airamericavet65

Happy Mother's Day

26 posts in this topic

Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone especially those ladies with children a wonderful peaceful and loving Mother's Day

To all the mothers on this board I want to wish each and every one of you a very happy Mother’s Day.

I hope all of you get spoiled rotten today

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJfwLNjwtRNK04MCCnlIl

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES...

Thanks to all the lovely mothers on the board whom make our lives so special.

Being a mother is my greatest gift.  

Wishing all the beautiful moms a day filled with love, and happiness ❣️❣️❣️

Hey ladies I just wanted to say Happy Mother’s Day! Unfortunately I am unable to be with my kids this weekend due to my work schedule but I am fortunate to have such an incredible work family that lifts each other up! You women seriously work harder than most people even know about so take the day and be proud of supporting your kids and family because if it wasn’t for us mommas our kids wouldn’t be able to have the life they have.  Have a blessed day! 

Happy Mother's Day to all. For those who are mothers, I hope you enjoy your special day. To those of us who still have one, give her a call if you can't see her. I am sure she will appreciate it.

A most welcomed thread. There's never enough thanks that can be sent the way of Mother's in the world. Thanks to all of you Moms out there! 

Happy Mother's Day! Alot of SW'ers are mothers and although our children and families may not know the sacrifices we make to support them, know that you all are appreciated!

I'll add to the positive sentiment and wish all the mothers a great day.  Though you should be celebrated every day, it is nice to have a day dedicated to all of you.

Another thread that would cause me to run out of rep points.

Absolutely a great day to celebrate.  Thanks to all the moms for your many wonderful traits.

I'm lucky because i just received my newest Great Grand Daughter,  Pearl. Her Mom, Grandma, and Great Grandmother are all doing fine.

To all the mothers here, bless you ladies, one and all.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!:)

Yes. Cheers to all you single Moms out there. And Cheers to me offering you support in the best way I can.

Edited by Vassago
grammar i should just stop correcting myself. they never do on TNA. Fuck that's twice now!

Just because they choose this occupation many ladies are not appreciated for the love and support they provide to their children.  Please know at least l respect you sacrifices and what services ypu provide to your kids not to mention your other family members .

2 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

Just because they choose this occupation many ladies are not appreciated for the love and support they provide to their children.  Please know at least l respect you sacrifices and what services ypu provide to your kids not to mention your other family members .

Thank you! It's nice to hear that!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the very special  mother's in our community. I have a lot of love, respect, and admiration for all of you strong women. 💙💙💙

2 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

Thank you sir 😘

Right back at you Miss Crystyna. Happy Mother's day Beautiful!!!

Hope all you Moms out there had a great day and hope all you with moms called and said i love you or spent the day with them. 

10 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

The most unappreciated I have ever felt in my life is when I was a full time Mom.  Society puts no value on raising children.  

So here is a huge THANK YOU for all you do.... Words a mother will rarely ever hear. 

Thank You.

I'm sorry you had to walk that path alone. I'm cursed. I'd die for a chance to fill that void.  I'd probably be a mean Dad. But I'd be there. Perhaps just like you were. Guess I'll never know.

That's why you Moms are incredible. Against all odds. 

17 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Happy Mother's Day! Alot of SW'ers are mothers and although our children and families may not know the sacrifices we make to support them, know that you all are appreciated!

Thank you ❤️