jhooker

Hello everyone how have you been

8 posts in this topic

The j hooker back after a year haietas, been out of circulation, doing the relationship thing again, y'all gotta stop me every time I end up going through the ringer.

So bring me up to speed, any new ettiquet I need to know before I take a dip? I notice that rates are no longer posted on ads, now we are forced to inquire? What risks does that come with?

Any news or heads up or advice is appreciated, thanks

All I can say is visit provider websites and you will find everything you need to know. 

Welcome back.  Hopefully the battle scars are not too severe.

Welcome back.  Yep...there have been some changes, but somehow, we are able to muddle through and still find ways to have some fantastic fun.  Hope you have a great time getting back in the game.

Things are much m I Re restrained in the posts, listings, and review. The increased LE on the Web has had a big effect. Other than that we are still the same Ole gang. Seems there are more here because Backpage died.

Welcome back.  Have a blast!

On 5/24/2019 at 0:01 AM, jhooker said:

The j hooker back after a year haietas, been out of circulation, doing the relationship thing again, y'all gotta stop me every time I end up going through the ringer.

So bring me up to speed, any new ettiquet I need to know before I take a dip? I notice that rates are no longer posted on ads, now we are forced to inquire? What risks does that come with?

Any news or heads up or advice is appreciated, thanks

Welcome back!! :wub::)

Welcome back baby and I hope you didn’t forget how to find the hole😉