fishndude57

I feel unworthy…

25 posts in this topic

…With exception of very few, I show up to an appt, or they come here (I do a lot of outcalls), and the women are beautiful. Coiffured to the Max, dressed Sexy and Impeccably, and here I am in my Levi 505’s. My tailored goods are made for carrying so hang down shirts not tucked in, some 505’s an inch bigger so I can conceal. I never carry, never have, just my line of clothing. Otherwise camo, fishing everything. Should I at the very least try here and show up at least in Docker’s? In my line of profession our Code of Ethics dictate that we dress professional. I don’t even do that and have no issues. I do shave as I’m somewhat a hairy dude, and I always always take care of my hygiene. I’m honestly embarrassed by the way I’m presenting myself, but just hate gussying up. Ladies, your opinions please…

You are a great gentleman to visit, you are respectful, kind and most importantly your hygiene was on point, including your clothes. Don't doubt your capability!

Fish,

I know I’m not one of the ladies you asked for comments from.

But I believe I’m on the right path when I say if you are dressed presentable, clean, smelling fresh, you would be more than acceptable to all the ladies.

In my opinion, it's better to be yourself. Dress in whatever you feel comfortable in as long as you're nice a clean. One of my favs wears this blue and white checkered flannel shirt that I love. Clothes don't make the man. I'm pretty casual myself though. 

So you 505’s are an inch bigger so you can carry. But you never carry. Sounds like you pants are dragging.

After much thought, you have a choice to make.  Keep us informed.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

In my opinion, it's better to be yourself. Dress in whatever you feel comfortable in as long as you're nice a clean. One of my favs wears this blue and white checkered flannel shirt that I love. Clothes don't make the man. I'm pretty casual myself though. 

Good advice fish be yourself be comfortable and just enjoy life

Don't be so caught up in your exterior it's more about what you carry on the inside and no I am not talking about your underpants either! :P Something more intimate in nature!

Levi's? No worries! ......It's not about the clothes....what is attractive is putting forth some element of EFFORT.   Putting one's best foot forward is evident whether it is a sparkling clean and good smelling man in Levi's or a sparkling clean and good smelling man in a suit.

If someone walks in like they just rolled out of bed and forgot to do laundry for a week...with stains and dirt under the fingernails...well.....it sends another message altogether.   

A lady told me a long time ago, "a man in a suit to a lady, is like sexy/silky lingerie is to a man!"  I'm not advocating wearing a suit all of the time, however, I think it's the effort a man puts into their appearance (nails clipped, breath fresh, showered etc) , not just the type of clothes he's wearing. 

I would say whatever makes you comfortable. I prefer jeans myself but it depends on where I am going and time of day. I try to fit in with my surroundings. A high tier hotel is more business dress in the morning and afternoon. More casual on weekends. Anywhere else is your jeans. 

No worries, mate!  

I frequently showed up for appointments in cycling gear, either before, after, or mid-ride. (Add ‘training’ to the excuse list for being out of the house. Masks some of those scents, too.) Of course, a shower with or without company was part of our time together.

I’ve also shown up in my motorcycle gear. (Hey, I don’t always wear kilts.). Since it was occasionally part of my work ‘uniform’, I’ve also been known to wear a suit or at least sport coat & tie.

As many have said, it’s more about how you present yourself than what you wear.

You could look like an Ogre, and the girls would still be saying: uh, ah, you're such a stud. 

Then, again, Benjamin Franklin has been winning beauty contests since whenever....;)

I appreciate this thread. I have felt the same way - a bit of guilt  that I show up for an appointment feeling "under-dressed". But it would definitely draw suspicion if all of the sudden I leave the house or come in to work wearing something not considered my "normal look".

I have actually apologized a couple of times to the gal I am seeing, and explain why I would have worn something different, and they all have the same response as has been echoed above - that it is not a big deal at all and you should absolutely not worry about it ... because these ladies are AWESOME!

On 5/22/2019 at 8:28 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Does that mean I get to wear my fluffy pajamas with lingerie underneath because I would be all over the idea of being myself. 😁

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

3 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Does that mean I get to wear my fluffy pajamas with lingerie underneath because I would be all over the idea of being myself. 😁

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Make it a pajama party 😍

I bet if it was a newbie posting this type of thing, he will be ripped to shreds...

On 5/25/2019 at 9:35 AM, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 5/25/2019 at 9:41 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Make it a pajama party 😍

I can only imagine the fun things that could happen at that pajama party.  ;)

For me, what I wear depends who I am meeting and where I am meeting them.  I don't want to stand out in a crowd.  Usually, it is casual slacks or jeans and a polo style shirt.  That seems to fit most places.  What I wear, hopefully, represents a bit about who I am...casual and relaxed.  The thing I focus on is being freshly shaved, squeeky clean, respectful, friendly and on time.

On the reverse side, if asked what I would like a lady to wear, the answer is, "Wear whatever makes you feel sexy and comfortable."  

On 5/25/2019 at 9:35 AM, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You would look good in anything 

Hey...take it from me... When you whip out 4 inches of semi-hard meat, there is not a single second of thought about the clothes you wore.....

The consensus seems to be courteous and clean beats gussied up. But, if you're still itching to upgrade, I'd suggest -- don't laugh -- a trip to Costco. Seriously, they have a nice selection of Oxfords and khakis that will get you out the door for less than $40-50.00 and they're perfectly fine for making a solid, inexpensive "hobby uniform" hang it in the closet and boom you're set. Just a thought.

Edited by Yogi
tpyo

I’d be more concerned about what you’re wearing after the appointment. Your attire is like a date at the Prom. You want to leave the session wearing what you went in there with. So walking out of a classy Hotel without pants... not cool. ... for everybody else.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:08 PM, inkspot said:

So you 505’s are an inch bigger so you can carry. But you never carry. Sounds like you pants are dragging.

After much thought, you have a choice to make.  Keep us informed.

I took it to mean he never carries to an appointment?

I buy jeans a couple inches bigger in the waist for the same reason, but don’t carry when meeting one of our ladies.  Actually, I did once simply because I’m so accustomed to it I forgot to take it off until I was in the room.  When I realized what I’d done I explained what was up and asked if she wanted me to take it to my car or ?  She said she didn’t feel threatened and it was no big deal.  I’m sad she’s not here more often.