Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hunter VanDyke

Time for Another Gratitude Post

22 posts in this topic

I’m grateful for all of you who took a chance on me.

I’m grateful for those ladies who know I’m not a drug addict.

Im grateful for dangerous questions that were asked.

Mostly though, I’m grateful for my own courage. Without it, I would never have found the splendors of this world we call home. 

Edited by Vassago
Are you serious we were having a moment here.

Laci French - Just an incredible inspiration for us all

Kali Reiki - Because you’re the only one who has a chance to really figure me out and your a rock star.

Fish ‘n Dude (sorry man I slaughtered your name)

2Big - for keeping it real

Mr. Pink - see above. We clearly don’t have the same taste in women, though. It’s cool.

Kaduk - because you’re a fucking wizard.

Cali Rose - because you were the kindest woman I’ve ever met.  Next to Laci French.

The UPS guy - I don’t believe he carried those dumbbells all the way up the stairs for me. What a man’s man.

Local drunk guy - Sorry, I don’t carry quarters, man.

Busty Monica - For starting this great adventure for me.

good night

... good morning

I wasn’t finished... 

Jez O'Brien - The only "Not Today!" person I ever got to correspond with, and for convincing me that a motorcycle is far more pratical than a horse.

Bad boy for poking fun at me and being a naughty elf. 

All those French women in Monet paintings. 

FuriousWeasel for stirring shit up and resurrecting a horrible time in my past

Danni Lake - My prayers are with you. I worked a deep magick and a crazy lady jumped into my car. Maybe one day I’ll be able to tell you how it was done.

Miss Natalya  for calling me the energizer bunny and making me believe in myself by example.

Emily Days - The only time I ever cried during a session. She quit shortly after.

The 1st tenet of the Maw.

All the King’s Soldiers who tried to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

My grandmother who died a tragic death but taught me to read fine literature while exemplifying through being, the true beauty of women in this world.

My grandfather, for his systematic precision and risking his life for all of us.

Enya, you ARE music.

Aspen Fantasy for listening to Chapter 1 while you rubbed my back.

Loki for showing me that black holes really are the fucking enemy.

All you broken folks,

All you who were called strange,

All you, who were told you don’t belong.

You belong with me and him and that girl over there and the guy pulling a booger out of his nose, ... I guess..

Hell doesn’t frighten me anywhere near the way primates do.

Ayn Rand  for teaching me how to bite a succubus in the neck and then follow her to hell for seconds.

Anton Szandor LaVey - For having the same birthday. For teaching me the nature of man and showing me the Enochian alphabet.

Yeshua bar Yosef - For going to Egypt and becoming the greatest sorcerer to have ever lived.

Me.

Edited by Vassago

Hunter, great thoughts.

I have met many wonderful people, both women and men, in this industry.   I can't begin to name them all. But let me say that 99.99% of the people I've met, I would call them a friend.

There are quite a few on this board I haven't met.  Sometimes we snipe at teach other, sometimes we don't. Regardless, I am sure that in real life if ever met face to face, we would enjoy talking to each other.

We all need to look out for each other.  Support each other. and most of all, respect each other.  We may have different opinions, and that is a just fine. That is what makes each and everyone of us individuals.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

Thank you Hunter for being there and really caring as a friend ❤️ 

Like Vassago said I am grateful to all the ladies who are willing to take a chance!

22 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Thank you Hunter for being there and really caring as a friend ❤️ 

Thank you too sweet Kali, for sending so much positive energy and information out into our quirky little world. You've helped so many, and have been a true friend to me. I'm so grateful to have you in my everyday life. 🤗💋

This is why I missed TOB during my travels. Always good to come home to awesomeness from the Local Ladies and gents💓 Colorado is very lucky to have a local board.

27 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

This is why I missed TOB during my travels. Always good to come home to awesomeness from the Local Ladies and gents💓 Colorado is very lucky to have a local board.

I hope you've been having fun on your travels. Selfishly, we sure miss you, and love it when we see you posting! 😉😁❤

Thx, Hunter... the way you’re lifting spirits up with this post should be recognized... :)

2 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

Thx, Hunter... the way you’re lifting spirits up with this post should be recognized... :)

So much is going on here in our area, and so many wonderful members are a part of our solutions, and are not adding to our problems. Almost every single day I see someone in our community helping out another, both men and women. Like ILW, I could post names for days. I was feeling extremely grateful when i started this thread. Grateful to the folks that have been helping me through some hard stuff lately, and extremely grateful watching friends helping each other out through some really tough circumstances. Thanks for adding to the positivity Wrangler. So glad you're here.  💙

I know I am thankful for everyone I have met here and some that I haven't had the privelidge of meeting yet, you all were very open to answering questions and helping a newbie when I joined up on this crazy ride. In the short time I have been on the board I have made some wonderful friendships that I would not trade for anything. I agree with ILW, there are many here that i have bantered with on different topics, but I believe that if we were  to meet in RL that we would get along just fine. Everyone (well almost..lol) here always has a positive helping attitude. So thank you all....

Thank you Hunter - what a shining post in this hobby world...

Such a refreshing read and so true.  This little part of the dating world is so uplifting when you think about all the ways it 'could' be...

i guess it can always be worse - for sure - but i can't imagine it being a whole lot better than the like-minded peeps/spirits here - it ebbs and flows like the tides but always seems to find its way to posts like these...

i can't imagine a place where i feel so close to a bunch of people i have never met to some i see so infrequently to some i see whenever i can - and yet the whole time i hope everyone here is doing as well as i hope my own family and friends is doing each and every day...

Thanks again hunter - i for one needed this today - you are good people;)

On 5/20/2019 at 4:28 AM, Vassago said:

... good morning

I wasn’t finished... 

Jez O'Brien - The only "Not Today!" person I ever got to correspond with, and for convincing me that a motorcycle is far more pratical than a horse.

Bad boy for poking fun at me and being a naughty elf. 

All those French women in Monet paintings. 

FuriousWeasel for stirring shit up and resurrecting a horrible time in my past

Danni Lake - My prayers are with you. I worked a deep magick and a crazy lady jumped into my car. Maybe one day I’ll be able to tell you how it was done.

Miss Natalya  for calling me the energizer bunny and making me believe in myself by example.

Emily Days - The only time I ever cried during a session. She quit shortly after.

The 1st tenet of the Maw.

All the King’s Soldiers who tried to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

My grandmother who died a tragic death but taught me to read fine literature while exemplifying through being, the true beauty of women in this world.

My grandfather, for his systematic precision and risking his life for all of us.

Enya, you ARE music.

Aspen Fantasy for listening to Chapter 1 while you rubbed my back.

Loki for showing me that black holes really are the fucking enemy.

All you broken folks,

All you who were called strange,

All you, who were told you don’t belong.

You belong with me and him and that girl over there and the guy pulling a booger out of his nose, ... I guess..

Hell doesn’t frighten me anywhere near the way primates do.

Ayn Rand  for teaching me how to bite a succubus in the neck and then follow her to hell for seconds.

Anton Szandor LaVey - For having the same birthday. For teaching me the nature of man and showing me the Enochian alphabet.

Yeshua bar Yosef - For going to Egypt and becoming the greatest sorcerer to have ever lived.

Me.

LOL @ You belong with me and him and that girl over there and the guy pulling a booger out of his nose. Thanks for the laugh VERSACE....................and yes I know its not your name but I tend to nickname some of the TOB members..........

On 5/19/2019 at 11:20 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

With so much going on in our small misunderstood place in this world, especially with all the hits that seem neverending, coming in wave after wave, hurting so many of our beautiful spirits here in our community...What are you grateful for? Who are you grateful for? This community has given me so much.  Much more than I can ever give in return. I am truly thankful for countless members on this board, and especially to the the administrators who keep this ship a float. Some of you are very dear friends of mine, some of you I have never met, probably never will meet, and yet I admire your thoughtfulness, helpfulness, and the way you look out for our fellow TOB brothers and sisters in your own ways. For a lot of you, looking out for our friends can get tiresome, and sometimes you get rediculed for it, and you still continue on. Thank you special people. It gets rough out here sometimes, and we are all real people with real families. Some people view TOB as clickish. I honestly view it as a true caring of kindred spirits. I'm grateful for all of you who do your best to improve our community in the smallest and biggest of ways. Feel free to comment below and tag someone you are grateful for who's helped you out before, or shown you a kindest in anyway. We have a great group of helpers here. 

That was a very good post. Matter of fact, it made me all mushy inside............................and when I get mushy on the inside, I tend to book a session ..........................................

Well shoot. I didn't know the best way I can help my community is by making mushy posts. 😂

I'll step up my mushy gushy post game. ❤😁

13 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ You belong with me and him and that girl over there and the guy pulling a booger out of his nose. Thanks for the laugh VERSACE....................and yes I know its not your name but I tend to nickname some of the TOB members..........

Please do share your nicknames for everyone. I love this game. 

On 5/19/2019 at 11:20 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

... in our small misunderstood place in this world...

Hunter thank you for our beautiful reflection. I liked the way you started our post. So simple but yet so deep and positive. Sometimes when things get complicated we can easily forget that we all have a place and a positive role in this world. This is a misunderstood field of society, yes, and I'm talking about both the ladies and the gents. But, it's usually misunderstood by narrow minded and self-centered people, unable to see that human relationships can go beyond the standard stereotypes, and that those misunderstood relationships can be beautiful and fulfilling in its own way. As persons we are open to connection, to friendship, to love and to share. In the hobby there is an intimate sharing that fulfills that need for sharing that we all have. Sometimes is more physical, sometimes is more emotional or even deeper. Sometimes it can be sharing a smile, or a sad moment of our week, or a family problem, or the joy of a small gift that tells us that someone thought about me. Sometimes is about sharing just wild passion and sexual desires.

In the families, at work, among friends and in the hobby there are always jerks and even criminals. But that doesn't turn those social environments into something bad. In the hobby there are plenty of ladies and gentlemen with great, friendly and loving hearts. Once in a while we meet someone that doesn't fit this description, like in any other social group. Well, that's life. Therefore, I'm grateful for the many great, courageous, intelligent, beautiful and caring people I've known in this small misunderstood place of the world!

Edited by Bora Bora

I am inclined towards suspicion, cynicism and intolerance. I've had to work to make gratitude my go to state. A grateful heart is the only thing that stands between me and my knee-capping the clown who just got in the 12 item self-check with 17 items. 

Edited by Happymon

2 hours ago, Happymon said:

I am inclined towards suspicion, cynicism and intolerance. I've had to work to make gratitude my go to state. A grateful heart is the only thing that stands between me and my knee-capping the clown who just got in the 12 item self-check with 17 items. 

Easy killer. It's only 5 items. 🤣🤣🤣