Bora Bora

Eco-friendly sex?

To Flush or not to Flush?   40 members have voted

1. 1. How do you dispose of used condoms?

• Flush them down the toilet
    • In the trash can
    • No DNA evidence left behind... I burn them! :)
    • I don't really care, it's the same for me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

I've seen very strong positions about disposal of used condoms and also people that don't care about it. What's your point of view?

There is no good way to dispose of a condom 😡

Flush and they clog the septic/sewer system.

Trash and they reside in the landfill for a millennia or more to become homo superior’s petrol.

Just stay away from the toilets flushing them is a potential real problem

Can you imagine how many condoms have been flushed down any given hotel toilet 😜

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Can you imagine how many condoms have been flushed down any given hotel toilet 😜

i knew i wasn't the only one:)

just about every time i do this at a date's incall i wonder just how....

Hhhmmm, burn them, now that’s an idea... although probably not the best idea for me, I’ve already started a fire in a paint booth... don’t want to burn down a hotel 🔥🔥💥☄️

Just now, Wrangler05 said:

Hhhmmm, burn them, now that’s an idea... although probably not the best idea for me, I’ve already started a fire in a paint booth... don’t want to burn down a hotel 🔥🔥💥☄️

Fire in a paint booth? Yikes!

That sends chills up my spine 🥵

Yeah... it wasn’t as bad as you may think, my co-worker was a volunteer fire fighter so it was out quick,flames were almost as high as the booth, I thought the extinguisher in the booth would go off but it didn’t... could have been fired for that one

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Just stay away from the toilets flushing them is a potential real problem

Not if it’s not my plumbing:rolleyes:  

What if a provider decided she wanted to get pregnant and took it out of trash can and used the guys sperm? 

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

What if a provider decided she wanted to get pregnant and took it out of trash can and used the guys sperm? 

Please, please, please, do some research, and post a link to any verified story, describing this happening. Please! :)

Ewwwwwww

Ahhh, Stevie’s back.

And what if giant wombats jumped out of the trash can and bit off your privates? Be worried, Stevie, be worried about all these things!

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Please, please, please, do some research, and post a link to any verified story, describing this happening. Please! :)

I didn't say it happened I just said what if, and I'm sure it has in real life a girlfriend trying to trap a boyfriend in something he didn't want

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Ahhh, Stevie’s back.

And what if giant wombats jumped out of the trash can and bit off your privates? Be worried, Stevie, be worried about all these things!

Haven't gone anywhere, just hasnt been any good topics 

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Reminds me of an episode on Ray Donovan where a hooker is giving an athlete a bj. After he cums she leans over the bed and spits his cum in a cup while he isn't looking. Very sneaky

A big condum burning party might bring back Gates rubber plant to Denver!😂😂

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

Pretty sure I saw it in a movie once, so I'm going to assume it is possible until someone proves it is not. ;)

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Reminds me of an episode on Ray Donovan where a hooker is giving an athlete a bj. After he cums she leans over the bed and spits his cum in a cup while he isn't looking. Very sneaky

If this really keeps you awake at night, Protect yourself - snip snip.

1 minute ago, Bit Banger said:

I don't offer CIM, I can't get pregnant, and I'm not looking to be a wifey. You guys are safe with me 😋

For those of us on septic systems, inorganic matter in the plumbing really matters. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I swear there was a scene in Necessary Roughness that was the same thing. 

The topic you didn't mention is revenge. Use it to bring up sexual charges against you. I know I saw that in a movie. 

i was a flusher - and ever since a date insisted she would take care of it then i watched her tie it off and place by her purse i have been vehement about making sure i am in charge of disposal...

but since this post i have been reading (yes, i can) and found out that latex isn't biodegradable in water?!?! so it is in fact best to wrap in a tissue and throw in the trash...

and i read that on google so it has to be true...

If environment is the worry - rinse out (settles the semen heist worry too :P) then either place in trash or recycle (not sure most recycle places will take latex though).  And no I do not mean sell used on E-Bay or use it again next visit!  The Chinese model:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2007/11/15/in-china-theyre-recycling-condoms-into-rubber-bands/

I say rinse, pitch, repeat.  often.

Well they make edible underware. Maybe some of you mad scientists can make one that can take all the rigors. Then if she swallows, she can literally take it all. If not, flush it and let it  decomposes in the sewer after a couple of days.

On 5/29/2019 at 7:39 AM, stevie-2249 said:

I didn't say it happened I just said what if, and I'm sure it has in real life a girlfriend trying to trap a boyfriend in something he didn't want

I think there would be an easier(and less gross) solution to this if said girlfriend so desired a child haha. 

Wow, didn't know where that was going to go... 

Don't flush them. 

Can't recycle them with your single-stream bin...

But there are options for unused, expired or ...I suppose used... ***GOOGLE: "CONDOM ART"!!***

AND mentalfloss.com/article/70950/15-non-sex-uses-condoms

www.verywellhealth.com/three-things-to-do-with-expired-condoms-3133128

Guys who don't want to leave anything behind could wrap it up and take it with them far enough to get it to a more random trash bin....

And I learned a bit more about condom options to consider: Vegan, non-nitrosamine and fewer other chemicals, less lubricated (which slows down the biodegradability timeline), charitable, specific sizes and how to determine, female condoms 

www.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/business/condoms-nontoxic-vegan-.html

www.verywellhealth.com/sir-richards-condoms-906649

www.thegoodtrade.com/features/ethical-condoms

On 5/29/2019 at 8:37 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

On 5/29/2019 at 9:48 AM, JoDoe27 said:

I swear there was a scene in Necessary Roughness that was the same thing. 

On 5/29/2019 at 8:45 AM, Bit Banger said:

You guys are referring to high profile athletes. Stevie is referring to .... well, Stevie.

Getting back to the OP. These percentages look way off to me. I think I've been asked to throw them in the trash 5 times, the total times I've done this. 

45% Trash? Really? I like the Green attitude, but come on.

Edited by Vassago
I meant to quote Stevie, not Bit Banger.. Oh well.