Lucylucyloveland

Eros is whack

10 posts in this topic

I've always been loyal to tob and after one month of advertising on eros I'm even more thankful for tob. 

I tried out Eros this month after another provider mentioned it and I cannot believe how unprofessional Eros is. For weeks now I have attempted to contact their customer service for modifications on my ad to no avail. They have rejected so many of my photos for unknown reasons (nothing explicit or revealing) they haven't updated my ad as verified (even though I have sent numerous forms of verification per their rules) and they haven't updated my location after multiple attempts to request it. 

This type of customer service is unacceptable especially since I paid 120 for one month of advertising. GTFO of here with that ...

Tob has always been diligent and prompt with any questions or concerns I've had. I am also able to contact the mods of Tob unlike Eros where I just send a message to mass inbox and God knows who answers it and when.

I'm over it. 

Edited by Lucylucyloveland
Misspelling

I'm glad TOB is helpful, I'm sad that Eros is not. Thank you for the information!

Have a pleasant weekend! 

Eros is more focused and dedicated to Traveling Providers. Always has been. I do not use it here or when going West. I didn't even have to use 411 or Eccie when on Twat Tour to the East. I dropped my account as Soon as I headed home.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:09 PM, Lucylucyloveland said:

I've always been loyal to tob and after one month of advertising on eros I'm even more thankful for tob. 

I tried out Eros this month after another provider mentioned it and I cannot believe how unprofessional Eros is. For weeks now I have attempted to contact their customer service for modifications on my ad to no avail. They have rejected so many of my photos for unknown reasons (nothing explicit or revealing) they haven't updated my ad as verified (even though I have sent numerous forms of verification per their rules) and they haven't updated my location after multiple attempts to request it. 

This type of customer service is unacceptable especially since I paid 120 for one month of advertising. GTFO of here with that ...

Tob has always been diligent and prompt with any questions or concerns I've had. I am also able to contact the mods of Tob unlike Eros where I just send a message to mass inbox and God knows who answers it and when.

I'm over it. 

I feel you I still have a 200 credit they wont return n they never respond back only an automated text they never aprovecha my pics or ads they suck!!!!

I use Eros and never had a problem. 

The customer service has been Ok...

Maybe reevaluate your ad and photos...

The site is picky.

I see women on there butt naked. But I put my chocolate Boobs up there and they take my pictures down. But I have been a eros member for 10 years. Honestly it seems if the people with newer accounts are having the worst luck with them. I agree customer sucks Now.

It only jumps in certain cities anyway babe. FYI where it cost $100 or more to post

Eons ago when I used to play when I went out in the road, I would sometimes use Eros. 

Eros always was a hit or miss proposition. She may call back, she may not. The person you call may or may not match the photos in the listing. She may show up in time, be late or never show up at all.

I gave up on Eros maybe 10 years ago.

23 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I use Eros and never had a problem. 

The customer service has been Ok...

Maybe reevaluate your ad and photos...

The site is picky.

I think like ej said, it's probably because I'm new to the site. This is quite a common complaint that I've heard from other providers. I've had some traffic from clients because of my Eros ad but it tends to fall through because they think I'm in Denver. Which is the major request I've been asking Eros to change. It should not take weeks to accommodate one simple request.. I'm mainly in springs and rarely travel to Denver. It's disappointing to spend money on an ad that doesn't generate anything in return.

7 hours ago, E.J.England said:

I see women on there butt naked. But I put my chocolate Boobs up there and they take my pictures down. But I have been a eros member for 10 years. Honestly it seems if the people with newer accounts are having the worst luck with them. I agree customer sucks Now.

It only jumps in certain cities anyway babe. FYI where it cost $100 or more to post

:D

Breast Pair, Large Adult Chocolate Mold