jerryareola

Topless Haircut

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys and girls! I remember there used to be a place in town for a topless haircut but it has since closed down – it was called 'A Little Off the Top', clever name!

Does anyone know of any that do these sexy types of hair appointments for men? Please DM me, would love some reccos.

Thanks!

Hmmm... no, but wish I knew of a place... for that even I might consider a haircut ... and I used to have hair to my waist 

Yeah.... you might want to get real close while trimming around the ears...... PLEASE............

Back in the Backpage days, there used to be a few ladies that advertised this. Current days, might need to search some other sites to see if on other sites now.

For example, "topless haircut denver" turned up this on search engines.

https://denver.rubratings.com/42976

Think I've seen this pic on TOB.

That said, not been something I look for, as don't want to chance getting a crappy haircut in the name of seeing boobs and a little extra. Get the nice haircut and then visit a lady for the extracurriculars.

When I do my wife's hair I'm top less to prevent getting dye on my clothes.  Bet this doesn't count.

how the hell do you get out of the chair after this service is done...

is there a cool down period...

i mean at some point the launch sequence has started :)

On 5/27/2019 at 11:53 PM, NoCoGeezer said:

Back in the Backpage days, there used to be a few ladies that advertised this. Current days, might need to search some other sites to see if on other sites now.

For example, "topless haircut denver" turned up this on search engines.

https://denver.rubratings.com/42976

Think I've seen this pic on TOB.

That said, not been something I look for, as don't want to chance getting a crappy haircut in the name of seeing boobs and a little extra. Get the nice haircut and then visit a lady for the extracurriculars.

I've seen her.  I think she used to do body rubs as well.  Now options are lingerie or topless (a little more) haircuts.  She did a good job on the haircut and I have been back a few times.  Works from home and has a stylist chair.

My experience with a little off the top was the pretty stylist spent most of the time standing behind me and I couldn’t turn my head due to her cutting my hair needing me to keep still. They did offer massages which offered a much better view. 

On 5/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, jerryareola said:

Hey guys and girls! I remember there used to be a place in town for a topless haircut but it has since closed down – it was called 'A Little Off the Top', clever name!

Does anyone know of any that do these sexy types of hair appointments for men? Please DM me, would love some reccos.

Thanks!

The name of the place is a little off the top. It is a Denver ladies business. Believe it's up north. Hope this helps

On 6/3/2019 at 8:49 AM, Elle Blake said:

The name of the place is a little off the top. It is a Denver ladies business. Believe it's up north. Hope this helps

Yeah! This place sounds like exactly the kind of thing I’m looking for, too bad it appears to have closed down some time ago.

Appreciate the suggestion, though! If anyone else has suggestions of providers who may offer this service, please let me know in DM’s, thanks!