Calik8

Not taking on new female providers?

27 posts in this topic

So had a female provider ask me for a reference to join the bored and so I was confused. I went and looked and BAMB no Tob isn’t excepting new providers.

wired right

Lucky I do know this provider fairly well but was very confused on why she needed a reference.

Makes me confused if I missed something 

dose any one know anything about what’s going on?

Edited by Calik8
Forgot punctuation. Yay talk to text!’

8 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

Lucky I do know this provider fairly well but was very confused on why she needed a reference.

dose any one know anything about what’s going 

Sending you a pm

As someone who used to make a habit of encouraging ladies that were not members to become members, I have but one question.  Is there any intent to change the no new ladies policy in the near future?  Not my board and so not my rules, I completely understand that.  But without new members to the site, especially ladies, this becomes planned obsolescence.  I guess pm's work, but this seems a general populace issue.

The why join info for ladies is still up. However m it doesn't say how to join.

Hopefully this situation will change. P411 just recently started accepting new Male members as long as they had 2 ladies vouch for him. They still haven't allowed new Female members. Profit is what's drives business. When members quit, so does the cash inflow. P411 lost a few thousand Male and about 1500 Female members before they changed their minds. 

42 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

The why join info for ladies is still up. However m it doesn't say how to join.

Hiding in plain sight lol!! (took awhile for me to find too :P) Upper right hand corner of main page where you usually click "login" to login.  Right next to it the blue box that says "join" :)  Click it to join, but if you choose "female" in the process a sorry no new members message pops up.

I had heard this earlier from a provider I saw visiting from out of state. I guess that’s another good reason to ‘diversify your portfolio’. Been seeing some nice ladies on eccie and TNA lately. It’s a little more risky with TNA but if I want something outside the box, I have to look on other sites. The unfortunate side of reality.

Edited by Vassago

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Hiding in plain sight lol!! (took awhile for me to find too :P) Upper right hand corner of main page where you usually click "login" to login.  Right next to it the blue box that says "join" :)  Click it to join, but if you choose "female" in the process a sorry no new members message pops up.

And it’s wired in my opinion 

2 hours ago, Calik8 said:

complicated-women.jpg

This is a sad reality of this site. To not except new providers is minimizing the variety of ladies who are available.

I think the same for P411 and them not excepting new providers also. 

Gentlemen are going to get tired of seeing the same old faces.

It gives other sites a chance to get more recognition from the eyes of the gentlemen whom take time to surf the world wide web. 

21 hours ago, Calik8 said:

dose any one know anything about what’s going on?

Just make sure you trust the lady you give a reference to because there has been some shady offers to be compensated financially for being a reference.   

From my understanding if something is off both get the ban hammer. 

Dear ladies who arent members.....

Dont hit me up for a reference! Ive had 4 ladies i dont know....BEG me to be a ref for them.... and im like the most psycho one here 😂 my response went something like this....

Who tf are you and why would i give you a reference? 

Her: tob is only accepting new members with references and *you looked nice* 

Me: WTF! Why would i risk my reputation over helping someone who could be dangerous or even LE! 

Her: we can get to know each other

Me: or not.... lol have a good day!

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Dear ladies who arent members.....

Dont hit me up for a reference! Ive had 4 ladies i dont know....BEG me to be a ref for them.... and im like the most psycho one here 😂 my response went something like this....

Who tf are you and why would i give you a reference? 

Her: tob is only accepting new members with references and *you looked nice* 

Me: WTF! Why would i risk my reputation over helping someone who could be dangerous or even LE! 

Her: we can get to know each other

Me: or not.... lol have a good day!

+1 

I only know a few providers and they are already on TOB. 

Not to be a bitch, but i'm not into making any new provider friends.

Thank You.

Yes, you girls have worked hard to get your reputation and respect from the community. It just seems strange you girls give them a reference. I know a few girls well but only met a few guys at a meet and greet once. So I really don't know any of the guys. It would seem the guys should give the girls references and vice versa.  I remember being a newbie not to long ago and had a hard time starting out. The catch 22. 

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Call me selfish, but I've worked under the name Hunter since I was 22yrs old, I've had many ups and downs, but I've kept my provider name...it's a big part of who I am, and it means something to me. I'm not putting my reputation or my livelihood on the the line for ANY other providers. Strange and unpredictable things happen with providers and hobbyists all the time. The risk for me is not worth it. I hope and believe TOB will open back up to all new members...not as fast as I would like, but they're the ones taking all the risk staying up, so I'll be patient. 💙💙💙

^this^

I’ve used my handle (or a variant) since my introduction to the web based portion of hobby in the last century.  Protecting ‘the brand’ is important!!!

In addition to not accepting new providers, agencies are not allowed to advertise or be reviewed here.  Portland and Seattle get tons of beautiful model like Brazilians and Russians that will likely never come here.  The reason for this is that they cannot advertise on the dominant board in Colorado and it's unlikely that they can attract enough business on the other sites with Colorado listings.

While the above sentiment may come across as a complaint, I am still thankful for the resource that TOB provides.  I also respect that the owners of this site have the right to run it as they choose.

Edited by BBT-8367
punctuation

2 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

In addition to not accepting new providers, agencies are not allowed to advertise or be reviewed here.  Portland and Seattle get tons of beautiful model like Brazilians and Russians that will likely never come here.  The reason for this is that they cannot advertise on the dominant board in Colorado and it's unlikely that they can attract enough business on the other sites with Colorado listings.

While the above sentiment may come across as a complaint, I am still thankful for the resource that TOB provides.  I also respect that the owners of this site have the right to run it as they choose.

Good points. The positive side (for me at least) is that I don’t seem to have too many troubles scheduling. 

And these models DO visit, they just don't return often.

Edited by Vassago

There have been several new providers showing up here on and off... As far as giving a reference for any of them, I would think it would be best served coming from one of the guys, not one of the ladies unless of course they have worked together...Otherwise there is no way for the lady to know for sure that the lady is providing what she believes it to be whereas if it was one of the guys then he would know, or so one would assume....

And I am not positive there really is a dominant board anywhere anymore or so it seems....There are many but trying to figure out which is legit and which is not is not easy for anyone...

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:24 PM, Calik8 said:

Do you mean "Weird"????

On 5/18/2019 at 9:11 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Call me selfish, but I've worked under the name Hunter since I was 22yrs old, I've had many ups and downs, but I've kept my provider name...it's a big part of who I am, and it means something to me. I'm not putting my reputation or my livelihood on the the line for ANY other providers. Strange and unpredictable things happen with providers and hobbyists all the time. The risk for me is not worth it. I hope and believe TOB will open back up to all new members...not as fast as I would like, but they're the ones taking all the risk staying up, so I'll be patient. 💙💙💙

Right not ever going to be responsible for any one other then me no matter how well I know you or not 

2 hours ago, mustang said:

Do you mean "Weird"????

Yes lol 

I would not give a lady a reference unless I had a double with her and would only consider having a double if she had solid reviews.   

I completely agree with @Hunter VanDyke and @MeganMarie4u  with not risking my name for someone I don’t know.  

I beg all of you reading this to NEVER give a reference for money or just because someone asks.  

limiting the membership in the name of preservation and safety has to be respected.  Yes, the wild west days offered lots of 'choices' but how many of them came with such undue risks?  Yes there were 'lots' of dating options, but how many of them were real?  And what happened eventually happened to that hobby model?!?

nice to see the content of this board focusing on this dating community and not so heavily garnished with warnings and TOFTT comments and all the negativity from the guys who felt they got wrong because they rode out into the wild west and things didn't work out the way they wanted - all the while most wondering why the f&^ck so many of those ads ever hooked anyone anyway...

IMO - we need to be grateful we have a wonderful pool of ladies to choose to spend time with from this board and who truly appreciate a date and it shows - if it isn't enough to choose from by quantity, it certainly is by quality - try to imagine the other side of the fence where this board isn't here at all and you have only your little black book and an ATF referral system - assuming your ATF sticks around and can make it work - opening up the board to the whole universe like the old wild west system in some regards invites that outcome - the correctional system is lurking...

if this is the way it has to be then so be it - accept it - respect it - and be thankful - it isn't the first iteration of this like-minded dating scene and it won't be the last - get used to it changing - i haven't been in it for as long as others, but over 20 years i have seen a lot of changes in the way this content has presented itself and a LOT of the most recent changes were looooong overdue - the newer privacy is just is part of the necessary (IMO) means to maintain preservation and safety...

or those who don't like it can move to those cities with board policies that better suit their wants/needs - but i wouldn't sell your CO home in doing so - my gut tells me you just may be back;)

I can't speak for the ladies on the references issues because i don't walk that walk - but i will always 1000% adhere to please do whatever you have to do to date safely - circle your wagons and share best practices and keep each other safe - my 2 cents from the testicular side of the date is the thought of references for money is scary and undermines one of the greatest safety measure in place to cultivate safe dating this way...

if it ain't safe, it ain't fun:)

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

I would not give a lady a reference unless I had a double with her and would only consider having a double if she had solid reviews.   

I completely agree with @Hunter VanDyke and @MeganMarie4u  with not risking my name for someone I don’t know.  

I beg all of you reading this to NEVER give a reference for money or just because someone asks.  

I have no interests in giving someone a reference I do not know, and so far I haven't been asked but it is good to have a heads up so I can be prepared for a big "Hell No" in the future!