Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex Majors

Tan Lines

15 posts in this topic

Spring is just about over and the tanning begins. Nothing turns me off more than a deeply tanned girl, with pale white patches. A slight golden all over tan is sexiest. So what do you gals and guys like?

Love tan lines, the more pronounced the better.

Just for you guys!

gDiA2VN.jpg

58 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I prefer untanned.  Mine preference has the benefit of them keeping their youthful looks for many more years, than aging prematurely.

When I lived in la Jolla there were 16 yo that looked like turtles already.  I stopped tanning at 20 and keep my Seattle porcelain white skin.  I totally agree, the sun is very damaging. 

13 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

When I lived in la Jolla there were 16 yo that looked like turtles already.  I stopped tanning at 20 and keep my Seattle porcelain white skin.  I totally agree, the sun is very damaging. 

Being out of doors and enjoying the Sun and fresh air is an amazing part of life however the sun can cause a lot of damage sunscreen is a help in keeping healthy and tan lines do look contrastingly beautiful

so frickin hot are tan lines!!!

once again so looking forward to kaduks post:)

Tan lines can be so very sexy.  But I also understand the risk of over-exposure from the sun.  I still find them sexy as f**k.  

Oh interesting! I think they’re really sexy🏝☀️🍑 

Been fortunate in that none of the ladies I've seen of late during play time or in more civilian environments are rocking deep tans, if any. Lots of sunscreen being applied out there or doing all over spray tans. Or naturally darker skinned (eg. Latina, Italian, etc).

That said, slap that ass a bit to get some color there at least, to balance things out. :P

A hot body can make tan lines look good or go completely unnoticed... I used to see a gal in California who always has the bikini lines. But with the beach body to go along with it I really didn’t even care. Actually made me appreciate that I get to see her with nothing on! Yum!