Calik8

How dolled up do you like your girl

28 posts in this topic

Make up or natural dresses in lingerie or casual clothes?

how do you like to your provider when you see her?

I'm a fan of both honestly. I love when a woman wants to dress up and feel sexy for sure. I do love the natural look too. Really just comes down to how she feels when we meet and as long as she's comfortable, feels sexy and is happy, I'm more than happy. Meeting a few ladies on here multiple times, it's fun to see them dolled up and I find the casual wear sexy too. 

Fun post, thanks for letting us add to it. 

However she looks her best! 

First time, I love the fantasy look (heels, thigh highs, matching bra/panties, lingerie or form fitting dress) etc, but afterwards, whatever she feels comfortable wearing.   Hopefully, clothes will be on the floor seeing her the second time or more, so it doesn't matter what she's wearing!  😎

I never request an outfit. So I have been met with everything from a full outfit to just a silk robe with nothing underneath. I do like a matching bra and panty set. Thigh highs and red lipstick are a plus. Removing the clothes build up some excitment. I know guys don't like sents, but since I am single, I love them. Hair can be just gathered up or braided. So a girl doesn't have to be made up like a model. A more girl next door look.   I knew one girl who always wore pearls.  I always thought it made her look sexy. Maybe I watched too much Leave it to Beaver. 

I am an au natural guy. Little or no make up, hair down, light robe and air but whatever the woman I am meeting is comfortable with. Definitely no perfume or scents. Just me, everybody is different.

Very little or no make-up please. Dress like you were going grocery shopping or running other mundane errands. But I do like it VERY much if the lady forgets to put on a bra. ;)

I like her to be dressed for a night out at the club. 

Either a tight mini-dress with a full zipper front, or, a backless halter mini-dress with a plunging V-neckline.    

Let's meet at the bar for a drink, and order another to take to the room.

No makeup especially the lipstick, no perfumes and love it when she opens the door and is hiding behind the door in absolutely nothing. 

I'm definitely in the au naturale group - I'm generally not a fan of makeup, and perfume is second only to smoking as a deal breaker.

If I'm just showing up at your in call for a short session, then what you're wearing doesn't make that much difference. But if it's an out "date" or even if we're just meeting at the hotel bar before we head back, I prefer her to dress for the occasion - that is, not club-wear if it's late afternoon, but also not jeans and a t-shirt if it's the Beverly Wilshire.

I suppose the most important thing is to be comfortable!

Query:    Do guys like gals all dressed up fancy with makeup, etc.,  or in casual clothes with no makeup?

Answer:   Guys like gals who give good blowjobs.

The clothing and makeup really don’t matter.

The majority of the time it’s skin to skin contact. That’s what is all about.

I'm a fan of the natural "everyday look" and honestly kind of like the casual attire with minimal makeup.  I think a woman looks sexy in some stretchy pants and a button up shirt, hair pulled up or back.  I just like the idea of her looking like my girlfriend or wife might look on a normal day lounging around the house, subtly sexy. 

Edited by Bravo1

14 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Whatever is closer to her pictures, as that’s what we are expecting to see.

Ladies,please use photos of yourself and maintain as close to the hair and makeup in them as possible. Since I live near two different police stations,dress discreetly when coming here. If I go to you...different story.

I don't care about makeup or outfit (although something sexy/revealing is nice), but perfume is the deal breaker for me.  Too much and I smell all day (even with a shower), and my allergies just don't do well with that.

Like everyone else, no perfume please..

Always include thigh-highs and heels. And if you are dressing up, please make the bra, panties and lingerie match. I like to "unwrap" the package the first time. Maybe naked with stockings and heels as a surprise in later sessions....

More than anything, have fun and take pride in your appearance, whatever it is. And that goes for the guys as well.....

Just smile and ya got me.:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Hmmm, my preference has been casual, nude, or nice(not overly lacey) bra and underwear under a silk or cotton robe.  I like perfume but jewelry, lots of makeup, and high heels are a big turnoff for me.  I know many guys are into high heels but for some reason I can't stand them.

Man after my heart 

I hate heels myself lol

ill wear them but man I don’t like too!!

Edited by Calik8
Pressed submit to early lol

When you say "dolled up" are we talking Mimi from the Drew Carey Show?

For me personally, the make up in your photo is perfect. I love red perfect lipstick. I love getting lost in her eyes and the right eye make-up brings out the beauty in the eyes. I am into hair and long flowing, curly hair is a big turn on for me. I like a little bit of jewelry, a nice necklace that frames the neckline is always attractive.

Cloths set the tone.. different cloths sets a different tone and I don't have a preference. I can go with any tone she wants to set but I do enjoy the mood and tone the cloths set. I also think the attitude makes a world of difference. All the above can instantly be lost with a bad attitude.

Anyway she feels comfortable is fine with me

I just like to see her!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/13/2019 at 7:21 PM, BadBoy said:

Query:    Do guys like gals all dressed up fancy with makeup, etc.,  or in casual clothes with no makeup?

Well Good Lord.

I enjoy the girl next door look the most . Very casual, comfortable in what she's wearing . whether it be workout clothes, or just jeans ( jean shorts ) and a simple top /t-shirt, tennis shoes.  Also depends on what's planned for the evening : If a night on the town then a nice sexy, cocktail dress . If a night relaxing at home , then just simple comfy attire or even just a robe with nothing else.  one thing that gets my motor running is a woman in a pony tail, and maybe a ball cap .... VERY SEXY in my eyes!   

images(3).png

Well it depends on her personal characteristics, both physical and those of her personality. I like it when what she wears matches her characteristics.

An elegant and sophisticated mature lady, probably looks better in a sexy elegant dress, robe or lingerie. And probably doesn't look that great dressing like a teenager

A young attractive girl with a young and pretty body and a little wild personality probably only needs to wear panties, a little necklace and a beautiful smile.

In an "appointment setting" I prefer that she:

- is barefooted than wearing high heels

- dresses normal and casual than super-sexy-slut type

- has little elegant makeup than tons of it

- wears soft/mild perfume than strong perfume

- is wearing something than completely naked (I mean the first part of the appointment)

- doesn't wear big/huge earrings (makes me nervous that I can accidentally pull them and hurt her)

Totally depends on the lady, my mood, her mood. Depending on all of those, she can be au naturel, classy, or sometimes over made-up slutty trashy. If it gets us both going...it's all good.

Definitely personal preference, but whenever I see a woman in a great pair of jeans and a plain-ole t-shirt. Maybe because it reminds me of growing up a teenager in the Midwest.

On 5/13/2019 at 7:21 PM, BadBoy said:

Hahaha XD 

Nailed it