be a L.E. Bust? Or just how much more extra trouble you would be in?

Wouldn't be any extra trouble if you had everything regarding your CCW in order.  

6 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Wouldn't be any extra trouble if you had everything regarding your CCW in order.  

Good to know! 

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

If you are such a needle-dick pussy that you can't even go see a girl without a frigging gun stuck in your pants,  you deserve to go without sex the rest of your life.  I have lived in some very shitty parts of town, and have had several really shitty jobs (including night shift cashier at a rural truck stop) and never saw a need to carry anything other than my fists, and have never needed anything else (OK, a broken beer bottle, once).  If I was a gal and some creep brought a concealed gun into my apartment, I would do everything I could to make sure he never saw another girl.  If you ask her ahead of time, and she says "OK," that's a different story.

YMMV.

This isn't a needle dick scenario, the properly trained CCW holders aren't walking around thinking the world is about to end or that everyone is out to get them.  People who carry, carry religiously because it just becomes part of their everyday attire.  Whether people agree with it or not, someone who has taken time to become legally able to carry SHOULD carry everyday.  I know for some people this is a touchy topic but I think most of that sensitivity is due to people not really understanding.  The person who brings a concealed weapon to your appointment who is legally able to carry, is not a threat to you.  Good carriers do so in a way where you will never know it was there anyway so the question is irrelevant.  If it is someone who is carrying a concealed weapon ILLEGALLY, that is the person you need to be concerned with.  I like that people are able to discuss topics here for the most part in a professional way.  

Edited by Bravo1
Forgot to add info

Thanks to the ladies ! Whenever I come to an appointment, you should immediately strip search me😆

You probably wouldn't get it back until after your case is heard.  Cops tend to react poorly to weapons. But I don't believe they can legally charge you with anything other than propositioning. A proper permit would allow you to carry it. I don't know if a hotel  posting a no gun on the property sign might hurt you in a sting. I would say the less you bring to a session, the better. If they intend to rob you, the cost of the donation isn't worth the hassle of your picture in the paper, after a shoot out.  Keep to reputable ladies and you probably only have a 1 in 99 chance of a problem. 

On 6/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, Taximan said:

I haven’t up to now, so I want to know how the ladies feel about gentlemen coming to a date carrying a concealed weapon ?

Well I carry one myself. Unfortunately, when my pants get unzipped it bursts out like the Kool-Aid guy and it isn't really concealed anymore.

I won’t get into a gun debate because it generally goes nowhere. I have my views and I’ve found on this board you’re not changing any opinions so I’ll leave it there. 

With that said there are several threads, posts, even ads with content referencing screening, or rather the pain points of people not wanting to be screened. Further, there are seemingly even more threads and posts about how one should obfuscate their personal information -fake name, fake email, burner phone with a fake number, don’t park too close so they don’t know your vehicle, don’t ever give out whatever particular personal info a provider might ask for fear of retaliation, retribution, and total loss. Even whether you should do outcalls to your actual home- for their own protection. And even providers put up a barrier of sorts for their own, and often, physical safety. All of this on some level I actually understand.

So with all these secrets, coupled with a general and healthy fear surrounding this entertainment, why would anyone be ok with an absolute stranger bringing a very loaded gun into their home or room? And why would anyone even want to bring one without the lady knowing? It’s such a huge shift in power dynamics it’s almost laughable. 

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

This isn't a needle dick scenario, the properly trained CCW holders aren't walking around thinking the world is about to end or that everyone is out to get them.  People who carry, carry religiously because it just becomes part of their everyday attire.  Whether people agree with it or not, someone who has taken time to become legally able to carry SHOULD carry everyday.  I know for some people this is a touchy topic but I think most of that sensitivity is due to people not really understanding.  The person who brings a concealed weapon to your appointment who is legally able to carry, is not a threat to you.  Good carriers do so in a way where you will never know it was there anyway so the question is irrelevant.  If it is someone who is carrying a concealed weapon ILLEGALLY, that is the person you need to be concerned with.  I like that people are able to discuss topics here for the most part in a professional way.  

You or anyone else can't speak for every person who is legally able to carry or properly trained. There are plenty of people legally able to carry, properly trained who are completely fucking nuts. There was a border cop killing prostitutes not that long ago. You can only speak for yourself. 

All jokes aside. In the 15 (give or take) years of doing this, I have never felt the need to bring a weapon to an appt. If ole girl wants to rob me, she gets what's in the maiden in the tiny white dress and that's all. Steal my keys/car, cameras are everywhere. Steal my wallet, oh wait it's hidden in my vehicle, (camera/car) which looks like every other vehicle in the parking lot. Sorry, but this level of danger comes only when you decide to take obvious risks. I bemoaned constantly about a woman who threatened to cut my throat, but in the end, I live, and I knew exactly what I was getting into. I deliberately took that risk, because I'm half fucking crazy. I trust my wits and my smooth talking to do a far more effective defense than a  mechanical object.

Jesus, intimacy and firearms. Guess it takes all kinds.

All my life I have been familiar with guns and while I probably couldn't hit the side of a barn now I was at one point relatively good. I do have a carry permit and often will be carrying but under no circumstance would I consider taking a weapon to a first meeting with a lady. After that meeting why would I go back if there was Danger so there would obviously be no need on repeat visits

If I trust you, it doesn’t bother me. I have a fairly nice collection. Just bring a new one for me too:P. That being said, I don’t keep a weapon at my business, just because they can be a very permanent solution to a temporary problem. There was a tragedy in Greeley a few years back where a man was killed.

we should start a TOB shooting club.

My experience with people who carry guns is that they are mostly antagonists - not an attractive characteristic in my opinion. 

Edited by lintlizard

4 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

My experience with people who carry guns is that they are mostly antagonists - not an attractive characteristic in my opinion. 

🙄 thats pretty fucking stereotypical dont you think? MOSTLY? come on now.... let's be realistic...... 

27 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

This does NOT match my experience! 

Though once proficient in most firearms, up to & including 40mm, I don’t carry. Never felt the need.  But I understand the mentality because my wife did carry.

It’s like being a ‘properly trained’ martial artist.  You don’t need to be ‘all macho’; remain cool, calm, and collected because you know you can handle yourself.  I think another part of the training (for all security related issues) is situational awareness, so that you just avoid problems.

23 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

You’re in a small town restaurant in W.TX. As the waitress turns to place your order you notice the Glock hanging on her hip.  What do you do?

(*) Compliment on her choice of pistol, of course.  😁

Ask her if you can see it and compliment her on her choice of a firearm.

On 6/2/2019 at 8:50 PM, Taximan said:

I haven’t up to now, so I want to know how the ladies feel about gentlemen coming to a date carrying a concealed weapon ?

Ask first.  Even if 99 here were to answer "no problem" when you go see number 100 it may be a huge problem (understandably) to her. Ask, or do not bring.

On 6/3/2019 at 5:31 AM, Alex Majors said:

I would think on a first visit, you could leave it at home. The ladies do have  quite a bit of cash and it could put a damper on  your date.  If you have had several repeat visits, then they might not think twice about you bringing a weapon into their incall. It is eventually up to each lady, as long as they are told in advance.

red: I absolutely agree only changing "told" to "asked".

blue: this is a very dangerous misconception to spread.  Most ladies I know do "this" to supplement income not as sole income, are low volume, it goes out the door fast for rent, utilities, food, kiddos, etc., and they do not keep any more cash on hand than anyone else.  I am also aware of this misconception having lead to tragic results.  Please do not spread it.

I was referring to the traveling ladies. If they don't go outside their room for several visits, they have to have it in the room. Unless they use some type of cash app.

@gr8owl

Yes!  Very bad rumor to spread. How much cash is she likely to have on hand?  The donation you just brought her.

Several years back a lady asked about keeping her stash safe.   I recommended: 

fatboy-theater-room.jpg

Always buy bigger than you think you will need.  ;)

10 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

🙄 thats pretty fucking stereotypical dont you think? MOSTLY? come on now.... let's be realistic...... 

Yeah, really.

Pretty much everyone I know who own firearms has some kind of make my day mentality that I personally find kind of distasteful.... 

I've known a few ranchers who have rifles on hand to put down Ol' Bessy, or shoot a fox in the hen house, but most of the city dwellers I know who are packing in public (registered and not) just seem to be angry about something - loosing their "rights", or the "illegals comin' cross the border", or "the gays" ....

As with everything, there are likely to be exceptions  - but as for the OP, I can say I don't wanna hang with a provider who's got a loaded gun under her pillow.  Just not the vibe I wanna partake in. 

7 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

Yeah, really.

Pretty much everyone I know who own firearms has some kind of make my day mentality that I personally find kind of distasteful.... 

I think this says a lot more about you and your choices regarding who to be friends with, than it does firearms owners in general.

1 minute ago, Keyser said:

I think this says a lot more about you and your choices regarding who to be friends with, than it does firearms owners in general.

Agreed.

17 minutes ago, lintlizard said:

I can say I don't wanna hang with a provider who's got a loaded gun under her pillow.  Just not the vibe I wanna partake in. 

I was once doing a little pillow talk with a beautiful young lady who mentioned that she was somewhat of a gun nut, and I said "do you have one with you when you are working?"  Before I could blink she had a 9mm in her hand (it was on the nightstand underneath something).  I wasn't too worried, she was very chill and kept her finger a long way from the trigger.  The vibe wasn't ruined, but I did ask her to put it down. :rolleyes:

Another time, I was again chatting with a gal on the pillows afterwards and since she was pretty petite, I asked her if she was ever nervous or worried about her personal safety.  She said, "I have nine knives hidden in this room, you should be worried more about your safety than mine."  Again, before I could blink, she had a nasty looking throwing knife (sharp on both sides and a razor point) in her hand.  She obviously knew how to use it, and later on let me know that she had been in several knife fights and got thrown out of high school for knifing a bully that was hassling her friend.  I love that girl.

I always act like the lady is armed.  You know, nice and polite, doing what I am told, not stopping until instructed, etc.

YMMV

Edited by BadBoy

BB, you deserve several medals this month so far.  Keep up the story’s 

Edited by petey-9950
Wrong spelling of word