jsmith79

411 on Amanda Sorrento

11 posts in this topic

Amanda Sorrento
Colorado Companion

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum but not to the hobby. Just wondering if anyone has seen Amanda Sorrento? (p411 p13250)

I can't find any reviews on TOB or Eccie.

Her P411 shows she's been a member for 11+ years but only given 2 OK's, which is a bit of a flag to me. 

If anyone has any info it would be appreciated!

No ads or reviews otherwise. 

Eros link:

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/8038870.htm?cat=6192#

Her website says been retired for 7 years, so, if legit, can understand why no reviews: TOB has gone through some turnover re: reviews in that time (new formats, system crashes losing data, etc).

Pictures from her site do not ring any bells, but a couple of them, have look of photographer that has done other ladies's pics in the area.

Saw her 8 or so years ago and thought I had a review on her here but was probably TER and gone.  Very pretty and athletic at the time and would have given a huge thumbs up then. 

On 6/1/2019 at 2:21 AM, NoCoGeezer said:

Phone turns up a bunch of herbal establishments. No ads or reviews otherwise. 

Eros link:

https://www.eros.com/colorado/files/8038870.htm?cat=6192#

Her website says been retired for 7 years, so, if legit, can understand why no reviews: TOB has gone through some turnover re: reviews in that time (new formats, system crashes losing data, etc).

Pictures from her site do not ring any bells, but a couple of them, have look of photographer that has done other ladies's pics in the area.

I understand the website to say she worked for 7 years, retired for a period, and is back.   

She posted something on her twitter account May 31.

And she signed into her p411 account 6/2.

You can find a few OLD reviews on TER...  I really don't encourage them much anymore...

She is 100% legit.  I've seen her numerous times and she is always amazing.  I tried to leave a review for her and it was rejected for not having enough detail, but she does not want details and I respect that.  DM me if you need any more info on her.

On 6/27/2020 at 11:53 AM, Desperado said:

She is 100% legit.  I've seen her numerous times and she is always amazing.  I tried to leave a review for her and it was rejected for not having enough detail, but she does not want details and I respect that.  DM me if you need any more info on her.

OP::May 31, 2019, Do you have a current URL, or is this the lady in her new form----> 411-on-amanda-sorrento

On 6/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, Kaduk said:

OP::May 31, 2019, Do you have a current URL, or is this the lady in her new form----> 411-on-amanda-sorrento

Not quite sure what the question is or if this is to me or not but this is the URL of Amanda  https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/profile/40227-elegant_amanda/