TexMex222

Tips for First Timer

23 posts in this topic

Hey There ToB, 

I'm looking for some advice and guidance as I've never been apart of this hobby and want to make sure I don't miss out on some of the basics. I've got the very general rule of the game and how to communicate. But really looking to figure out the logistics of getting verified for my first meet up. What would you have liked to know from the those seeking and also those providing?

I'm a normal guy, professional job and a gentlemen that's looking to get the info to take the next steps. Any recommendations in the Denver area for first timer and to setup an ongoing relationship? 

Thanks for any advice and hope everyone is having a great week, even with the rest snow in late May.

-TexMex222

Hello from a provider stand point I can tell you communication is key!! Be respectful, clear and to the point. But never ask leading questions. That will get you nowhere with most the ladies. Also everyone screens differently and a majority of ladies will either have their screening rules on their ad or they will tell you what they require. So be ready and prepared. Reputable providers care about discretion just as much as the clients do and would never use your info to out you, it's only about keeping themselves safe. Above all read ads and websites before you even contact a provider that way you have all the info you need. And whatever you do for the love of everything good DO NOT SEND DICK PICS!! Also do not ask providers to send pics of themselves. Happy Hobbying and best of luck!

Yay!!! Newbie threads are back!! 👏👏👏😂😂😂

Please take the time to search and read, read, read!!! Lots of info posted already. Good luck and happy hobbying!! 💙💙💙

Hey Tex-

We're all human beings here, treat those you would like to spend time with that way, and you'll do well.  Take a look for those that advertise as newbie or first time friendly.  Read the ads.  Pay attention to reviews.  Read the website if they have one, all of it, don't just look at the pictures.  When you make your first contact, introduce yourself as "Hi I'm Bill, I'd love to be able to see you Friday afternoon, preferably 2pm.  I'm new."  You might be asked things as a new person (or even experienced) like taking a picture of yourself holding your ID, that way you can be checked against blacklists, or maybe not.  The joke is, that CEOs, doctors, lawyers, and such will do that without a second thought, it's always the night shift assistant manager at Wendy's that thinks they've got too much to lose to do screening.  True or not, if you aren't comfortable with that level of screening and are asked that, just let them know you're not comfortable with that level of screening and thank them for their time.  Don't just ghost them.  

Don't do stupid shit like "I'm good looking, young white guy, hung like a horse, you should pay me!" or anything like that.  No haggle, bargaining, trying to cheap out. Don't talk dirty, don't ask for menus, don't try to nail down services, none of that crap.   

First time you'll be nervous, that's OK.  Experienced guys are nervous when meeting someone new for the first time too.  Don't worry about it.  Be nice, be kind, be generous.  You'll have a great time.  Don't look at the newbie friendly provider as just a gateway to someone else, if you have a good time with them, please return for future visits.

Hope this helps, I know others will chime in with a bit more advice.

I wrote a post a few months back called 

a word of advice for times like this

😊

welcome abroad  

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

There really needs to be a sticky thread entitled "Hobbying for Dummies" or "So you want to be a hobbiest".

FishnDude wrote a comprehensive thread for this and it was a sticky thread for many months.  it should still be available.

On top of that info, always make sure you are punctual. Take in account for traffic, flat tire, parking, etc. This is a business for the ladies and they migh have other clients scheduled. If you cause them to move back the time for someone else, it could cost them a session. Some guys  cut out time out to hobby. It could cause them to cancel because their hour is now a half hour window.

Research, research and research! 

On 5/22/2019 at 0:16 PM, Alex Majors said:

On top of that info, always make sure you are punctual. Take in account for traffic, flat tire, parking, etc. This is a business for the ladies and they migh have other clients scheduled. If you cause them to move back the time for someone else, it could cost them a session. Some guys  cut out time out to hobby. It could cause them to cancel because their hour is now a half hour window.

Bravo 👏🏽 !!!!!! 

On 6/29/2019 at 5:31 PM, lustybustygina said:

Wow TOB has a lot if good folks giving good in tell , I like it 

Gina, you are soooooo right.  This community has been so helpful to me and I am glad we are able to pass it on and pay (or is is play ;)) it forward.  

18 hours ago, average1 said:

Gina, you are soooooo right.  This community has been so helpful to me and I am glad we are able to pass it on and pay (or is is play ;)) it forward.  

Well I'm learning my way around TOB and loving it so far :P

In addition to what the others have advised:

Gents:

Remember first impressions are lasting impressions, be clean both top and bottom. Dress appropriately flip flop and and tank top does not do it, especially in hotels. Polo shirt and dockers have always worked for me on first encounter. Don't be nervous, she has never met you either. Bring a small gift of appreciation, gift cards work well. They ladies like and can use Starbucks. At the end of the sesson ask her if she would like a review. 

Ladies:

First impressions, her can become a regular. Fix you hair, dripping wet or wrapped in a towel does not get it. Hell he can get that at home. Keep the place clean and organized. Empty the trash especially in the bathroom and don't leave wet towel and wash clothes on the counter, where is going to put the envelope. Let the gent know if you have animals, he may not be an animal lover, or may have allergies.

Be respectful even if you don't make a strong connection.

If it does not feel right or the place is unclean, DON"T BE AFRAID TO WALK OUT.  Give her a show up fee and leave.

Edited by wglide2003
addition

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

, dripping wet or wrapped in a towel does not get it. 

I agree with most of what you said, however ...

One of my more memorable encounters she greeted me at the door, dripping wet and wearing only a towel wrapped around her hair.

Va Va Voom!

But damn, only a towel can be so sexy.

Sometimes we do not have time between appointments to wash, dry, and style our hair.  I would rather be 100% on time with wet hair then really late with perfectly styled hair.

I've had requests for me to answer the door wearing only a towel and a smile. 😘

6 hours ago, Cecilia said:

I've had requests for me to answer the door wearing only a towel and a smile. 😘

Problem for me is my front door is glass! 😁 just trying to stay on the good side of my neighbors. 

I'm always dressed to impressed ..  towel around the 38ff's don't stay put very well:D

and I don't like wet hair on me , other tings wet are the best !!

On 5/21/2019 at 8:57 PM, TexMex222 said:

Hey There ToB, 

I'm looking for some advice and guidance as I've never been apart of this hobby and want to make sure I don't miss out on some of the basics. I've got the very general rule of the game and how to communicate. But really looking to figure out the logistics of getting verified for my first meet up. What would you have liked to know from the those seeking and also those providing?

I'm a normal guy, professional job and a gentlemen that's looking to get the info to take the next steps. Any recommendations in the Denver area for first timer and to setup an ongoing relationship? 

Thanks for any advice and hope everyone is having a great week, even with the rest snow in late May.

-TexMex222

Get ready to make some phone calls. Somewhere still out there is a clueless BP girl. She'll ask you three very important questions. Race? Age? and are you a cop? You're in the door after that buddy.

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

Get ready to make some phone calls. Somewhere still out there is a clueless BP girl. She'll ask you three very important questions. Race? Age? and are you a cop? You're in the door after that buddy.

So very true Vassago, 

However, so many of the ladies got their first start of BP which is no more. My first post was in a newspaper called "The Oyster" and because I was SO under the radar I totally had just a quick description and phone number.  West Denver, going in that little office and talking with Dawn...SO very long ago. Half the time I went with another name that in a roundabout way also gave reference to Kali. I have always been proud of my stage name. Hope all of you are too as well (proud of your stage name). 

Also, if any of you need help with verification ladies and gentlemen? Please do reach out to any of us ladies and gentlemen who have been around a bit longer. Many of us if not too busy will help you out or at least set you in a good direction with all of this business... :D

And whatever you do for the love of everything good DO NOT SEND DICK PICS!! Also do not ask providers to send pics of themselves. Happy Hobbying and best of luck!

that has been my problem....Dick Pics....Why didn't anyone ever tell me not to send dick pics?

6 hours ago, lurkrnomore said:

that has been my problem....Dick Pics....Why didn't anyone ever tell me not to send dick pics?

I always assumed dick pics were pointless. It's not going to impress her, or re-assure her. She's seen 'em before. Why would she care about mine, or yours? A pic of some hundred dollar bills, or your ID, would be more useful! :)