Todoesprivado

Britbrat225-BANNED

9 posts in this topic

She does look like a curvy cutie.  I'm surprised someone hasn't seen and reviewed her.  I am the cautious type, so I am always hesitant to TOFTT.  Hope someone takes the chance and reviews their experience with her.  

17 hours ago, gr8owl said:

She has gone by Amy for couple years, used multiple different phone numbers and then there is this:

https://theotherboard.com/users/129491

Thanks for the info.  Her pics didn't ring memory bell for me, so I am glad you remembered.

For clarity guys, I am not saying see OR not see.  Just providing available info.  I would note the only (bad) review is from somebody that appears to have created profile only to trash her and was never heard from again.  The self reviewing and multiple phone numbers are red flags to me, but I have never met her.

15 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Thank you! I will stay away 

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Thanks for the info.  Her pics didn't ring memory bell for me, so I am glad you remembered.

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

For clarity guys, I am not saying see OR not see.  Just providing available info.  I would note the only (bad) review is from somebody that appears to have created profile only to trash her and was never heard from again.  The self reviewing and multiple phone numbers are red flags to me, but I have never met her.

Understood. I wouldn’t see a provider caught self reviewing - just a personal preference