FuriousWeasel

Late starting appts

78 posts in this topic

Was reading an old post on another forum, and made me think how accepting the guys are of some providers bad work habits, just to get some snoo-snoo.

The example on the post was about a provider who always ran late, for just about everyone, all the time.  Not talking having you come in 5 min or so after your scheduled time but 20, 30 minutes or more.  The worst part was the guy who posted was approached by security in the parking lot because he had been sitting out there for such a long time.  He said it was like the third time he went to see her, and each time was at least 20 minutes late.  Then a few others shared their same matching experiences.  All on a provider who had nothing but good reviews too, and no one ever mentioned in the review having to wait so long.

Me personally, those I've seen I've never had any problem with these types of issues.  Any delay in my appt was always communicated at least an hour in advance and was perfectly acceptable.  So it doesn't seem to be common which is great.  Did make me think how long I would consider waiting out in the car for someone?  In most scenarios I can't see more than 5 minutes if I'm already there and parked before I would get antsy and leave because it's in a place it's not cool to be sitting in a car like that.  Maybe given 10 minutes warning before the scheduled time, I could wait somewhere else like a fast food place but even then if it was going to be more than 10 minutes or so, I'd probably bow out of the appt.

So what do others think is acceptable?

Sounds familiar. 

It’s one thing to delay the start time after getting inside the incall location.

It’s another thing to be parked and kept waiting.

The former is okay the latter is not.

Time is a valuable commodity and should be respected a little notice is always appreciated no notice or cancellations are not as much fun

I have had situations like that. First, I never park and wait. I drive around the area.  If they notify me in advance that they will be late, then it is ok. If I had to spend some time getting there, I wait 30 min.  If I don't hear from them by then, then they get a text.  I tell them that I am leaving and not coming back.

3 minutes ago, Alex Majors said:

I wait 30 min.  If I don't hear from them by then, then they get a text.  I tell them that I am leaving and not coming back.

I do exactly the same thing.  A couple of times I got a response, "I'm ready, come on up."  I have discovered that you can do a U-turn extremely quickly when sufficiently motivated.  Glad I did too.  I am such a pushover for pussy.

YMMV

I try to build some extra time into my "playtime" just in case there is a slight delay.  I don't worry much until it hits about 15 minutes after the scheduled time.  Usually, ladies have let me know if there is going to be a delay, and I appreciate the communication.    I figure giving them 15 minutes is no big deal, but beyond that, I'd rather either reschedule or make another arrangements.  Enjoying myself in a non-rushed manner is important to me.  If things get delayed too much, I never know if they have another appointment scheduled after and things can feel rushed.  I like to take my time and savor every minute of an encounter.  And I also don't want the lady to feel the same way, un-rushed and not hurried.  Open communication is key, on both sides of the equation.

This thread reminds me of my first hobby experience probably around 12 years ago.  Found a lady online before I know about TOB or even Backpage.  Contacted her and made an appointment.  Arrived ontime and texted.  Was told she was running late and to hold on.  After a little back and forth and 30+ minutes I was told that today was not going to work for her, but I was welcome to try again the next day.  I did.  Arrived again on time, text and told again to wait.  I did.  About 30 minutes, but this time got the green light.  Very excited.  My hour appointment lasted about 20 minutes and I paid $200 for a BJ.  I would never put up with that today, but I still look back on that as a great day.  :D

The longest wait was 30 min. The rest of tha appointment was worse. Hotel room messy,filled with cats, and her on phone. Felt rushed and as soon as I finished,she was up, on the phone making lunch plans. Needless to say bad time.

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Was reading an old post on another forum, and made me think how accepting the guys are of some providers bad work habits, just to get some snoo-snoo.

The example on the post was about a provider who always ran late, for just about everyone, all the time.  Not talking having you come in 5 min or so after your scheduled time but 20, 30 minutes or more.  The worst part was the guy who posted was approached by security in the parking lot because he had been sitting out there for such a long time.  He said it was like the third time he went to see her, and each time was at least 20 minutes late.  Then a few others shared their same matching experiences.  All on a provider who had nothing but good reviews too, and no one ever mentioned in the review having to wait so long.

Me personally, those I've seen I've never had any problem with these types of issues.  Any delay in my appt was always communicated at least an hour in advance and was perfectly acceptable.  So it doesn't seem to be common which is great.  Did make me think how long I would consider waiting out in the car for someone?  In most scenarios I can't see more than 5 minutes if I'm already there and parked before I would get antsy and leave because it's in a place it's not cool to be sitting in a car like that.  Maybe given 10 minutes warning before the scheduled time, I could wait somewhere else like a fast food place but even then if it was going to be more than 10 minutes or so, I'd probably bow out of the appt.

FW, you (and some others) must be living a charmed life!  At least 3/4 of the ladies I have seen over the years are, ahem,  punctually challenged.  Yes, it sucks big time to sit outside for 20 minutes or more looking shady.  Sucks to circle the block - looks as bad!  That is why I have really started leaning heavily to the outcall to my place option where it is not an issue. (I know that does not work for all, but for me - single, can't be fired, family disowns I will enjoy the peace and quiet - it most certainly does).  Saw one lady many, many, many times.  ALWAYS late.  She seems to have vanished (:(), but yeah, if she reappears I would do it again.  Cause, well .... just a part of her unique personality and she is/was well worth the wait! ;)  Many of the others, nope, not so much and not real likely to repeat.

This can be frustrating for us providers as well. For example client's show up late and do not even bother to tell us they are running late, and therefore we think they are a no show but then they show up 20 or 30 minutes later. When this happens then the client looses time on their appt because I am am not going to push my next client behind because you chose to be late with no notice, it's unfair to me and my other clients. I rarely run behind schedule but when I do my client's no well in advance so they have time to prepare.

I feel like im always early....😂😂😂 

7 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

The majority of ladies that I have seen have pretty much been on time. Me personally, I rarely wait in parking lots. I would go with 10 minutes max for me. The few times that I have were for ladies that I had a pretty good relationship with, so I gave them a pass. There is this one particular girl LOL, she must have had me wait maybe 7 or 8 times in the parking lot but each time I would leave because I told her up front, I don't sit in parking lots, nor will I wait for an extended period of time to be given a room number. I simply just reschedule and go see someone else. Can you believe this girl cussed me out and called me a time waster/no show LMAO. To make a long story short, I finally saw the girl and she was DEFINITELY worth the wait. So for me, I don't get upset because these things do happen, this is life and there is always another lady that is ready, willing and available for me to come by. 

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I feel like im always early....😂😂😂 

I am always 10 minutes early for everything.  I like my clients to be early as well, takes so much stress off of me....

So I cannot understand being late, for a client or provider.  Our time is so valuable, and should be treated as such. 

Yup hate it when someone is late.

Never ends well.

And it happens way too often.

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

The majority of ladies that I have seen have pretty much been on time. Me personally, I rarely wait in parking lots. I would go with 10 minutes max for me. The few times that I have were for ladies that I had a pretty good relationship with, so I gave them a pass. There is this one particular girl LOL, she must have had me wait maybe 7 or 8 times in the parking lot but each time I would leave because I told her up front, I don't sit in parking lots, nor will I wait for an extended period of time to be given a room number. I simply just reschedule and go see someone else. Can you believe this girl cussed me out and called me a time waster/no show LMAO. To make a long story short, I finally saw the girl and she was DEFINITELY worth the wait. So for me, I don't get upset because these things do happen, this is life and there is always another lady that is ready, willing and available for me to come by. 

You are a better man than I am. I would have never rescheduled with someone that was habitually late then cursed me for leaving.

I used to be patient until someone who calls herself “legendary” left me standing outside her door in 5 degree weather. 

Late more than 10 minutes, I am gone..  A big thanks to those providers that are early & on time.

I think it depends on your available time. In past days I had a few incidents where I had to leave after 10 mins or so. Nowadays, I might just text ‘cool why don’t we push this back to ... I’m going to grab a cocktail.”    

On the other hand, if you’re made to wait 30 minutes like that without any communication leading up to you pulling in, they don’t give a shit about you anyways. Uncle Bens.

To me that means previous client takes precedence. You’re the Beta Male. 

My attitude has probably gotten as jaded as the ladies here complaining about copious dick pics. It’s ok to be strong. Especially these days when the competition is fierce. I have no problems moving forward and saying goodbye forever. Always more fish in the sea for the men who are truly gentlemen at the times when it matters.

Strange thing though, Russian and Thai girls were always right on time for me, Hungarians, a close second.

Of course if you really wanted to get back at her, you could wait the 30 minutes, get up to her her room. After you kiss her on the cheek and hear her string of apologies, start patting your coat pockets and pants. Freeze for a second and say, “Ah shit. I left my wallet in my car, babe. I’ll be right back”

Also a good way of dodging the bait N’ switch. 

Edited by Vassago

28 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Strange thing though, Russian and Thai girls were always right on time for me, Hungarians, a close second.

That's due to the ladies' dislike of being beaten by their "manager". 

They didn’t have bruises. They did have expensive jewelry, perfumes and leather adornments laying about. Maybe they just come from backgrounds that cherish certain traditional values, like being on time or learning how to communicate when they’re not.

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

That's due to the ladies' dislike of being beaten by their "manager". 

P-funk, clueless as usual.

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

They didn’t have bruises. They did have expensive jewelry, perfumes and leather adornments laying about. Maybe they just come from backgrounds that cherish certain traditional values, like being on time or learning how to communicate when they’re not.

More likely, their manager runs a tight ship and doesn't put up with the kind of bullshit that a lot of American hookers seem to think is normal - running late, not showing up, showing up 3 hours later, dirty and messy incalls. 

Middle fingers to the pimps, and middle fingers to the guys that see providers with pimps 🖕🖕

I would guesstimate that 30 % of the visits I make I have to wait but not usually more than 10 minutes which is acceptable to me as I live out of town and a long drive.  I am usually a little early anyway.  If I have to wait more than 20 minutes without communication I am on to someone else.  I have waited up to 60 minutes tops but only because there was communication on the wait.  I can always find something else to do and it is a long drive back home.  Rarely do I ever sit in a parking lot at the place but will go to some nearby shopping area.  Less conspicuous.

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

P-funk, clueless as usual.

More likely, their manager runs a tight ship and doesn't put up with the kind of bullshit that a lot of American hookers seem to think is normal - running late, not showing up, showing up 3 hours later, dirty and messy incalls. 

Thank you. And honestly, hypothetically even if that was the case wtf am I going to do about it? Desperado in there like Travis Bickle?

If it’s not me in that room, it’s someone else. When they open the door, they smile. When it closes behind me, we’re both smiling. She’s just glad I’m not a brutish ogre with neck hair who breathes through his nose. I’m happy she’s got a filthy mouth. I don't beat them. I’m a sure thing. We both win.

Russians are always on time.  Clickety-Clackety.

7 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Thank you. And honestly, hypothetically even if that was the case wtf am I going to do about it? Desperado in there like Travis Bickle?

If it’s not me in that room, it’s someone else. When they open the door, they smile. When it closes behind me, we’re both smiling. She’s just glad I’m not a brutish ogre with neck hair who breathes through his nose. I’m happy she’s got a filthy mouth. I don't beat them. I’m a sure thing. We both win.

Russians are always on time.  Clickety-Clackety.

Mouth not nose.

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

FW, you (and some others) must be living a charmed life!  At least 3/4 of the ladies I have seen over the years are, ahem,  punctually challenged.  Yes, it sucks big time to sit outside for 20 minutes or more looking shady.  Sucks to circle the block - looks as bad!  That is why I have really started leaning heavily to the outcall to my place option where it is not an issue. (I know that does not work for all, but for me - single, can't be fired, family disowns I will enjoy the peace and quiet - it most certainly does).  Saw one lady many, many, many times.  ALWAYS late.  She seems to have vanished (:(), but yeah, if she reappears I would do it again.  Cause, well .... just a part of her unique personality and she is/was well worth the wait! ;)  Many of the others, nope, not so much and not real likely to repeat.

If I’m not understanding this correctly, I apologize. I’m assuming he means she does not communicate that she’s late. Yes. Tardiness seems an habitual problem for a lot of people in general not just here. I can forgive lateness. Just please don’t leave me sitting in the fucking parking lot for 30 minutes Saturday night. I’m more than happy to postpone our meeting and grab a gin and tonic.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Middle fingers to the pimps, and middle fingers to the guys that see providers with pimps 🖕🖕

So is an agency a ‘pimp’? Like I said early, there is zero indication that they are not there by choice. I’ve even heard them arguing on the phone with their agency manager through the door when I arrive.

I don’t think they’d be doing that if they were really getting beaten by them. And Travis Bickle comment came from anger. I wouldn’t have the stomach to stay if there was any indication she was forced to be there.

Sorry but pfunk’s comment comes from ignorance. He already admitted in past thread comments that he only sees ladies well established who are local. So how would he know about agency women from out of the country?

The longest I ever waited on one girl was 1 hour. She had multiple yes reviews. Got a text several hours later. Forgot she had community service for an excuse. A week later, a guy who had saw her before, was robbed by a guy at her incall. He was looking down the barrel of a shotgun. Her answer was sorry, I owe him money. He got away safe with everything but his $400 donation. 

59 minutes ago, Vassago said:

So is an agency a ‘pimp’? Like I said early, there is zero indication that they are not there by choice.

I have no idea how to tell if an agency is a legit agency, or if its a group trafficking women. That's why it is better to stick with Independents in my opinion. (Just my opinion)

I’ve even heard them arguing on the phone with their agency manager through the door when I arrive.

I don’t think they’d be doing that if they were really getting beaten by them.

I've heard providers arguing with their pimps too. I've also seen them very upset freaking out when the time came, and they didn't have money to give them. 

I also want to add not all abuse by pimps you can physically see... "bruises" can also be psychological. That's why it's so hard for them to leave. 

Also from my perspective, Pfunk has been around a long time, and although we've never met, I'd take his knowledge and what he's learned over the years over most of the others on this board. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

I like being a few minutes early as well, because you never know about traffic but I NEVER EVER pull into the parking lot of the incall until I get a green light text from my appointment lady.  I park nearby (busy restaurant or fast-food joint is my preference)  Just my opinion but you should never sit in the car at an incall waiting for the come up text...big red flag!